Any ladies starting IVF in September?

Thank you! we are in complete shock! after so much heartache an so many fails, honestly cannot believe it! <3 xxx

Aaaaaaaahhhhh so happy for you Africaqueen!!!! This is it!! Congrats!!

Congratulations! So happy for you, great pic! Xx

Congratulations trying4babies, more great news! Xx

Im shocked really am.. i started crying looking at the test i just cant believe it... the bubble feeling yesterday obviously ment something... yay ;-)

Its an early test 10dp6dt but its weird cause i feel crampy

Thanks for all the lovely congrats im so hapoy and wishing all BFP'S to u all.. xxxx

Congrats on all the BFP. It really is very encouraging!

:wave: Good morning all! Just got the call from our nurse. 5 day transfer will be tomorrow at 9 a.m.! I'm so excited! I wish I had more information about how the embryos are doing. We've heard nothing since day 1 when they told us 7. But, the fact that they are taking us to day 5 has to be a good sign, right??

:wave: Good morning all! Just got the call from our nurse. 5 day transfer will be tomorrow at 9 a.m.! I'm so excited! I wish I had more information about how the embryos are doing. We've heard nothing since day 1 when they told us 7. But, the fact that they are taking us to day 5 has to be a good sign, right??

Hi Ladies,

Can I join you ? I am due to have day 5 transfer Saturday morning and I cannot wait! We have 13 embryos they are putting one back in really praying embryo sticks xx

Hi Ladies,

Can I join you ? I am due to have day 5 transfer Saturday morning and I cannot wait! We have 13 embryos they are putting one back in really praying embryo sticks xx

Welcome! We can endure the ttw together!

Hi Ladies,

Welcome! We can endure the ttw together!

Yes!!I have spent most of the journey talking to folks that don't really understand the whole process!

I keep wondering how I'm gonna get through tww without testing early lol is this your first cycle

Yes!!I have spent most of the journey talking to folks that don't really understand the whole process!

I keep wondering how I'm gonna get through tww without testing early lol is this your first cycle

Oh, I know how you feel about testing early. I am one of those people that likes to know the ending to the book before reading it. I love spoilers. But I really don't know whether I want to test or not. On one hand, I feel like it will help me prepare for a negative result. On the other hand, it may get me excited for nothing. I am tentatively telling myself I am not going to test. We'll see how well I do.

This is my first cycle. You?

Oh, I know how you feel about testing early. I am one of those people that likes to know the ending to the book before reading it. I love spoilers. But I really don't know whether I want to test or not. On one hand, I feel like it will help me prepare for a negative result. On the other hand, it may get me excited for nothing. I am tentatively telling myself I am not going to test. We'll see how well I do.

This is my first cycle. You?

I'm not sure but if u test too early could it show up as a false positive ?

Yes its my first time :) it has been better then I expected..the only real problem I have had is pain after the egg retrieval which I wasn't expecting. Apart from that I have been doing pretty good how about you how has the journey been for you x .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->