Any ladies starting IVF in September?

Congratulations again Africaqueen! So happy to see that xxx

The words i sometimes doubted we would ever see, but i knew one day we would as i always had faith <3 we are over the moon! booked in for 1st scan on 23rd of this mth. Sooo surreal and such a wonderful start to October! xxx

https://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad257/habeeb80/WP_20141004_001.jpg

Just wonderful :)

I don't know really. Still bleeding. Don't feel pregnant. Alone as DH is away. I guess I feel pretty crap actually!! Thanks for asking xx

Africaqueen HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to you xx
I received the call from the embryologist at about 11am to say that out of the 21 eggs retrieved 16 were mature enough and 8 fertilised!!! She said that they are aiming for freezing the embryos on Thursday or wednesday. Its a waiting game now.... fingers crossed they make it. Got to see the consultant on Wednesday regarding removing the polyp.

Ah Sunshine:hugs: I know its awful but wait and see. It is not that rare for women to bleed in early pregnancy but i understand how terrified you are. Shame that dh is away too. Do you have family or friends around you there? As regards feeling pregnant, most women dont until later on so dont take too much note of that. x

Louise- FAB! Should get a few frosties from that lil lot ;) good luck x

The words i sometimes doubted we would ever see, but i knew one day we would as i always had faith <3 we are over the moon! booked in for 1st scan on 23rd of this mth. Sooo surreal and such a wonderful start to October! xxx

https://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad257/habeeb80/WP_20141004_001.jpg

So so happy for you!!!!!! Congrats :happydance:

Thank you beneath. Never give up. It can be a long hard road but often worth it in the end <3 xxx

Huge congratulations Africa :) Hope it's twins ;)

I am on day 4 of stimms and my tummy is starting to bloat. Right ovary also 'aches' and thighs are bruising lovely. I have a scan on Tuesday and hope some follies are developing. Left ovary did better than right last time. x

Hey all, just an update from me, went to the doctors this morning, took them 6 attempts to get blood this time so of course I nearly fainted again :-/ anyway, doctor said it didn't look good but we have to wait and see what the blood test says, should get results by 2.30. Still bleeding today and my temperature has dropped so really not holding out any hope. So gutted but I know we can try again. In the mean time we're going to book a trip to Las Vegas I think.

Hope you're all well xx

So sorry lovesunshine, really hope everything is ok though and it's just one of those unexplained bleeds that some ladies have, is dh home now? Hope your not alone xx

Babydancing, good luck for tomorrow's scan :) moving along quickly for you now

Louise, thats great news about the eggs, hope polyp removal goes well, so will you be doing fet? Sorry I cant keep up sometimes! Laptops been slow too so on phone

Africaqueen, how are you? Hope its twins too!

Afme I called clinic today, going in thurs for scan as CD36 and no sign of af, if all ok I will tmake provera again and when get af can start stimming if all ok and no cysts! Praying it is as im sp impatient now!

How is everyone else? Hope your all feeling well xx

He's not home until tonight :-( so I'm on my own. I'm ok really except for feeling sick and faint, hopefully that will pass.

Hope AF comes for you soon!!

Ladies, I am devastated.
Did the last test i had in the cupboard this morning which was a IC and it was negative. Convinced it was a dud so got dh to go to tesco to get one of their own brand and that shows such a faint pink line it is barely there :(
Absolutely broken. The tears wont stop. I have had more than i can take.

I don't know what to say. There's still time for it to be ok, you're not bleeding or anything are you??

Sunshine hoping for amazing news for u later today. Xxx i cant imagine how u are feeling especially waitin on bloods xx did u test again whilst bleedin to see if it shows ur pregnant??

Africaqueen - if its showing a line ur still pregnant. I took another clear blue test on Saturday and still pregnant...

I think because of waiting so long that we overstress ourselves and think the worst. All we can do is wait and see what happens....

