Any ladies starting IVF in September?

I've done over 14 pregnancy tests lol! I haven't tested because it would probably still show as pregnant even if I'm not so I'll just have to wait until tomorrow. It's torture.

Congrats Melissa, sounds good! Fingers crossed for you :)

Surely dif ur bleeding 4days it wud show.if u are pregnant. The hcg may be gone so i wud defo try to keep positive... these times i wish i was a doctor to give pro advice.. mayb google might have answers??

lots of hugs xx

I've done over 14 pregnancy tests lol! I haven't tested because it would probably still show as pregnant even if I'm not so I'll just have to wait until tomorrow. It's torture.

Congrats Melissa, sounds good! Fingers crossed for you :)

Check this thread out sunshine xxx

Bleeding - Positive outcomes please

Thanks girls. I am going to try and stay positive even though things are not seeming good. A line is still a line although faint. I have to keep hopeful right? Iv had no bleeding or bad cramps etc, my nipples are still sore, my sense of smell is still amazing and i still have metallic taste in my mouth. Bought another cb digital and will test in the morning. Terrified. x

Babies- Aww your scan is the day before mine all being well with us both x

Sunshine- All this waiting and uncertainty is horrendous! i truly hope we both get good results and some peace of mind very soon x

I've asked DH to bring a test home with him, just because of all the uncertainty... So we'll see. Thinking of you AQ xx

Good luck Sunshine! when is dh home?? Hope to god we both get positives! is he getting you a cb digital again? I read the leaflet and cb digi pick up 25miu but so do internet cheapies so cant understand why i got such a faint line on a IC you could barely see it, then a BFP on the cb digital... does not make sense xxx

I'm not sure. I kind of want him to get one with a high threshold so if I'm not still pregnant it will say it. He'll be home about 8.40pm my time, 7.40pm UK time.

IC's can be dodgy tho, maybe it was just a dodgy one?

Africa its a late birthday present for me.. birthday is the monday scan on 5he Wednesday ;-)

My pregnancy tests were the cheap ones done them 10dp6dt and been doin clear blue up until Saturday

Im sure you both will still have bfps... dont worry because stressing out will make it worse and positive thoughts are way better than negatives xx lots of hugs to u xx

Africaqueen..please stop worrying, you are pregnant and you have no reason to believe different. Some of us need to stay away from the tests for a while and just relax...no matter how much we test, what will be will definitely be.

AFM I'm 5dp5dt today and I'm sooo eager to test but I'm terrified. With my last pregnancy I had vivid dreams and now I'm having those again so that gives me hope. I'm constipated and like you Melissa I might have yeast two which makes me so uncomfortable...mild itching and this celery smell in my pea, so disgusting! anyone had this before?
Can I use monistat or creams? someone please help

Thinking of you Sunshine an wishing you lots of luck for testing.
Hope to god tomorrows digital says pregnant and then i wont be testing again. i will relish every moment and look forward to my scan xxx

Africaqueen, alot of ics are rubbish amd probably dont have alot of dye in them and if urine was less concentrated it probably wouldnt show a decent line even though you are pregnant, try not to stress, you still have a line and all your symptoms are good
Lovesunshine, its bad they are making you wait til tomoro, glad dh will be back with you tonight

Trying, good news on the scan date!

Melissa, it's a good idea to wait for otd, I was thinking the same ( for if I get to your stage!) that I wouldnt want to test early, rather wait and believe that it's still possible for as long as possible, then test on otd so I'm prepared as if negative dont want to be told this by a nurse or anyone
Good luck for you and mumdad!

Africaqueen..please stop worrying, you are pregnant and you have no reason to believe different. Some of us need to stay away from the tests for a while and just relax...no matter how much we test, what will be will definitely be.

AFM I'm 5dp5dt today and I'm sooo eager to test but I'm terrified. With my last pregnancy I had vivid dreams and now I'm having those again so that gives me hope. I'm constipated and like you Melissa I might have yeast two which makes me so uncomfortable...mild itching and this celery smell in my pea, so disgusting! anyone had this before?
Can I use monistat or creams? someone please help

I asked my nurse about it, and she said to first try lathering plain yogurt externally, letting it sit for about 15 minutes, then rinsing. If that doesn't work, she said that I could use monistat cream externally, but she wanted me to try the yogurt first.

Natural yogurt is just as good... an6 prescription meds or over the counter meds can interact with unborn baby.. was scientifically proven, recently learned this in college xxx id rather u had peace of mind xxx

I have just called docs, explained i am losing my mind and they have agreed to do a beta tomorrow and repeat few days later. xxx

Ah thats great news, put ur mind at ease tomoro :p xx keep us all posted hun x

Thx hun. Just hope it does put my mind at ease and doesnt show up somethings wrong... these early weeks are a nightmare for us all. Just hope all of us who are pregnant manage to stay that way xxx

https://www.institutobernabeu.com/foro/en/2014/03/05/first-pregnancy-scan-after-ivf-treatment/

I found this which has helped me ease a bit too...

My official day for testing is tomoro but im not worrying at all. Ive the symptoms and a couple of positive tests... itsv5he forums that worry me.. all the worry gets overwhelming.. its hard to to read them tho

I am very bored of bleeding now. Still stupidly hanging on to the hope that it's not been a miscarriage even tho I don't feel pregnant. Gah.

Sunshine- Its not stupid! its natural to cling onto hope. Its all we have right now! hope an pray we are both ok! xxx

I asked my nurse about it, and she said to first try lathering plain yogurt externally, letting it sit for about 15 minutes, then rinsing. If that doesn't work, she said that I could use monistat cream externally, but she wanted me to try the yogurt first.

Thank you Melissa. I've been consuming yoghurt everyday for 2 days now, I'll try applying it externally and see how that goes

My symptoms right now..I have headaches and feel so tired. This could be something good. I might just give in and test tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->