Any ladies starting IVF in September?

I'm so sorry 19 , sending you huge and hope your being looked after xx

Lovesunshine, I agree you should call someone to find out why, hope everythings ok xx

Well I told the doctor about the spotting when I went in for my blood test so I guess I'll wait for the results on Friday...I took my last progesterone pessary earlier so may my cervix will stop being irritated. Hope it's that anyway...

Well I told the doctor about the spotting when I went in for my blood test so I guess I'll wait for the results on Friday...I took my last progesterone pessary earlier so may my cervix will stop being irritated. Hope it's that anyway...

Are you taking any other progesterone or are you done with the progesterone now? Here, we take progesterone well into the pregnancy. The 10th week sometimes, I think.

Sunshine I think maybe if it continues I would ring and get checked out too be sure and thank you girls, I just don't knw what went wrong the tests kept getting darker but then today been told my hcg went down was so confusing... Personally I feel that the trouble iv had with my mother in law has played a part maybe. She just winds me up and gets me so angry sometimes especially when she's trying to spread lies about me, but guess I'm not going to know.

Anyone have any idea on a timescale for starting another go how long from a confirmed loss to taking the meds again, I know I'm going to need time to heal but its nice to feel focussed on something x

Are you taking any other progesterone or are you done with the progesterone now? Here, we take progesterone well into the pregnancy. The 10th week sometimes, I think.

The clinic we had the IVF done at only said for 2 weeks but I made the doc check my levels today so we'll know if it's low when I get my results on Friday. Hopefully he would then prescribe more if it's necessary. Fingers crossed! I've not had any more pink so far.

Hopefully just the pessaries then lovesunshine, glad to hear the pink has stopped

Congratulations, africaqueen - I'm glad it looks like it's finally your turn!

19, I'm so sorry :( I'm not sure how long you'll need to wait to try again, I think sometimes it depends on the clinic - some let you start pretty much straight away, others make you wait ages (I have a friend who is about to start her second cycle - 6 months after her first one! Her clinic insists on 6 months between cycles for NHS patients). Maybe speak to your clinic and see what they suggest xx

Lovesunshine, I hope the spotting isn't anything sinister and I'm glad the pink spotting has stopped. Hopefully you'll find out more on Friday and will be reassured :) I would call your clinic if it gets any worse though xx

AFM, I went back to work today. Everyone was lovely and so supportive, but I still feel so low :( very tearful and feeling so sad. I guess that's to be expected though. I just can't seem to drag myself out of it :(

So sorry 19yearold. Big hugs:hugs:Love sunshine you definitely need to speak to someone who can advise you from your clinic & try not to worry!
AFM I went for my scan today with special sonographer and I have a small polyp!! Well they are not 100% even now but they are quite sure. I also have 18+ follicles and am ready to trigger tonight at 10pm. They say that egg collection will go ahead as planned on Friday at 10am and while they are doing that they will check whether the suspected polyp is there and if it is then transfer will not happen this cycle and embryos frozen. I would then have to have a polypectomy before the embryos can be put back... I hope it disappears by egg collection but I very much doubt it:devil:I am not going to focus on polyp though as that is just a pain in the bum!!!!! I am going to focus my thoughts and energies on my great follicles and hopefully all the eggs that will be in them!!!:dance: A bit like kinder surprise!!!!:flasher:

Hi louise31, good news on the follicles, your right not to focus on the polyp, it's irritating but those eggies are more important!
Good luck with EC xx

19yroldgirl- I am so sorry :( this is the problem with testing early i think. If we dont test early we would be none the wiser :( i hope you're ok x

Sunshine- It could be delayed implantation bleed. If its only light pink. Just keep your eye on it and i hope all ok x

Hi to all the gang. As regards sharing a pic of my faint bfp, pretty pointless tbh as my camera quality on my phone is crap and u cant see anything. Lol. Once the line gets stronger(hopefully) il post a pic xxx

Is anyone else experiencing major constipation after ER? I certainly am. I have been doing everything I can think of to try to get things straightened out - fiber supplements, eating lots of fiber, even taking pericolace. I don't feel bad other than the constipation. Any suggestions?

Make sure you drink lots of water and try eating some prunes or drinking prune juice, hope you feel better soon x

19... very, very sorry to hear your news :(

Louise:
I too dealt with the polyp nightmare. I went in to have a surgery to get it taken out and they actually didn't take it out and just thought they did.
I ended up having it removed when they did my egg retrieval. Mine was a very large polyp.
We still went ahead with the embryo transfer 5 days later but I kind of wish we hadn't. I will never know if things would have gone differently if we had done a freeze all. I think getting the polyp out of there and then focusing on the embryo transfer later is a good idea even though you may have to wait a little. There is a lot of success with FET's.

AQ:
Hope your line gets darker tomorrow!

Hi to the rest of the gang. I hope all you lovely ladies with failed cycles (like me) are hanging in there. I know it sucks!

Also good luck to everyone that is stimming or in the 2WW. I'm pulling for you!

Is anyone else experiencing major constipation after ER? I certainly am. I have been doing everything I can think of to try to get things straightened out - fiber supplements, eating lots of fiber, even taking pericolace. I don't feel bad other than the constipation. Any suggestions?

Andrews - they are liver salts google it ;-) . I used to take 4 tablespoons in water stir really quickly and throw back very fasr while its still bubbling.. it will work ;-)

Hey all.

Congrats to all with BFPS we all are waiting for our special moment ;-)

Sorry to hear about low betas & BFN its heartbreaking when we've put in all the hard.work to get that shockin news.. we all need to stay.positive and encourage each other to keep going!!! we all want a baby more den ever so we'll go through any amount of pain to get these miracles :p

Sunshine - sendin u babydust - its normal to worry. I think its awful u have to wait until Friday for results i wouldnt be happy about that at all... praying u have a sticky to stay & grow healthy xxxx also about ur pessarys (in ireland) we also use them four weeks into a pregnancy too so i would defo call them or check there website..

19Yrold - sorry to hear ur news...xx hugs to u hunni...

In my clinic they dont even offer beta testing but if i am pregnant ill be asking for a special request to have it done!!!

Im currently 9dp6dt heading into my 10thday Thursday.... October 8th cant come quick enough...

Stressing a little... yesterday my official AF was due.. no sign at all today..so its still good news..

I think i might have got ONE symptom?? had a bubbles feelin in lower (middle) abdomen... wud anyone know if that means anything??

babydust to all

19 – Like the other girls, I am really sorry to see the update with your beta! I can’t imagine how disappointed and sad you must feel :(. Rest up and go easy on yourself! Xo

Louise – That’s so annoying about the polyp!!! I really hope it disappears for you too! Good luck with your egg collection! Xo

Africaqueen – That’s super exciting about the faint BFP. Given your feelings, I really think this must be it! Congrats hun :)! Xo

Sorry if I have missed anyone! I hope everyone is doing ok, and those that have got BFN’s are talking the time out to grieve and recover! xo

This mornings test xxx

https://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad257/habeeb80/WP_20141002_002.jpg

Africaqueen that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you! Xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back