Anyone 4DPO ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 4dpo, or so my cycle calendar says so...It's our first cycle ttc baby #2! Not quite sure if my cycle is regulated yet, but I am running with it and will try to hold off testing until the 30th! DS is 5 so we would love if it would happen as quickly and effortlessly as possible lol...here's hoping! Good Luck Ladies! So happy we have someone to talk to during this annoying wait!

:dust:

Good luck love & welcome to.the thread . Fingers cross for you . Did you just come off birth control or something since you said it might be regulated .

I am 4dpo, or so my cycle calendar says so...It's our first cycle ttc baby #2! Not quite sure if my cycle is regulated yet, but I am running with it and will try to hold off testing until the 30th! DS is 5 so we would love if it would happen as quickly and effortlessly as possible lol...here's hoping! Good Luck Ladies! So happy we have someone to talk to during this annoying wait!

:dust:

Good luck love & welcome to.the thread . Fingers cross for you . Did you just come off birth control or something since you said it might be regulated .

Thanks! I just came off of Seasonique on the first of January and had (af, withdraw) on the second. Because of it being a three month pill, I'm hoping my cycle is not totally messed up without it, I have only been on that certain pill since April so fx for a quick recovery.

That's better then me i was on the depo shot . Had one in nov'11 no cycle from dec-april finally got my cycle in may and have been ttc now for 7/8months and its a pain "/ but im starting to give up .

That's better then me i was on the depo shot . Had one in nov'11 no cycle from dec-april finally got my cycle in may and have been ttc now for 7/8months and its a pain "/ but im starting to give up .

I hear many women say that as soon as they "give up" they get their :bfp:, are you charting? I don't think I will ever be able to chart and temp because I will become obsessed and in turn get stressed out with the whole thing! I'm sorry you have had such a long wait!:hugs:

Omg congrats on the bfp! I'm glad to see someone has finally got one. AF arrived 3 days early for me, which means I o'ed earlier than I'd expected to.

Omg congrats on the bfp! I'm glad to see someone has finally got one. AF arrived 3 days early for me, which means I o'ed earlier than I'd expected to.

Thank you! I'm pretty sure I'm past the phase of it being a chemical (a week and half past expect AF and my last couple tests have been quite dark. But I'm still early yet so I'm still praying I have a sticky bean.

AF coming early always stinks :( I'm sorry she caught you, but at least she was somewhat merciful and came early rather than late.

sbchewning: I actually found charting (temping) and OPKs to be quite useful in determining when I ovulated. I like to know things so it was good for me. But if you think you will stress out about it, I would probably not do it, but just keep it on the back burner in case you decide to try it out. BBT thermometers are not that expensive (or I suppose don't have to be... Some are just insane!) so you wouldn't be out too much if you tried it but didn't like it. :) Good luck to you!

Sending lots of :dust: to everyone

Thank you! I'm pretty sure I'm past the phase of it being a chemical (a week and half past expect AF and my last couple tests have been quite dark. But I'm still early yet so I'm still praying I have a sticky bean.

AF coming early always stinks :( I'm sorry she caught you, but at least she was somewhat merciful and came early rather than late.

sbchewning: I actually found charting (temping) and OPKs to be quite useful in determining when I ovulated. I like to know things so it was good for me. But if you think you will stress out about it, I would probably not do it, but just keep it on the back burner in case you decide to try it out. BBT thermometers are not that expensive (or I suppose don't have to be... Some are just insane!) so you wouldn't be out too much if you tried it but didn't like it. :) Good luck to you!

Sending lots of :dust: to everyone

Yay! I'm so excited for you! Congrats! Thanks for the advice! I will definately think about it if a few months go by without results! I'm going to try my best to wait to test until next weekend...I don't know how I'm going to be able to wait that long!

I was suppose to get AF today & she didn't come . All i got is a damn headache loll no cramps or anything so idk what to think . So i think imma wait it out for two more days then test .

Yay! I'm so excited for you! Congrats! Thanks for the advice! I will definately think about it if a few months go by without results! I'm going to try my best to wait to test until next weekend...I don't know how I'm going to be able to wait that long!
Thank you :) It's always hard to wait to test. I actually ended up testing with dollar store cheapies in the 3 days before I used a FRER. Obviously those were all negative, but I was only 6-8DPO then so that was to be expected actually. But on 9DPO I couldn't wait anymore and used a FRER and it came up with a very faint line. It seems early and it kind of was, but my AF was due in a day or two from then so it really wasn't super early for me, lol.

I was suppose to get AF today & she didn't come . All i got is a damn headache loll no cramps or anything so idk what to think . So i think imma wait it out for two more days then test .
Keep us updated! :) Fx'd for you hun!

I will . I wanna test today but im feeling slight light lower back cramping & that's an AF sign to me .

So confused...yesterday I went to the bathroom and had lotiony cm...is it possible I haven't ovulated yet? I had been cramping off and on alllll day yesterday and had upper back pain too...should be 6dpo today...

So confused...yesterday I went to the bathroom and had lotiony cm...is it possible I haven't ovulated yet? I had been cramping off and on alllll day yesterday and had upper back pain too...should be 6dpo today...

I suppose it is possible, but I never had a dry time in my cycle despite ovulating. Mine always turned into a creamy type CM during the TWW. Are you charting or anything to confirm Ov?

I suppose it is possible, but I never had a dry time in my cycle despite ovulating. Mine always turned into a creamy type CM during the TWW. Are you charting or anything to confirm Ov?

I'm not charting yet being my first cycle ttc I wanted to try without it and see what happened...after I posted the last post I noticed ewcm when I wiped...so confusing!

I'm not charting yet being my first cycle ttc I wanted to try without it and see what happened...after I posted the last post I noticed ewcm when I wiped...so confusing!

I know that you can get EWCM at multiple times during the cycle. Do you know approximately how long your cycles are?

I know that you can get EWCM at multiple times during the cycle. Do you know approximately how long your cycles are?

I know that before I went on the Seasonique back in May I was pretty normal with 27/28/29 day cycles...I should be due the 30th

Alsooo I am having hip pain...like I was at the gym for hours (which I wasn't lol) My body just feels out of whack! How is everyone else holding up during this "fun" tww?

Three days late & no af . I think if i take a test its gonna be negative cause i haven't had any pregnancy signs beside peeing more and eating sea food alot .

Three days late & no af . I think if i take a test its gonna be negative cause i haven't had any pregnancy signs beside peeing more and eating sea food alot .

I've read (a lot) that ladies say that they had no symptoms for the first time since they started ttc...end up with their :bfp:! Good Luck!

sbchewning: I hope those are still good signs!

Cutler101: still got my Fx'd for you!

Im cramping right now so im starting to think im just last so imma wait it out till tomorrow . If i don't start ill test . If i do start tonight or tomorrow . Imma go to my doctor this week and asks for ways to help get pregnant and say ive been ttc for a little over a year now and see what happens maybe she'll put me on birth control pills to help regulate my cycle .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"