Anyone 4DPO ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just started my cycle smh im four days late so this puts me at a 33day cycle . Smh i just feel like crying

I'm sorry :hugs: I hope your doctor can give you some kind of help

Just started my cycle smh im four days late so this puts me at a 33day cycle . Smh i just feel like crying

I'm so sorry! :hugs:

AFM: I'm still cramping in my left hip but it has moved to the front of my leg...so weird. It doesn't hurt constantly, but aches like I've pulled a muscle when I walk on it a certain way. Came home tonight and couldn't help it anymore...:bfn:...still early, as I'm about 8dpo and not due for the witch for another 6 days...this wait is pure torture!!!:wacko:

how is everyone doing ??

im off my cycle now and just waiting to ovulate . got a dr appointment tomorrow and hoping she can give me birth control pills to help me out .

I'm doing alright. Can't complain too much really. Nausea filled afternoons. My DD has been a trooper tho. My dreams are getting more and more weird by the night....

How are you feeling? I still hope the doctor can help you sort this out!

i just got off my cycle i was four days late i didnt test and then when i started i had alot of clots was thinking it was a chemical but idk . but went to a doctor and he was rude as f**k told me and my SO we shouldnt be trying to get pregnant cause we arent married and cause we're 22 & 23 and saying the lord not blessing us pretty much because we're doing it the wrong way on trying to have a kid . my SO was pissed off and so was i you dont go in there telling people that shit i sapped and said f**k a**hole and walked out .while my SO stayed behind cussing him out then they tried to call for a payment on the visit they arent getting anything with the service i had that day .

That sucks hun. I'm so sorry to hear that! That is absolutely unprofessional. I got a lot of judgements from a lot of people when I fell pregnant with my DD. M doctor then knows my family really well but he was one of the people the least judgemental. Their job is to provide medical care not tell you how you should or should not live your life :(

right . thats why i dont like male doctors their really nosy !

right . thats why i dont like male doctors their really nosy !
I actually prefer male doctors. I'm more comfortable with them than female doctors to be honest. That one sounds like a major a** tho and totally unprofessional to treat you that way.

Yeah he was i made an appointment to see a female one so will see how that goes . How are you ??

Hopefully it goes well for you this time. I'm doing alright. Still fighting nausea and exhaustion tooth and nail but I'm still managing to get a few things done on a daily basis. We will be telling the parents in a couple weeks and have my first appt on the 27th. Hopefully time goes by fast :)

How have you been feeling?

aw . yeah i hope it all goes good for me too . im trying the egg meets sperm thing and i hope it works . did you rise your hipe for 30 mins when you did it ??

When I did the Sperm Meets Egg Plan I actually only raised my hips for about 10 minutes, then I put in a Soft Cup.

ok thanks i hope i can catch the egg . we're moving and i dont wanna miss it . been so busy that i havent been taking the ovulation test just going off of the sperm meets egg plan.

Are you going to do OPKs at all? (since the plan includes using OPKs and BDing a bit more often around Ov) Or are you just going to BD every other day?

I hope you catch it too! :dust:

Idk :( ive been moving so i started using OPKs a little late . I think i started using them around CD14 & ever since then i haven't had a line then yesterday i tested and it.was just one line not even a second one . But today i got thay achy lower back cramping and idk what that means .

But i have been baby dancing . For the last three days i skipped yesterday and imma baby dance today . Ive ben using soft cups & pre-seed too and lifting my legs up for 10 mins . I havent done that since i had my twins loll and it worked then loll .

That BDing sounds good! Fx'd and keep me updated!

I'm doing alright. Still feeling terribly sick throughout the day but still no actual throwing up. I think the B6 that I still take must have something to do with that. Had an odd bout with insomnia last night and just couldn't wind myself down. Otherwise I'm still counting the days until my appt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"