Any ladies starting IVF in September?

Star- OTD is Saturday but as dh works away at weekends i think il test on Fri when he is home x

Ostara- Im sorry. Don't be so hard on yourself expecting to feel positive after a fail. It is a sad time and you need to heal. Yes you have your frosties which is wonderful but you wanted THIS cycle to be it. None of us want to keep going thru treatment. It is soul destroying. Big hugs x

Sunshine- OMG is that a BFP?!!! looks like a definite 2nd line to me?! x

Oooh! exciting! defo looks like a early BFP to me!! test in the morning and let us know asap! Good luck xxx

For those ladies who test early ;)

This is what happens in a day 3 transfer :

1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
2dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
3dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
4dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
5dpt.. Implantation begins - the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
6dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
7dpt.. Morula is completely implanted in the lining and has placenta cells &
fetal cells
8dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
9dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
10dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
11dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

Hey africaqueen

Wud u think id get a hcg reading if i was 6dp6dt?? or shud i wait??

This is more apt for you xx

5-Day Transfer
Days Past
Transfer (DPT) Embryo Development
One The blastocyst begins to hatch out of its shell
Two The blastocyst continues to hatch out of its shell and begins to attach itself to the uterus
Three The blastocyst attaches deeper into the uterine lining, beginning implantation
Four Implantation continues
Five Implantation is complete, cells that will eventually become the placenta and fetus have begun to develop
Six Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) starts to enter the blood stream
Seven Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
Eight Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
Nine Levels of hCG are now high enough to detect a pregnancy

Based on that, i think your best waiting another 2 days an then poas if u wanna test early x

Ah in a way i really wish this was my 1st cycle as i would be getting excited and probs joining u all in early poas antics but cos iv had so much heartache with the 3 fails i am quite restrained this time around. Guess im trying to protect my heart and sanity and also to stay pupo for as long as poss just incase... i am terrified tbh girls. I cant cope with anymore heartache. Enough is enough, so i am going to say, this HAS worked and come OTD il be happy as happy can be <3 PMA all the way xxx

Thanks africaqueen
I think ill wait those extra days to make certain.. and my blasto was taking its time so cud be a late / lazy one lol...
Bit like urself the heartache is to unbearable now and want it sooooo much that i just wana.see those two lines... over 5 yrs trying and a failed icsi fresh cycle so really banking on this time

Hope to god we both get joy this time around. Iv been ttc for 10yrs, lost 2 babies and this is our 4th cycle of fresh IVF so myself an my dh are emotionally drained and need this to of worked soooo much. Cannot allow my mind to contemplate anything other xxx

Ooh exciting lovesunshine! Looks like a bfp, cant wait for tomorrow's update :)

Stay positive Africaqueen, this has to be your turn too! X

I can't wait either, keep wanting to pee on sticks tho!

Hubby is bringing chocolate and pee sticks home with him from his weekend away - he's a good'un lol

Hi all! Can I join you for the rest of my cycle? I was a little behind the rest of the girls in my other group. I had my ER today and they collected 12 eggs! We have male factor issues and were not sure if there would be sperm in a fresh sample, so dh was prepared to have a tese done for sperm extraction. But, luckily they had enough good sperm! We get our fertilization results tomorrow. It's still a big unknown. With dh's counts being so low, we've always had some concerns about the ability for his sperm to fertilize. And we still don't know the quality of my eggs. If this wait is killing me, I can't imagine how I'm going to cope with the tww!

Melissa my journey is down to a male factor, my partner has low count morph abnorms and I'm sure they mentioned something else but despite these my eggs were fetilised and both reached the blast stage one of my 2 eggs collected was a top grade and the other was not as good they didn't give me a rating but it didn't make it too freezing x

Welcome Melissa and good luck for the call tomorrow. I am on my 4th cycle and always found waiting for the call the worst part of IVF. The 2ww is bad enough but the call waiting is horrendous! hope its a good report x

19yroldgirl- How many dpt were you when you tested? x

Sunshine- Good luck for the morning! x

Ah in a way i really wish this was my 1st cycle as i would be getting excited and probs joining u all in early poas antics but cos iv had so much heartache with the 3 fails i am quite restrained this time around. Guess im trying to protect my heart and sanity and also to stay pupo for as long as poss just incase... i am terrified tbh girls. I cant cope with anymore heartache. Enough is enough, so i am going to say, this HAS worked and come OTD il be happy as happy can be <3 PMA all the way xxx

I'm still suffering over my failed cycle and it was only one I can't even imagine what you're going through and feeling.... I'm praying real hard for you, hun!!!!!!!!!

image.jpg

I got another faint positive this morning :) but oh my days my legs ache and I've been getting small cramps, guess that's normal tho. DH was with me this morning and we just hugged. Won't properly believe it until Thursday which is official test day.

Beneath- Thank you hun. I pray so too :) u will get your bfp soon x

Sunshine- There is NOTHING faint about that line!!:haha: **whispers** Congrats!:happydance: x

AFM- I woke up this morning with achy legs and a slight nausea feeling in my chest and thought 'omg im pregnant'?! its the exact same 'feeling' i had when i was pregnant last time!?! Please god let this be it! i am feeling that it is xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->