Anyone 4DPO ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i see it maybe it means something ?? but im not temping this cycle loll kind of lazy to do so haaaa

Nah, my temp went back down. I think it was just a fluke that it went up. My OPKs are starting to get darker. I'm really hoping for a pos today. It's our day to BD anyway, but the next few days of DH's schedule is more conducive to some serious BDing if I got my pos today.
I'm also trying Softcups this cycle too... I'm hoping that will help get the :spermy: to where they need to go!

CD 12 for me today. It's hard not using OPKs this mth lol
I feel like I just need to poas! Haha.
Happy New Year girls.

Happy New Year to you as well!
I am following the Sperm Meets Egg Plan this month, so I am still using the OPKs. I wish I would just get my positive already! Haha. We'll see later this morning when I take the first one of the day.
I tried Soft Cups for the first time after BDing last night.... it was interesting. I felt like I wasn't sure about whether I caught the semen in it when I put it in. But when I took it out this morning, there was a very cloudy stretchy fluid in there (not much, but enough to tell), so I think that is EWCM mixed with spermies.

Happy New Year to you as well!
I am following the Sperm Meets Egg Plan this month, so I am still using the OPKs. I wish I would just get my positive already! Haha. We'll see later this morning when I take the first one of the day.
I tried Soft Cups for the first time after BDing last night.... it was interesting. I felt like I wasn't sure about whether I caught the semen in it when I put it in. But when I took it out this morning, there was a very cloudy stretchy fluid in there (not much, but enough to tell), so I think that is EWCM mixed with spermies.
Good luck with it Hun.
Lol yeah I'd find it strange too.
Sounds like might be that. Fingers crossed all the hard work pays off for you.

Good luck with it Hun.
Lol yeah I'd find it strange too.
Sounds like might be that. Fingers crossed all the hard work pays off for you.

Thank you! I think I'm going to just chill the "old fashioned" way with my legs and bum up for about 10 minutes tonight before I put the cup in, I think I might feel better about it.

I can't help but think about all the crazy things that we sometimes try to get our BFPs. Even though it happened to me, it never ceases to amaze me that this can even happen by accident.

Meanwhile, I got my pos OPK this morning. So I have 3 more days of BDing, I don't know how my DH is going to handle my throwing myself at him every night the next few nights when he gets home! Haha!

Thank you! I think I'm going to just chill the "old fashioned" way with my legs and bum up for about 10 minutes tonight before I put the cup in, I think I might feel better about it.

I can't help but think about all the crazy things that we sometimes try to get our BFPs. Even though it happened to me, it never ceases to amaze me that this can even happen by accident.

Meanwhile, I got my pos OPK this morning. So I have 3 more days of BDing, I don't know how my DH is going to handle my throwing myself at him every night the next few nights when he gets home! Haha!
Lol good luck Hun! I hope you catch it.
Have you got any sexy underwear? Maybe spice it up a bit with him, might make it easier for him lol!

Lol good luck Hun! I hope you catch it.
Have you got any sexy underwear? Maybe spice it up a bit with him, might make it easier for him lol!
I did that yesterday. I got some lingerie at my bachelorette party that I surprised him with yesterday. Tonight we dropped my DD off with my grandparents and the two of us had a dinner date that set the stage. And it was a sushi dinner, which he loves so he was already excited. LOL.
Don't know that I'll reel him in tomorrow, but we'll see. I'm pretty sure I Ov'd yesterday so tomorrow wouldn't matter too much anyway, but again we'll see.

im on CD13 and no sign of ovulation . so i think im gonna ovulate late . maybe 15/16 . but how is everyone else cycle going ??

According to my chart I am convinced that I Ov'd on CD15 again :( I was so hoping to Ov a little sooner and extend my LP. Although I suppose it could be possible to extend it from the other side, but I've read that it's more common to help Ov happen earlier in order to extend it. But of course I hope to extend it about 40 weeks or so.... really hoping for the BFP this cycle!
How does it feel not temping this cycle?

it feels ok cause im up in the mountains and i dont have to worry about ttc or when im going to ovulate although i did take a ovulation test today and it was a neg . and im feel a little sick like im about to throw up but i think that's me being a little home sick .

Oh I bet it's just fantastic. A nice time to relax a little bit. When I get "homesick" I actually get physically sick too. But if you aren't used to a higher elevation, that could be part of it too.

I'm cd 16, no idea if I've o'ed lol I've been strong and only done one OPK which looked like it would be close to pos. I've had cramps and checked cp twice which it was SHOW so fingers crossed I have. We bd three days in a row had a break last night and will be back at it tonight and tomorrow.

How are you lovely ladies ?? Im on CD15 & STILL NO OVULATION . but its cool cause me and hubby plan to give it once last try before we go through with planning our wedding .

I'm ok :) still not 100% if I've oed but I'm pretty sure I have.
FXed for you, I hope you get a bfp this mth if not you might get a honeymoon baby. :)

I'm doing well. Trying really hard not to symptom spot this cycle. It's tough, but I'm doing alright so far. Next week will be the most difficult!
Have fun planning your wedding! Don't let it get to you too much and just enjoy it. Goes by really fast! :D

Well i just got back yesterday so now it's time for some heavy wedding planning loll . But i think ive ovulated and missed it idk if i even baby danced on that day we we're up there for 4days & i think we might have it 3 times at the most .

How is everyone with their cycle ?? idk when i ovulated this cycle . im having some cramping and pains in my right ovary . i just took a test and it come out negative soooo idk what to think loll .

Hmm, that's strange. Maybe you Ov'd a little early, or possibly late? Just have to keep an eye on it, see if you're OPK line gets any darker or not?

I'm doing alright, I will be doing my first FRER tomorrow at 9DPO. Again, I'm nervous but excited at the same time. We tried the Sperm Meets Egg Plan this cycle so I'm hoping that worked out for us. Definitely got my fingers crossed!
I'm trying not to symptom spot at all, so I'm just shrugging off anything that might be considered a "symptom" just to take some pressure off of myself.
Still hoping though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back