anyone else cd10? ONE BFP!!!

thanks lotus womb :hugs:

i hope that we get some :bfp:s since there are so many of us here!!! i cant wait to see photos of all those positive tests!!

So sorry you're going through a tough time Pom. I'm sure your DH will come around. Try to keep your stress levels down as hard as that may be. I have a park nearby so I tend to sit there on stressful days. It's soothing with the water and ducks. If you have a place that is soothing to you visit it if you can.

Hi all,
Im 4dpo today and no symptoms to report. hubby and I went to docs this morning as we have been trying for over a year (NTNP then TTC) so if I don't get a BFP this cycle then Im going for bloods next cycle and hubby a SA test.

Sorry to hear about the stress u got pomeranian! I'd hate a stressful job! I teach dance and my only stress is seeing all the gorgeous little 3 year old girls in their ballet clothes and wishing I had a child of my own.....it's a lovely job tho.
I know what u mean about naughty dogs! Ive got one of my own and she is more than a handful lol.

x

Actually .....ive got a tiny bit of heartburn and has a dizzy spell this morning which i forgot about. it was only a little headrush for a few seconds x

My temp has stayed higher than normally around 10 dpo, so I broke down and tested this morning with a BFN. I expected this much. I was just hoping I was wrong for once. I guess my higher temps is due to my cold and nothing else. Temps start to go down around 12dpo, so I guess we will see what happens in the next couple days. I did start seeing brownish/pink tinged discharge yesterday. VERY light and that isnt out of the norm even though it usuallly happens 3-4 days before af not a week before.

Those symptoms sound great ladies! Can't wait till the BFPs start rolling in!

AFM, I am not sure whether to call myself 2DPO or 3DPO (+OPK on Sunday), but I can't help but notice that I have been rushing to the bathroom to wee SO MUCH today and every time my bladder is really full--even though I have been so busy I haven't stopped for a drink or even had a proper lunch! That is unusual for me because I am one of those people who can hold my wee for ages. Also, (TMI alert) I have been very gassy today.

I told myself I wouldn't obsessively symptom spot, but I do find it interesting because these were some of my earliest symptoms last time I got my BFP. Hopefully the hot flashes, vivid dreams and crampy twinges are on their way next! FX'd!

Pomeranian--any symptoms yet?

Pom - I am really sorry for the pain your dh is going through. My dh lost his grandpa recently and he was like a father to him. He still gets emotional about it. Its hard. I hope he finds comfort.

On a side note...here is my chart. Looks nothing like my others. What do you think?
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Sorry to hear about what your DH is going through Pom.
Good luck for your TTW - fingers crossed you can give him some good news to cheer him up!

Thanks for Ur support ladies!!!! Went into town today and bought him a hoodie to cheer him up. He's better today. Think it twas first time in about 5 years that he lost someone close and he'd forgotten how much it hurts. We had a long chat about it.

Tawn I'm saying I'm 2dpo but I guess could b 3!

I've had mild cramps since Monday, not painful just noticeable. But nothing else yet. Let's hope these eggys stick this month for us tawn!

Oh I'm gassy but to be honest I'm often a farty pants and may hav something to do with the baked Camembert I treated myself to last night in the hope it would b my last :)

Ladies I can't wait to start seeing those bfps!!!

Pom - I am really sorry for the pain your dh is going through. My dh lost his grandpa recently and he was like a father to him. He still gets emotional about it. Its hard. I hope he finds comfort.

On a side note...here is my chart. Looks nothing like my others. What do you think?
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

TigerMaple, for some reason I can't open your link? It is sending me to the FF homepage.

Pomeranian, glad to hear OH is doing better. Hopefully you have a new life growing to help ease his pain. :hugs:

Glad your oh is talking now and opening up. That will really help him! And buying him a hoodie was cute :) x

Oh sorry lol. Here is my chart. My other charts have never looked like this before. And FF is indicating possible triphasic pattern! I am feeling this weirdness in my lower right side (near my ovaries). And brown spotting is in higher amount, actually requiring a liner. A whole week before AF is expected. So, maybe she is early this month? But then wouldnt my temps be lower already? Or maybe the high temps is from my cold. Really hard to,judge right now lol.

<a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38e0be">My Ovulation Chart</a>

Hi Ladies! Trying not to drive myself crazy symptom spotting. Pom - sorry to hear of your troubles, it sounds like everything is working out better now though.

TigerMaple - sounds promising - but i am the same way, I never want to get my hopes up.

Just checking in hoping that everyone's TWW will go fast, painlessly, and lead to BFP's!!!

Dont give up yet, TigerMaple, your symptoms do sound promising!! Good luck!

FX for u tawn! Hope these are signs of a BFP for u!!

GL to all others in their 2WW!

AFM, 9DPO today and no symptoms other than dull lower ab aches...plan to hold out testing till 14DPO (AF day).
Last cycle was a major letdown:cry:

Still having this mild cramping on and off!! And we had new storage heaters fitted yesterday and I could smell them burning off the protective later at 2am and it smelt soooo bad I couldn't get back to sleep! Although it prob does just smell bad!

Welp....my temp went down today. Quite a dip I'd say, but still abov coverline. Even though I am not out til af shows, I feel out this month. Guess we will know in 5 days.

sorry to hear that tiger maple!! but ur right dont count urself out yet!! im still having cramps and they felt like af pains this afternoon instead of just mild cramps :(

af not due for over a week so bit worried!!

although not experienced crampz from so early on mayb its gonna b a sticky bean this month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->