anyone else cd10? ONE BFP!!!

ohhhhhhhh exciting!!! they sound like positive symptoms!!! 3 more days to go!!! got my FX for you!!!

Came down with a yucky cold! Thought it was just bad allergies when it started Sunday. But realized yesterday that it was more than that. And of course, this morning its worse :-( I couldnt sleep last night.
My temp went up a bit yesterday morning and is still up this morning (only a tad lower today). Unusual for my temp to go up so high at 9dpo, but it could be higher because of my cold :-(. No fever though so thats good.

One thing I do find very weird though my boobs got terribly sore at 3dpo ( way too early) and continued until about the time my cold started (4 days). Then just stopped being sore. I always get sore breasts about a week before AF comes, and stays sore until the day before her arrival. Very strange. Plus, Saturday when I was walking my dogs in the yard, I had about 4 sharp sudden pains jn my uterus. Never felt something like that before and it,never happened again. Around that time I did feel as though AF was about to come On too.

I hate to symptom spot, and I am not doing so, but these thing were just strange. Its probably nothing. It'd be a miracle if I were preggo this month seeing as DH and I BDd 4 days before I ovulated and didn't BD anytime after ovulation. Lol

tiger maple its all about the bd BEFORE ov not after!!!! dont count yourself out just yet!! temp up at 9dpo.....could be implantation??!!

do NOT give up hope til the nasty :witch: shows her face!

when are you testing??

OH came home tonight to the news his friend had finally lost her battle with cancer. He's totally devastated! I'm not sure what to do with him as I've never seen him like this before :cry:

And for some god damn reason I've been having very mild period type cramps this evening!!!

Rahhhhhh vent over :) thanks girlies

Not thinking about testing to be honest. If things get more strange or better yet...if my temps stay high until after expected date of Af,then I wont test. Been disappointed with testing every month for the last 4 years. We will see.

You mentioned things getting more strange. What's been strange so far??

Oh Pomeranian, so sorry to hear about your OH's friend... :hugs: I'm glad he has you to support him during such a difficult time!

As for me, my OPKs are almost blank again and cm is drying up so I am excited to think I O'd for sure! We dtd the last 3 days in a row, so hopefully we get lucky this cycle.

I am only counting myself 1DPO today (since I got my +OPK on Sunday I figured I O'd on Monday) and I don't have any symptoms except a disgust for my favourite treat which DH brought home for me (made me ill) but that might just be because of funny tummy or something.

TigerMaple just so you know I got an awful cold when I got my BFP last time! It was one of my main symptoms (you're immune system is lowered when pg so you don't reject the pregnancy) Fingers crossed for you!!!!

Very sorry to hear about your husbands friend hun, that's terrible. X

he went to c his ex this evening to tell her the news. when he got back he hardly spoke two words to me tonight, wouldnt come anywhere near me and took himself off to bed about 8.15 without saying good night or anything and when i went in there to talk to him he went straight to sleep without even so much as a good night kiss :cry:

currently hauled up on the sofa with a duvet and the doggies wondering why he can talk to his ex but totally shut me out :(

i wanna b here for him but he shuts down!

boooo. looks like a nite on the sofa for me.

Poor u hun! I wouldn't of wanted my hubby to go see his ex. But it is unusual circumstances. I wouldn't stay on the sofa though. He may not feel like talking tonight, just climb in bed next to him and give him a cuddle as u go to sleep tonight. He will probably talk to u about it tomorrow. X

Awwww hun :hugs:

If it helps at all, when my mum died of cancer it was really hard for me to talk to friends or even DH (who was DB at the time). When something tragic happens I kind of shut down emotionally so I can handle it all. Plus it is hard because i felt like only those who'd been through it could understand. Hopefully that is all that is going on with your OH and if so the best thing I can think you can do is give him the space/quiet he needs and try not to take it personally as I'm sure it is unbelievably hard for him. I think mrsbroodypants is right and you should go give him a silent/supportive cuddle and let him grieve so that when he's ready to talk you will be there.

thanks girls......guess ill take the dogs and go back to bed. laying here staring at the ceiling anyway!! and its freezing in here too and the dogs r snooring stupidly loudly!!!!

Just the early breast soreness and ending only 4 days afterward. Things like that. Also, went to the bathroom just now and starting to get brownish/pinkish tinged discharge. Af due May 1st. Exactly a week from today. Soo, although tinged discharge a week before AF is not typical (rarely happens) but it has before. Plus, I have been craving the sweets even with a cold lol and sweets cravings has thus far indicated AF.

We wil see, but I doubt my eggo is preggo.

Hope things are better for u this morning pomeranian? How many dogs do u have? I had this mental picture of u surrounded by about 101 ha ha!!

X

not really mrs broodypants!! he went off to work this mornign without even giving me a kiss!!

and then get to work this morning to a snotty email from my manager........im a social worker in a childrens team and im used to stressful situations, but i had a total melt down and cried!!!! MY GOD that has not happened to me for over 6 months!!! I had to compose myself in the toilet!! Then felt really stupid!

And i have 2 doggies......my furry babies!! id love to have a hareem of them but my two are naughty enough that i dont think id cope with anymore!!

still getting mild cramping today too!

And last night decided to have an archers and lemonade, put it to my lips and then decided not to drink it 'just in case'............odd cos its never bothered me in the tww before!!!

Id love som egood news to be able to share with him to make him feel happier........testing next saturday, suppose to be going to London for the weekend so just hoping it wont be funeral day because we wont get away.............god that sounds so selfish im such a bad person!!!

pomeranian - So sorry you are dealing with so much :hugs:all you can do is be there for him and let him come to you. I know how you feel about work I am a family support worker and monday was hard as I was dealing with 2 difficult families. Was not the families that up set me, it was other professionals who dont see them as regularly as me made feel upset. I went to Yoga Monday night and that really relaxed me. Saw the famileis tuesday and they were doing much better.

TigerMaple & cntrygrl Symtoms sound great ladies lets get these BFP.

AFM- 4dpo big dip and 3dpo way too early and wet feeling down there in the morning :shrug:. Other than that nothing to report :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->