Anyone 4DPO ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im having the worse backache that's never happen before . It started yesterday it's killing me . I thought i slept wrong on my bed but then it just came back now and all im doing is sitting on my sofa .

im really sorry your out itll happen soon hun

an update for ya:
woke up cp was unreachable ! then it lowered thru out the day tested today bfn im 13 dpo so af is due tomorrow still no sore boobs and I always get those! idk whats going on

Its cool . Im not mad im just gonna go on birth control for two months & see how it goes . Hubby wanna try naturally before going on drugs & stuff just cause we're young & he feels like we should be fertile loll

I was the same wayyy girl itll happen when you least expect it it did for us :)

I hope so but idk . I want it to happen so bad that like waiting for it to happen it NOT an option "(

Hey girls, I lost this thread but I've found it again!
I ended up having a MC at 5 weeks 4 days :cry:
So I'm back on the ttc wagon.
I'm just waiting for AF to return. It's been 16 days since the MC and they say it generally takes 4-6 weeks. That feels like forever! But we are ttc again now in hopes that I might happen to ovulate before AF comes back.

You had miscarried right around the time I did. its horrible and im so sorry for your loss!!!
:sad2: it took my cycle 5 weeks to come back :wacko:

Hey girls, I lost this thread but I've found it again!
I ended up having a MC at 5 weeks 4 days :cry:
So I'm back on the ttc wagon.
I'm just waiting for AF to return. It's been 16 days since the MC and they say it generally takes 4-6 weeks. That feels like forever! But we are ttc again now in hopes that I might happen to ovulate before AF comes back.

So sorry for your lost lovee . Hopefully this time it wont be so long before you get your BFP again .

How is everyone doing ?? Nothing new with me really . Im on the pill and plan to stay on it for three months hopefully my cycle regulates before then .

Im still waiting for af to arrive its being really weird now I finally got the sore boobs three or four days ago but its easing off a bit why does my body have to be so freakin weird now!!!

It's just your hormones regulating . It takes awhile . That's what i hate the fact it takes soooo long for our bodies to go back to normal .

I hope that the pills help you out!

Well im already late . Im taking the white pills & on my 4th day into them im suppose to.get my cycle but no sign of it yet . Im just having some bad cramping i took a test like a week before my today and it came up negative might have been early idk but im just worried my cycle gonna be late im alreadg on cycle day 33 or 34 -____-

Yuck, that just sounds so frustrating :( I'm sorry :hugs:

Never mind loll i started yesterday . Its a light one i usually bleed heavy the first day but im not .

I noticed that when we started TTC my period seemed a bit different like that. Started out light where I used to start out heavy. It may just have been stress for me, but it's tough to say for sure!

Im pissed af , sad & hurt all at the same time smh . My older was told she had cervical cancer cells so she had an appointment to go get some tissue removed to be tested & they couldn't do that cause they found out she's 4wks PREGNANT ! She said she doesn't want the baby & plans to get an abortion . Im pissed cause ive been ttc for almost a year now with NO LUCK ! but she's pregnant . Im hurt cause she doesn't even want the baby while im over here wanting a baby & im sad cause my sister is going through this stuff with the cancer cells :( :'( i just wanna have a baby already & im trying to stay positive & know my time will come in due time but it's soooo hard to see everyone popping up pregnant & not you .

That's so hard :( :hugs: And that she doesn't want the baby makes it even harder. I'm so sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"