Any ladies starting IVF in September?

Mumdad when is otd? Hope it changes to a bfp xx

Hey,

Scan was at 12pm. I have 12 follies on left and 6 on right but 1 follicle is steaming ahead at 17mm so we will prob ignore it (lol) and concentrate on all the others that are between 10-16mm right now.

I have one more scan on Friday and likely to trigger Sat night for Monday retrieval. x

Good news babydancing, you will soon be pupo!

We are hoping this will be 3rd time lucky, if not, we are praying for some frosties as I don't like the fresh cycles. lol x

So sorry for your loss lovesunshine :hugs:
one of my best friends sent me the song Parachute by Train and I listened to it again today, makes me cry everytime and it was my friend's way of showing me she was there for me through my mc and failed cycles. Give it a listen on YouTube, we're all here for you if you need us, lots of love xxxx

When is otd mumdad?

Glad your going to get peace of mind Africaqueen, you don't need the worry

Lovesunshine, are you cramping? Praying everythings ok for you xx

Sorry I missed this...my otd is Oct 10

Babydancing- FAB news on scan! good luck x

Sunshine- Thinking of u today x

AFM-Well i went to docs and she did my BP and a pelvic exam which were both fine and when i asked about the betas she said she would only do it if ectopic was suspected and that is no longer the case with me as i have no tubes. She said considering how anxious i already am with hpts etc, that she would not recommend betas as its not standard practice here and that all it will do is add more anxiety to these early days waiting for the results etc and i have to say, i agree. So i am going to calm myself down, allow myself to get excited about my scan in just over 2wks and enjoy these early stages of pregnancy as we have waited sooo long for this <3
xxx

Uh oh so I got home from work this evening and tested again, there's a faint second line! Please someone tell me I'm not going crazy...I have a picture

I can't see the picture either! Dying to see it!

I am starting to get the bug to test. I haven't caved yet and am still too early (just 5dp5dt today). But am really considering testing tomorrow. I will have to get new HPTs though. I thought I had a couple FRER on hand, but I looked and I got the wrong kind. I got the First Response Rapid Response, which is not as sensitive as the FRER.

Ladies, i am in a right state! just been the loo for a wee an there was pink on the tissue when i wiped i am so, so scared right now and nothing i can do. Please god don't take our precious bean away from us... xxx

Sorry ladies I dont know how to post pictures on here...
is it showing now?
https://s4.postimg.org/kahv1jwyl/20141007_204003.jpg

I see it!! Look at that line? How many days past transfer are you?

Africaqueen: :hugs: There are so many normal reasons to spot at this stage!! I really hope this is one of those for you!

Great line mumdad! Looks dark :)

Africaqueen, could it be implantation? Maybe phone Dr tomoro if it's still there so you dont have to worry xx

I see it!! Look at that line? How many days past transfer are you?

Africaqueen: :hugs: There are so many normal reasons to spot at this stage!! I really hope this is one of those for you!

Thank you!! Today I'm 7dp5dt...that test was from yesterday
@ Star thank you. I still cant believe it...I tested in the morning and there was no second line
I'm testing with a digital tonight...

Thanks ladies but not looking good. Blood is bright red now. went for a wee and can see splashes in the loo and a few spots on my pad and on tissue when i wipe. I am feeling helpless!! how can life be so cruel? this is all we want from life! please god dont let us lose our baby. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! Cannot cope with this.

Oh Africaqueen, praying for you, life cannot be this cruel to you, hoping everything turns out to be ok xxx

Thanks ladies but not looking good. Blood is bright red now. went for a wee and can see splashes in the loo and a few spots on my pad and on tissue when i wipe. I am feeling helpless!! how can life be so cruel? this is all we want from life! please god dont let us lose our baby. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! Cannot cope with this.

I'm so sorry AQ, crossing my fingers and praying for you. Sending hugs xx

AQ -- Oh, no!!!!!!! My heart is breaking for you right now. I am so so sorry! I am praying for you and for your bean :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->