Anyone 4DPO ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is your appointment ?? & you can still take b6 while pregnant ?? Thought you had to stop taking everything and switch to a prenatal

I'm taking a prenatal along with it. B6 helps with progesterone production so I was too scared to go off of it without the doctor's consent but i also kept up with the B12. My appt is on the 27th. So 2 weeks and 6 days to go. Lol

I know your excited . I think i ovulated late . I might be 2/3dpo idk yet . But today my right boob nipple itches like crazy . & it's the only one not even my left one . I find it weird idk what's causing it to do that .

Hmm, that does sound strange. Are you doing actual symptom spotting or just one of those odd thing you noticed?

well my doctor gave me birth control pills to help regulate my cycle . idk if i should take them now or what she said to go ahead and take them and idk if im pregnant this month or not . what you think ??

I guess I almost always err on the side of caution. If it were me I would probably wait until AF shows up. Just in case to be on the safe side.

I know im late but im 3dpo today! wanted to join in on the thread if that's ok!

i guess ill have to wait cause in another thread i made a girl said birth control pills dont help regulate your cycles :(
I guess I almost always err on the side of caution. If it were me I would probably wait until AF shows up. Just in case to be on the safe side.

i guess ill have to wait cause in another thread i made a girl said birth control pills dont help regulate your cycles :(

I was told the same thing but I never tried it. Before I got prego mine came every couple of months now they seem to be right on track weird huh

Hmm, I've never been on birth control so I'm not sure. :(

Well i only took two pills & broke out in a horrible rash so i stopped the pills .

I was told the same thing but I never tried it. Before I got prego mine came every couple of months now they seem to be right on track weird huh

Well im all out of ideas ive tried everything .

im now 5 or possibly 6 dpo still iffy about my + opk as I had ewcm the day before then + the next day and a - the day after that but im getting yellow tinted discharge when checking cp and a lot of it so im wondering whats going on but tryin not to ss! its so hard not to tho lol :wacko:

Yeah i read your suppose to get creamy discharge . I think im out this cycle i took two pregnancy tests & they came out negative & idk how many days past ovulation i am plus idk when im suppose to start this cycle either so im a mess haaaa .

it sucks thinking your out I think I am to im 9dpo tested neg as well as no sympthoms :( today I felt a sharp short pain in the middle of my abdominal and then one on my side then nothing

I'm good just waiting for my cycle to start thinking about taking clomid . Got an appointment to talk with my doctor about it .

Hopefully they'll find something that will help you! Fx'd for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"