Any ladies starting IVF in September?

18 follicles?? Wow I only had 5 I think!

Sending lots of baby dust to ALL of you :flower:

:dust:

Sorry I've been MIA. I will try to catch up soon.

Congrats Lovesunshine!!!!

Congrats Love and good luck AQ- sounds very promising.

I am starting Menopur tomorrow. I had 8 antral/resting follicles on left ovary and a few on right. I have DOR so only expect 8 eggs or so like last time. I am thinking quality over quantity and hoping we get 5 blasts like last cycle. x

Congrats sunshine sooooo happy for u..
africaqueen i think u shud go with ur gut feeling if u really wana test ;-) if u feel like it might not show up a BFP then id advise waiting
Im defo trying my hardest to not poas.... id love to see a BFP after all these yrs so another week.... im convinced my embyro is a slow one after the doctors not thinkin it wud even make it to day 3 never mind a day 6.. ... 8th October roll on...
babydust to all :-!

Louise- Thanks! Wow 18 follicles is great! hope everything goes well with your next appt x

Baby- Good luck for starting stimms tomorrow and i hope you respond well but remember, quality over quantity ;) i only got 3 eggs but we ended up with 2 top grade embryos x

Babies- yeah i agree with you, and tbh if i did not have such a strong pregnant feeling, i would prob hold off testing but i feel the same i have done with my previous 2 pregnancies(which sadly were ectopic but same hormones released etc) so im gonna test and hope my gut it right. Hope u are coping ok with the 2ww x

AfricaQueen -- I'm praying for you and will check tomorrow for hopefully some good news!!!!!!! fx!!!

Louise – Yay for 18 follies. Sounds like it’s going well. I seem to be doing well too. Haven’t really asked how many follies there were, but they’ve said I am responding really well. The nurse said that if she were to guess (based on my scans/progress), she would say I should get about 18 eggs, maybe about 14 mature, and then 8-10 fertilised (all going well of course). My trigger will be tonight and then collection is this Friday – sounds like you and I could be mirroring each other perfectly still!

Africaqueen – I soooo hope you’re right and you are pregnant!!! Sending you much luck and sticky baby dust! Xoxox

Hi to everyone, and congrats on those who have got their BFPs! xo

Well ladies, I'm not sure what to think today. I got another positive test but I am having quite a bit of brown spotting. From what I've read, it's perfectly normal when you're on progesterone pessaries but still a little bit worried about it. This having babies thing isn't easy is it!! :-/

Hi all

Lovesunshine, glad to see another positive, spotting can be normal but could be best to check to put your mind at rest? Dont be worrying unnecessarily, hope all ok :)

Africaqueen, have you tested today? Glad its all sounding good, look forward to your update!

Katbar and Louise, glad all stimms going well, it's good you have each other as cycle buddies

Melissa, well done on the 7 embies, will you be transferring 1 or 2?

Babydancing, definitely quality over quantity, hope you get a good number of blasts too!

Trying, sending you lots of babydust for the 8th :)

Afm, waiting in for meds to be delivered today, CD31 and no signs of af though so going to pick up drinks for trial next week as running low and might ring to see if can scan amd check for cysts as may need provera again amd dont want to wait as long as last time, last night had some little stabbing pains in ovaries area so a bit suspicious!

Well i tested and... there is a 2nd line!!!!! it is very faint but pink and came up within 2 mins so even tho its faint a line is a line right??!! i am going to test again tomorrow morning but i think this must be a early bfp?? there would be no 2nd pink line there if i had no hcg in my system would there?? Ahhhhhh xxx

Sunshine- If its brown spotting its old blood so try not to worry(easier said than done, i know!) was your test stronger today? x

Africaqueen thats brilliant news! Theres got to be hcg in system like you said yay!!
So happy for you xx

Aaaaah fabulous news!!!! Congratulations!! You must be so nervously excited :)

I used a stupid blue dye Boots own test this morning and the line is still very much there but not particularly dark - very annoying. I am going in for a blood test this afternoon to confirm, I hope they tell me my beta, not sure how usual that is in Norway.

Congrats Africa, a line is defo a line at the end of the day.

Sunshine I would not worry about brown spotting as others have said its old blood and good luck for beta.

And star good luck with all your meds

Afm. Second beta done and dusted now just gotta wait roughly 6hours for the results. Down side of a blood test x

6 hours?! Bloody hell, I hope I don't have to wait that long!! Why so long?

Because they do the blood test between 8am and 10am then ring with the results between half 3 and 4.30. The wait is a killer

Thank you 19 , hope time flies by quick for you today!

Oh my god that was traumatic. It took the nurse 4 attempts to get blood out of me, after the third attempt I nearly fainted and she got someone else in to do it!! I was literally sat there with my head between my knees and then had to go and lie down.

I won't find out the results until FRIDAY when I go back in for my second blood test to make sure it's doubling so I actually won't get my results until next week!!! Bought myself some more HPTs to cheer myself up lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->