• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anybody testing Feb. 2nd or around that time

12 dpo and :bfn:. AF is really due any time between now and tomorrow night, so if she's still not here Wednesday morning I'll test again. Not real hopeful any more though.

@rachael I hope it is pg symptoms for you too. Unfortunately for me I think when I get emotional and irritated it's because I'm pg but AF decides to show up soon after so I'm just going to throw those in the AF box for me. FXed it's different for you.

@Kelsey After AF disappears, this will be my 9th cycle TTC. We have been TTC for 8 month now. This year we started to be stress free and just enjoy TTC. Hoping this is it for you.

@sweedot hoping you get your BFP!! I have awhile to go before I can test I'm assuming so I just have to see what march holds.

@hopin&prayin do you always get brown spotting before AF? because that sounds like IB to me but you know me I can be wrong lol. When is AF due for you?

oh yeah, its strange I got bad acne on my chest and back and can't stop itching during the night while I sleep and the dreams OMG. Wild... Knowing my luck the :witch: will show up tonight or tomorrow GRRR...

@NDH you need know unless AF shows. This time my body decided to skip the TWW and just give me my AF lol. So can't wait til its over I'm ready to get it on again lol. Don't give up just yet.

No, I don't get like this a whole week before AF is due. I get a bit irritable a day or so before AF is due, but not this irritated and emotional a week before she's due :shrug:

@Hopin&Prayin you never know until AF shows her face. My body has been doing all crazy sorts of things so I don't know what to go by anymore so I just let the natural things happen and just keep on trying.

@rachael then that sounds like a good sign. Hopefully it's just preparing you for your BFP and not AF.

Thanks, I'm keeping my PMA up that I will get my birthday BFP!

Fingers and Everything crossed for you Rachel :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks MsWhizz I'm in the same boat my body likes to do strange things, so I guess I just have to sit it out and see, I just know I'm exhausted like I have'nt slept for weeks...

@rachael you're welcome. If I conceive in march then that means, December baby which I am because I was born December 28th and my mom the 30th. I think my husband would go crazy with another December baby lol. Also even his niece has the same birthday as me lol.

@Hopin&Prayin I am just ready to be able to DTD again lol. Our bodies are always doing something new thR throws us into a loop. I think our body does those things for a reason. I think it is jus keeping us healthy and making sure it is prepared to support a baby correctly.

Hey Mzswizz, your birthday is the day after mine - mine is December 27.

Well my hormones aren't balanced so my AFs are all over the place.

@NDH that is so cool! My godsister's birthday is december 27th also. December babies!!!

H&P I have a tilted uterus too, nothing wrong with that. My whole family has it too and they are baby making machines! -not me though-. Sometimes it can cause a bit of pain in certain positions dtd. You obgyn should know as well cause the idiot at the ER hurt me so bad and was like "I had to push that hard cause you have a tilted uterus". He didn't have to, he was just incompetent. But it should have no effect on making a baby:thumbup:

With a tilted uterus, it will just take longer for you to show during pregnancy if it is tilted back.

Thanks ladies, and yes I just read on countdown to pregnancy about a lady with a tilted uterus and your right MsWhizz its more in the back... I just hope this time IF or when I am it stays super sticky... don't want to lose another one...

No more spotting... Yay... :happydance: :happydance: and I'm not officially due till Tuesday... Woot Woot... :haha:

@Hopin&Prayin sounds like it could be possible that you have finally got yourself a sticky bean. I know exactly how you feel. I am praying to God that when I get pregnant, I will have a successful healthy pregnancy labor & birth. It don't matter the gender or when the baby is due, I just want my husband and I to have a healthy baby. My mom hopes I have twins but I was like hey if you are not going to pop them out, then don't suggest lol.

I really hope so... I just went from zero to bitch on my OH I was furious, check out my post... Its been a rough day grrr...

Twins would be lovely, then I'm done... I'm not liking the labor and delivey part x 2... I had a dream the other night I had 3... Ohhh lord...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->