Any ladies starting IVF in September?

Had my scan this morning. Four follies are ready to go! Ranging from 16-21 mm, one is a little behind, but can still catch up!! Doctor said I have two or three other real small ones she doesn't think will grow, but they take everything out on ER day they see because you never know! Depending on blood work im either triggering tonight or tomorrow night! I'll know by this afternoon.

Had my scan this morning. Four follies are ready to go! Ranging from 16-21 mm, one is a little behind, but can still catch up!! Doctor said I have two or three other real small ones she doesn't think will grow, but they take everything out on ER day they see because you never know! Depending on blood work im either triggering tonight or tomorrow night! I'll know by this afternoon.

How exciting- good luck! x

Beneath- That is great news Honey! yes they will drain all follicles and some follicles can contain more than one egg sometimes so its just a case of waiting until you wake up ;) good luck for trigger and enjoy your needle free day. Almost there! x

How is everyone else doing? almost time for injection x3 so getting there slowly and surely. I found the notes from last years cycle and will be interested to compare follicle size on my day 5 scan on Wed xxx

Beneath- That is great news Honey! yes they will drain all follicles and some follicles can contain more than one egg sometimes so its just a case of waiting until you wake up ;) good luck for trigger and enjoy your needle free day. Almost there! x

How is everyone else doing? almost time for injection x3 so getting there slowly and surely. I found the notes from last years cycle and will be interested to compare follicle size on my day 5 scan on Wed xxx

Thanks!!! I am excited, nervous, scared and eveything in between but want it to be over with! Hoping it will be Wednesday. They gave me the vaginal gel progesterone so I wont have to do any more injections after the trigger, very excited about that! My stomach is bruised and so are my arms from all the blood work :(

Two more days till your scan!!!! Fx for you :hugs:

Still needles after the trigger im afraid for the IV for egg collection ;) then you get to be needle free :) i always use the pessaries during the 2ww. Not the most pleasant thing to do but a pessary up my butt after weeks of needles and worry doesnt seem so bad ;) ha xxx

Still needles after the trigger im afraid for the IV for egg collection ;) then you get to be needle free :) i always use the pessaries during the 2ww. Not the most pleasant thing to do but a pessary up my butt after weeks of needles and worry doesnt seem so bad ;) ha xxx

Right.. IV's suck! I've had quite a few in in my lifetime due to kidney stones. Not fun.

My scan went well today.
I am triggering tonight too BMW!! My egg retrieval is also scheduled for Wednesday!! Yay!!

How exciting! It seems to have come round really fast, how many follies dI'd you have doxie?
X

I have 13 that are of good size and a few more that may catch up! I can feel them in there too.. like grapes hanging from my ovaries. I can't wait for egg retrieval!

Wow ladies, wishing you both lots of luck for EC on Wed! i shall be having my scan whilst you ladies are in theatre and i should be around 5 days after you for EC so lets hope we end up in dd forum together pleeeease god xxx

Good luck Doxie and BNW!! And good luck for your scan Africaqueen!

I heop there is lots of good news here soon :D!!!

I had a rotten dream this morning! I have been having vivid dreams every morning since saturday - saturday is when I ovulated.. not sure if there is a connnection, or just coincidence. Anyway, this morning I dreamt that I got 8 eggs from my retrival, but only 1 fertilised and was any good. It meant doing a 3DT instead of 5DT, and obviously having none to freeze. I was so upset, and then Dave was really 'whatever' about it all, which made me even more upset. I went into a pysco crying fit lol.
I hope it's not a reflecion of things to come haha!

Kat- Your dream mirrors my last cycle! We got 7 eggs and only 1 fertilised, so no frozen and we had to transfer on day 2. How weird. Anyway you are probs having vivid dreams due to hormones. Tbh anything can happen with IVF. It really is just luck of the draw. Who knows, you could get a ton of embies from your 1st cycle ;)
Best thing to do is stay positive as that will help you through it x

Wow, that’s random hey! I hope your OH was a bit more supportive than mine in the dream though haha! And good point about the hormone’s/dreams!
You’re right, it seems there is no real standard in what to expect in terms of egg collection, and the quality of them (how many fertilise etc). I mean even ladies that have done a 3-4+ cycles, have had different results each time. So I agree that it is a bit of ‘luck of the draw’.
Thanks :)! I am feeling pretty positive at the moment, so hoping I can remain that way once I start stimming – hopefully not too many hormonal mood swings haha.

Wow ladies, wishing you both lots of luck for EC on Wed! i shall be having my scan whilst you ladies are in theatre and i should be around 5 days after you for EC so lets hope we end up in dd forum together pleeeease god xxx

I hope so toooo!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->