Any ladies starting IVF in September?

What how can they not tell you, ur gunna go into overdrive now that's unfair that you've to wait till Friday eeee and 4times thought I was bad with my 3today couldn't do a 4th my arms already bruised off 3 eeee well try not to think too much and good luck x

Well I think we'll get the first test results on Friday when I go back for my second test but I'll have to wait until at least Monday for the second lot of results because they close over the weekend.

I'm not worried, I just did another test and the line was darker :-D

Congrats africaqueen!! Are you going to share a picture with us?? :)

And what a pain, Love! They hurt you and you have to wait.

I got the call from the nurse this morning and we're doing a 5-day transfer! There was no update on the embryos at all though, so I have no clue how many are still hanging in. I asked and she told me that the lab doesn't provide a report, they check and make an assessment as to how they're developing and if they're still developing well, they go for 5 days. So, I will get a call tomorrow with the transfer time.

Aww sunshine I guess that's a great sign then, I just think your clinic should be giving call backs the same day in a way.

Melissa yey for a 5 day transfer, you are glad aint you?

Africa I don't remember if iv already said congrats but I'm gunna say it again congrats 😤 x

Afm I spoke to my nurse when I went bck for my repeat and I was asking if a low beta can indicated anything positive and of course like I expected she said that its a wide range for a reason just because the numbers low doesn't mean its a fail people just have slow implanters or slow rising beta but she did however highlight an interesting fact to me, a high beta is more common in multiples and those carrying girls and a low beta can be common in those carrying a boy. Out of interest has anyone else ever seen anything like this or heard this ?

I agree 19yrOld. I guess pregnancy has a lot of waiting involved in it so I'd best get used to it :-/

Well i tested and... there is a 2nd line!!!!! it is very faint but pink and came up within 2 mins so even tho its faint a line is a line right??!! i am going to test again tomorrow morning but i think this must be a early bfp?? there would be no 2nd pink line there if i had no hcg in my system would there?? Ahhhhhh xxx

Sunshine- If its brown spotting its old blood so try not to worry(easier said than done, i know!) was your test stronger today? x

Yayay!!!! Hope it's darker tomorrow!!!

I've never heard that, 19yo! Interesting if it's true.

I am excited, but a little confused. My clinic's website says they generally do 3dt, so I just assumed we would transfer on day 3. Now, I know that a lot of the recent work indicates 5dt helps select the best embryos, but there is also a risk that none of the embryos will make it to day 5, which makes me nervous. I guess that if they don't make it to day 5, the odds that they would have turned into a BFP are slim, but still. Lots of thoughts running through my head.

Oh poor you! Hope your feeling better, sure result will be great!

I'd never heard of it before today now its intrigued me and my clinic said they did 3day but i had a 5 day . It might just be that it is an average sort of thing and most woman have 3 but some get a 5 x

I'd never heard of it before today now its intrigued me and my clinic said they did 3day but i had a 5 day . It might just be that it is an average sort of thing and most woman have 3 but some get a 5 x

That's what I was thinking too. Maybe they don't want to create unrealistic expectations that you will have a 5 day, so they make sure to point out that most do 3 day? I know we have to try the doctors, but its so hard with no information!

I'm sure u will have a great rate and will get some top quality after all you've what 7 atm. I only retrieved 2eggs and both made day 5 and were good quality I had top quality put back

Well I got my beta results back, actually devastated that my hcg has actually just more then halved and is at 21.....

Oh no, oh my god I'm so so sorry. That is devastating news. Aw I can't even begin to know how you must be feeling, sending you huge hugs although I know it's not enough. So sorry :-(

I'm actually doing ok atm cant say I will be once its sunk in completely but they wanna repeat again next week just for safe measures they reckon I'm gunna bleed In this next week but in all honestly I dnt even feel any signs of it.

Thank you girls all I can say is I'm hoping for the best for all of yous if I cant have success I hope you all do, that will cheer me up haha

Good luck girls don't give up hope xx

I'm really scared girls, have been spotting the last couple of days and today it has gone from brown to pink :-( so worried about what it means...

Love - I don't know what to say, other than call your RE? I know some spotting is normal, but I am sure it is really scary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->