Any ladies starting IVF in September?

Babies- HUGE congrats to you too hun! this thread is starting to be lucky! x

Melissa- Good luck for transfer tomorrow! you will soon be pupo! x

Princess- welcome and good luck for transfer x

I'm not sure but if u test too early could it show up as a false positive ?

Yes its my first time :) it has been better then I expected..the only real problem I have had is pain after the egg retrieval which I wasn't expecting. Apart from that I have been doing pretty good how about you how has the journey been for you x .

You could get a false positive if the HCG trigger is still in your system, depending on when you test. You could also get a positive, but then when you do your beta, it could be negative if the pregnancy didn't stick.

It's actually been a bit easier than I anticipated. The shots haven't been as horrible as I expected. I didn't have too much pain with my retrieval. I have just been constipated since then though. Sorry, TMI. :)

Good luck Melissa and princess for transfers, hope your 2wws fly by and you get your bfps!

Hello Ladies! Can I join?
congratulations to all those who got their BFPs!! H &H 9 months to you all!
I'm day 1 of my tww. TTC #2 FET cyle, transfered 2 perfect embies yesterday hoping for my forever miracle baby to complete our family.
This thread is lucky...fx'd for everyone

Hello Ladies! Can I join?
congratulations to all those who got their BFPs!! H &H 9 months to you all!
I'm day 1 of my tww. TTC #2 FET cyle, transfered 2 perfect embies yesterday hoping for my forever miracle baby to complete our family.
This thread is lucky...fx'd for everyone

Welcome!! Sending lots of luck your way!!

Well ladies my first beta was 39...second bloods taken today and they said I could call after 2.30pm and see what the result is.

I am freaking out today, I passed what looked like a clot this morning :-( so I'm not holding out much hope. It's just awful and DH is away for the weekend so I've got no one to get comfort from :-(

Ah Sunshine, i know its so hard but try and stay calm until you know your 2nd Beta result. I think this is the one prob with us all testing so early, the stress that goes with it :( i am feeling very nervous about testing with a digital tomorrow for OTD as tested again this morning and it was as faint as positive as yesterdays... Have you used a CB digital? cos think they measure at 50miu so you could use one today and if it says pregnant you know your level has increased from 39? xxx

Well I used a digital yesterday and it said Pregnant 1-2 weeks (and that was OTD so not early) so I guess it will have increased. But today the bleeding is NOT looking good. It's like my normal period but without the pain. I don't know what to think.

Ok. Just try and take it easy and see what the beta says. I know how awful this is. I had this at 5wks with my 1st pregnancy which sadly turned out to be a ectopic. I was bleeding with no pain then too :( truly hope it is just a hormone imbalance but sadly at this early stage there is nothing we can do except wait and see :(
Sending tons of sticky vibes to you and please let us know asap xxx

Hi ladies!
Just a quickie! I have just come round after ER and apparently I have a good number of eggs retrieved. Just waiting to see the consultant about definite number and whether I have that polyp which means we will have to freeze any embryos. Feeling ok though. Hope all you ladies are well. Will catch up with you all properly later xx

I just did a Clearblue Digital and it came up with Pregnant so that is giving me some hope because they only pick up at 50ml so that means my numbers should have gone up from 39 on Wednesday...

Sorry bout that news... i hope everything is alright hun, the worst thing to do is to panic but its easier said than done.. Did u call about ur clot?? cud be meds causing that, happened to me..had ohss.. hope u get a great beta update hun. .. we dont do betas here at all, we go by pregnancy tests.. ive never ever had a positive ever.. dont be worrying xxx will be waiting on ur news x

Second beta is 67 which is apparently completely normal... hmm, why all the bleeding then?!

Thats great news..
id defo ask about the bleeding just to check ur ok xx

Louise- FAB news! get some rest now and good luck for your call tomorrow x

Sunshine- Your beta has risen which is good, but it has not doubled so just keep your eye on the situation. Wishing u lots of sticky vibes. x

Well it's pretty close to, there was only 44 hours between tests... but yes, I am keeping realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->