I thought id see more great news.. dying to share my news of my scan.date but feel terrible because of the way things are going for u both

Sending love to u all xxx

I am so angry right now! Blood taken this morning, thought I'd get the results today but because of my stupid surgery closing at 3pm I have to wait until tomorrow to find out. So upset at another night of waiting :-(

You are allowed to share your news hun xx

I am so angry right now! Blood taken this morning, thought I'd get the results today but because of my stupid surgery closing at 3pm I have to wait until tomorrow to find out. So upset at another night of waiting :-(

You are allowed to share your news hun xx

Thats awful sunshine. As if u cannot stress out and now have to wait til tomoro :-( im gona say a prayer for u hunni
Did u test again??

:hugs: Thinking of all of you ladies!

Africaqueen- keep holding on! It's not over until AF is here!

Love- I am so sorry that you have to wait another night! Try to do something relaxing to take your mind off of it. Easier said then done, I know.

Trying- I am so happy for you!! Don't feel bad for being excited, your success today may be someone else's success next cycle!!

Here's a little update on me: I am currently 3dp5dt and feel nothing. I think that's normal, though. I've been a little crampy, but think that may just be related to the PIO or constipation issues I've been dealing with. I think I have a bit of a yeast infection. Thank you, antibiotics! We traveled to Kentucky this weekend to be with my family. I talked to the doctor about it on friday at my transfer and he had absolutely no hesitations about me going. So, that made me feel a lot better. I was glad I was there. It was sad, but it was also good for us all to be together. We laughed a lot. I got to love on my nieces. It was good.

Also, I got the update from my nurse on the rest of the embryos: we have three frozen!! They froze the one that was looking good on friday and then on saturday, they froze 2 others. I am so pleased with that result. It is comforting knowing that we have some options before moving on to another IVF round.

:hugs: Thinking of all of you ladies!

Africaqueen- keep holding on! It's not over until AF is here!

Love- I am so sorry that you have to wait another night! Try to do something relaxing to take your mind off of it. Easier said then done, I know.

Trying- I am so happy for you!! Don't feel bad for being excited, your success today may be someone else's success next cycle!!

Here's a little update on me: I am currently 3dp5dt and feel nothing. I think that's normal, though. I've been a little crampy, but think that may just be related to the PIO or constipation issues I've been dealing with. I think I have a bit of a yeast infection. Thank you, antibiotics! We traveled to Kentucky this weekend to be with my family. I talked to the doctor about it on friday at my transfer and he had absolutely no hesitations about me going. So, that made me feel a lot better. I was glad I was there. It was sad, but it was also good for us all to be together. We laughed a lot. I got to love on my nieces. It was good.

Also, I got the update from my nurse on the rest of the embryos: we have three frozen!! They froze the one that was looking good on friday and then on saturday, they froze 2 others. I am so pleased with that result. It is comforting knowing that we have some options before moving on to another IVF round.

Thanks melissa it is true about BFPs for everyone else.. i used to love hearing about them as it always gave me.hope.. this time round i wasnt expecting it to work but still poas a lot and i didnt stress out, i relaxed and took it easy. I much prefered fet.. still on meds now until November.. scan is soob too. October 22nd :happydance::hugs:

I tested on 10dp6dt and was very very faint so keep hope amd stock up on prego tests lol i was cramping too, its implantation id say.. xx ill be looking forward to ur news BFPS Nice u cud travel too, keeps ur mind off it. xx

Trying- I can't remember, did you do a beta test or just an HPT? I have been trying to figure out whether I am going to do an HPT. My beta is scheduled for 10/13. I am typically the kind of person that can't stand to not know how something ends. I like to skip to the end of a book, I like to read spoilers online for my tv shows. I just can't stand surprises. But for some reason this time, I don't want to know. I think I am afraid it is going to be a BFN, so I am just content to stay in this state of not knowing and acting like I am pregnant? But, I also don't love the idea of finding out from the nurse and being in shock if it is a negative. I think we've decided to test the morning of my beta, just so I am prepared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->