Anyone 4DPO ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those damn online cheapies from amazon . i think imma just wait till AF show up cause right now idk if i should believe FF or what :cry:
Aww it's super hard hey. I've just been using IC as well. One of my TTC buddies had BFN on a FRER on 12 DPO but a faint BFP on 15DPO so there is hope :)

That's how i keep looking at it that my bfp will show at 15dpo-18dpo i have a little hope but curse this long cycle "/

Yeah, I tried to look at the bright side of AF showing up. At least she put me out of my misery on Tuesday and also saved me from getting the inevitable BFN I would have gotten on the Wednesday morning. :( It's such a disappointment, but must move on to the next cycle.
Cutler: As long as AF doesn't show up, you still have a chance for your BFP. I'm really hoping for you!
:dust:

Well my temp dip today but its still above my coverline idk what that could mean or if its a good sign or not "/ im just ready to be pregnant already . The more i think of it the more hurt i get that I've been ttc for 6mnts now :(

well i think im out this month my temp dropped then dropped a little bit lower today but still above the coverline and im looking to start my cycle on christmas so not christmas BFP for me . my birthday is the 1st of Jan so hoping for a late birthday BFP loll if not there's always a valentine BFP so im atleast time looking forward to those loll .

the bitch got me -----> :witch: went to the bathroom to pee and bam there she goes . :cry:

Aww hey Hun, I'm sorry she got you. We are only a day apart in our cycle this mth.
Merry Christmas! How is everyone doing?

I'm doing alright, trying to settle things down after Christmas. Waiting desperately to Ov... Haha. My LP was SO short last time I was hoping to Ov a bit sooner this cycle, but my OPKs are still very very negative. Not even close. It's making me feel slightly nervous.
How are you?

Well my christmas went pretty well . me and my fiance FINALLY picked a day to get married . Aug 21, 2013 :) . My birthday is the 1ST and im suppose to ovulate around the 4TH but i'll be on vacation up in the mountains by then but i still brought some FRER ovulation test at least to keep track and imma still do my temp this month too . what about you ladies ??

I'm doing alright, trying to settle things down after Christmas. Waiting desperately to Ov... Haha. My LP was SO short last time I was hoping to Ov a bit sooner this cycle, but my OPKs are still very very negative. Not even close. It's making me feel slightly nervous.
How are you?
I hope you o soon Hun.

Well my christmas went pretty well . me and my fiance FINALLY picked a day to get married . Aug 21, 2013 :) . My birthday is the 1ST and im suppose to ovulate around the 4TH but i'll be on vacation up in the mountains by then but i still brought some FRER ovulation test at least to keep track and imma still do my temp this month too . what about you ladies ??
Yay that's so exciting! And really not that far away :)
Fingers crossed you o soon also. I normally o around 16-17 but has been more like 18-19 the last few mths. I'm not going to OPK or check CP at all this mth and see how we go.

That sounds like so much fun! :D Also very exciting to pick a date! :hugs:

I hope you o soon Hun.

Thanks. My OPKs are still very negative and tomorrow is CD12. Unless I get some sort of super mega LH surge, I doubt that I will be Oving before CD15. But we'll see, my normal LP should be 10 days so just one of those "wait and see" kind of things... darn it that I can't be more patient! lol

That's what im doing too . the only thing im doing is seeing if i ovulate so im gonna start temping on CD10 . I O'd on CD14 which was a shocker cause i havent had that happen in a long time but im happpy cause it shorten my cycle to a 30 day cycle . so imma just not worry about it and see how that goes this month too .
Yay that's so exciting! And really not that far away :)
Fingers crossed you o soon also. I normally o around 16-17 but has been more like 18-19 the last few mths. I'm not going to OPK or check CP at all this mth and see how we go.

im not to worried about this cycle so i hope not caring to much will help me get a BFP this month loll . but fingers crossed for you i hope you get a positieve before CD15 .
That sounds like so much fun! :D Also very exciting to pick a date! :hugs:

I hope you o soon Hun.

Thanks. My OPKs are still very negative and tomorrow is CD12. Unless I get some sort of super mega LH surge, I doubt that I will be Oving before CD15. But we'll see, my normal LP should be 10 days so just one of those "wait and see" kind of things... darn it that I can't be more patient! lol

im not to worried about this cycle so i hope not caring to much will help me get a BFP this month loll . but fingers crossed for you i hope you get a positieve before CD15 .[FONT]

My chart is all crazy looking. I never got a pos OPK, but my temp spiked yesterday and then again today! What? We'll see what happens with my temp tomorrow, I'm going to try not to worry about it today, but I'm still super confused by it.... :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"