Anyone 4DPO ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm keeping an eye on it. It is not a normal start for me, usually it starts heavy right from the beginning, thick and very bright red, and this is definitely not heavy at all. It started with a little pink this morningm went again a few hours later and it was more red. So I put a tampon in thinking I was out. I took the tampon out a couple hours later and it was mostly brown with just a hint of reddish color and still not heavy at all. I'm not getting my hopes up too high, but we'll see what happens the rest of tonight and tomorrow.
Aww I hope it's just IB Hun! FXed for you.
I got another bfn this morning. I wasn't going to test at all this cycle but I couldn't help myself.

Idt the color matters . implantation spotting suppose to last for a day so if its still like that then yeah your cycle started but if it just last for today then thats a really good sign . fingers crossed for you :)

The reading that I did on IB it's usually light pink or a dark brown. I just don't know what to think of it at this point.

Aww I hope it's just IB Hun! FXed for you.
I got another bfn this morning. I wasn't going to test at all this cycle but I couldn't help myself.

Thanks, I've still got a little twinge of hope that it really is just IB, but I might just be in denial too. We'll see how the rest of the night goes. lol. I'm sorry you got another BFN. :(

I've got my Fx for you two as well!

Well everyone is different so i hope its still a good sign for you :)

Well ladies, looks as though I'm out this cycle. I've never had IB, but I am sure this is actually AF.
Good luck and lots of :dust: Make sure to let me know how you girls are doing!

awwww im sorry love :hugs: but i think im out too all my test keep popping up neg and i know i dont start till maybe the 25/26 .

Yeah I'm going to try not to let it discourage me. On to the next cycle.
It sounds like you still have plenty of time yet :). I really hope you get that :bfp:

My Temp drop today to 97.48 from 97.82 so idk if thats a good sign or not .
Yeah I'm going to try not to let it discourage me. On to the next cycle.
It sounds like you still have plenty of time yet :). I really hope you get that :bfp:

Well ladies, looks as though I'm out this cycle. I've never had IB, but I am sure this is actually AF.
Good luck and lots of :dust: Make sure to let me know how you girls are doing!
Aww I'm sorry.

Bfn for me this morning. And I'm out of tests now lol so ill just have to wait for AF or late AF and get more tests. I don't even know when AF is due, around 22-25th I think.

Bfn for me this morning. And I'm out of tests now lol so ill just have to wait for AF or late AF and get more tests. I don't even know when AF is due, around 22-25th I think.

Aw, well hopefully the nasty witch will stay away :)

My temp actually went up a little bit this morning (97.18 yesterday to 97.45 today). If there weren't an obscene amount of blood (sorry...), I just might have been hopeful. Oh well, I'll direct my hopefulness towards the next cycle.

i hate how i feel like im having pregnancy signs but ALL my test have been neg -____-

Aw, well hopefully the nasty witch will stay away :)

My temp actually went up a little bit this morning (97.18 yesterday to 97.45 today). If there weren't an obscene amount of blood (sorry...), I just might have been hopeful. Oh well, I'll direct my hopefulness towards the next cycle.
Thanks hun!
Aww yeah FX for you for next mth. I have a feeling ill be joining you. I'm very crampy today so feel AF will arrive in the next couple of days.

Those damn online cheapies from amazon . i think imma just wait till AF show up cause right now idk if i should believe FF or what :cry:
Aww it's super hard hey. I've just been using IC as well. One of my TTC buddies had BFN on a FRER on 12 DPO but a faint BFP on 15DPO so there is hope :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"