• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anybody testing Feb. 2nd or around that time

9/10 dpo.....

Bfn today...I know it's still too early though, lol

My nipples hurt and (tmi) I'm super bunged up and constipated, and vie been so bloated, I can't fasten my pants....don't know if this is a symptom....

Not much cervical mucus though, and I had cramping yesterday most of the day, but that's gone today.

Only time will tell....

I did an answer today, it was pure white....I have Internet cheapies and I'll pick up an frer

@sweedot sounds like symptoms of pregnancy but then again its similar to AF symptoms. Good luck though.

I'm still waiting, 7dpo today. Had a load of creamy cm on Friday, and a tugging pain by my belly button Thursday night til yesterday and a trmp dip below coverline yesterday.

10/11 dpo, still bfn

Woke up to winter wonderland, then fell off the toilet trying to capture my fmu..and put my back out...so not a good day..lol

Think af is on her way now.

I have a feeling we will be starting cycle 7 shortly

Well ladies looks like AF will be ending either today or when it is due to end which is tomorrow. I am cd6 today and just been sook busy. My husband's oldest dog out of 3 died on Friday so we went to his mom's house to bury him and that same night we rescued a puppy. It was sad because when we tried to give the puppy back to the mom she didn't want to deal with him. We know how to deal with newborn pups because our dog has 2 liters of puppies. So we are caring for the puppy until he is old enough and big enough so we can give him to his mom. This newborn pup is also giving us experience as parents with the waking up, the bottle feeding etc just like a normal baby would be. But my husband is actually doing a good ib after freaking out the 1st night and saying maybe we should wait lol. I had to talk it out and calm him down so now he is more positive with this experience. I feel God put us in this situation so we can get experience before the baby arrives. Thank you GOD! But my husband and I have experience from or nieces and nephews also so we're not walking into this blind lol.

@rachael good luck maybe implantation just occurred.

@sweedot wow what a way to put your back out lol I had most of my bathroom accidents in the shower lol.

I hope the puppy get's on well. I'm so pleased that it has someone to take care of it night and day like you and your husband xxx

@rachael thank you. The puppy is doing great! He drunk 90% of the milk in the bottle and now I rocked him fast asleep. He should be up in 3 hours ready to eat some more. This puppy can really eat lol!!!!!

I've noticed. My parents saw him and they were like I didn't know puppies sound and act like human babies lol. Now my parents really want us to have kids lol.

Lol.

I'm feeling extremely emotional tonight. I'm always down when my OH goes home, but tonight is worse than ever :cry:

:af: due on the 2nd i wont be testing till i am at least a few days late. but i am pretty sure :af: will be here right on time! good luck ladies :dust:

@rachael I am like that when my husband leaves for work lol. Maybe this time you being emotional is because of hormones which therefore means BFP. good luck.

@Kelsey welcome!! Well I am in cd6. So I won't be testing at all probably later on in March when I see a sign like implantation spotting because I have a feeling I would have that seeing that it happened to me the last time. But I guess that's wishful thinking. Good luck on testing. How many dpo are ou now?

about 10 11dpo this is the first month i have not tracked my ovulation, this is a totally stress free month! :) and this is the 1st month we both have felt no pressure TTC :)we have tried to :dtd: every other night i have only ever been 1 day late once! but ive been eating loads which i always do b4 :af: comes. :dust:

I hope it's because of the hormones. I've also been rather irritated by him this weekend, and by things that normally don't bother me :dohh: Hopefully it's pg hormones not PMS :haha:

about 10 11dpo this is the first month i have not tracked my ovulation, this is a totally stress free month! :) and this is the 1st month we both have felt no pressure TTC :)we have tried to :dtd: every other night i have only ever been 1 day late once! but ive been eating loads which i always do b4 :af: comes. :dust:

Hi,I'm 10/11 dpo today too and it's my 6 th cycle ttc....

When are u testing, I'm testing Tuesday.

Hi,I'm 10/11 dpo today too and it's my 6 th cycle ttc....

When are u testing, I'm testing Tuesday.

Hiya hun, this is our 7th cycle, IF :af: doesnt come on tuesday or wednesday i will proberly hold out till the weekend, to disapointing to see a BFN otherwise. :dust: :hugs: xx

Hey Rachel, yeah I've been feeling really emotional too, I was teary all day thinking you know who was going to show, headache and I had some light brown spotting once when I wiped, no cramps now nothing just completely exhausted gonna cat nap, just don't feel like being around anyone its weird... :lol:

I know the feeling! Both yesterday and today I've fallen asleep on the sofa, which I rarely do, if I feel tired I go to bed, but I just flaked out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->