• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any ladies starting IVF in September?

When is otd mumdad?

Glad your going to get peace of mind Africaqueen, you don't need the worry

Lovesunshine, are you cramping? Praying everythings ok for you xx

Star- OTD- Official test date. I hope and pray i do get peace of mind and not devastation following tomorrows tests. I am terrified x

No cramping here just lots and lots of blood :-/

But HUBBY is home!! Woo hoo! :)

Ah hun im so glad hubby is home with you. Are you going to test now? xxx

Love- glad your hubby is home and keeping everything crossed for you x

AQ- Best of luck with the beta. I am keeping every hope alive for you xx

Just stalking you lovely ladies and sending lots of love and :hugs: praying for miracles for you xxxx

Hey well my HCG yesterday was 15 so that's it really.

I'll be back next April to try again but in the mean time keeping an eye on this thread.

Good luck everyone! And thanks so much for your support :hugs:

Sunshine- I am so sorry :( just remember its early days in your IVF journey and im sure you will get that sticky bfp soon xx

AFM- Did my cb digital and it says pregnant thank god so i have threw out the crappy cheapie tests!! never putting myself through that again! I have docs appt this morning to have beta done and i pray the levels are good :) xxx

Love- I am so sorry and sending big hugs your way. x

AQ- everything crossed for your beta. x

AFM, follicle scan is at 12 today. My tummy is sore and bloated and my legs are getting so restless. I wonder if it's because they take 4 injections a day and had enough after a week?

My right foot is also numb around the outside from previous spinal operations, so right leg gets particularly hypersensitive. The joys eh ;) xx

I'll be back next April to try again but in the mean time keeping an eye on this thread.

Soooo sorry hunni xxxx i wish u all the very best xx sending u a million hugs xxxx

Love :hugs: I am so sorry!

Africaqueen- I am so glad to hear that you still have that BFP! Good luck with your blood test!

Babydancing- 12 is a great number! Any idea when you'll trigger?

Sending you huge sunshine, really hope next cycle is your sticky bfp xx

Babydancing, did u mean scan was at 12 pm or 12 follies? Think I'm reading it wrong!

Afm, just got back from a bike ride and my legs feel like jelly, think I'm having sympathy pains for you babydancing! I'm off this week and my aim was to go for a ride everyday, might have to give thurs a miss though with the scan appointment

So I gave in this morning contrary to what I tell everyone not to test...I tested and its bfn. I'm so devastated and I'm trying to keep my pma but its so hard. I'm at work cant focus on anything, I have no idea what I was saying at my meeting this morning...seems like I was speaking complete gibberish

So I gave in this morning contrary to what I tell everyone not to test...I tested and its bfn. I'm so devastated and I'm trying to keep my pma but its so hard. I'm at work cant focus on anything, I have no idea what I was saying at my meeting this morning...seems like I was speaking complete gibberish

:hugs: It is still early!! You are only what, 6 days past transfer?

I'm so sorry to hear this hun :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"