anyone else cd10? ONE BFP!!!

Tiger could it be implantation dip? I think some people get that when implantation occurs...

Pom - Cramps sound good, a lot of friends said that had AF like cramping in very early pregnancy...

Tawn- your symptoms sound promising as well!

AFM, I am I think 4 dpo, on and off cramping, but I feel like that happens every month. LOL. Trying not to read into everything, after 14 months it is too upsetting to keep getting my hopes up...but just trying to stay positive.:winkwink:

Curlygurl Ur on about the same dpo as me and tawn!

I really have lots of hope that were gonna get some sticky beans this cycle!!!

Still no symptoms..... AF is due Saturday. I don't know whether to be hopeful or maybe the tests this month threw things off. Either way I'm testing Saturday so I'll have my answer then.

cntrygrl - I had an HSG and a sono hysto...and I def. think that those tests delayed my O...but I am hopefully that they cleared out the spider webs....FX

Pom- I suppose it could be, but I somehow doubt it. I still have that indescribable feeling in my pelvis so I am not sure.

TigerMaple I know you are being cautious, but indescribable pelvic feeling sounds very promising! I so hope you get your happy surprise this month! With how long you've been waiting, you definitely deserve it!

Can't work out if I'm emotional cos I'm stressed or if I'm going :wacko: or what!! But all I've done since yesterday is cry!! Totally fed up and honestly looking forward to going away for work Tomorro. OH has been extremely cold this week working 14 hour shifts and generally being narky with me. Trying to give him the benefit of the doubt cos of his news this week but it feels like he'd rather b anywhere but around me t the moment a d for some resin it's getting to me more than it normally would. Normally I'd be like 'well #%*€ you' but it's just not happening this time!!! I'm hoping time away from me will help him realise what's been happening this week.

:cry:

Worst week in a long time. Hope next is better

Can't work out if I'm emotional cos I'm stressed or if I'm going :wacko: or what!! But all I've done since yesterday is cry!! Totally fed up and honestly looking forward to going away for work Tomorro. OH has been extremely cold this week working 14 hour shifts and generally being narky with me. Trying to give him the benefit of the doubt cos of his news this week but it feels like he'd rather b anywhere but around me t the moment a d for some resin it's getting to me more than it normally would. Normally I'd be like 'well #%*€ you' but it's just not happening this time!!! I'm hoping time away from me will help him realise what's been happening this week.

:cry:

Worst week in a long time. Hope next is better

So sorry :hug:

TigerMaple best of luck for Saturdays testing

pomeranian - keep your head up hun :hugs:

Not much to update, just temps going in the right direction. Still early days. Lots going on and keeping me busy right now with work and life in general. so i hope this stops any excess symtom spotting lol

:dust:

Aww Pom, :hugs:. Like everything else, we seem to be very synced up in this as well! I have been having a really shit week as well (after nearly 2 weeks of settling in beautifully stepson has started having some serious transitional pains of acting up and being really frustratingly difficult) which is starting to drag me down a bit as I am a bit tired of having to tell him off in order to set the boundaries. With DH's split shift work pattern, I have ended up having to take on most of the parenting and I just feel like a bit of an evil stepmum at the moment which makes me grumpy cause stepson and I get on fabulously and I pride myself on my patience (worked in primary schools nurseries for over 10 years)! Even hitting the gym this morning to work it off didn't get rid of my icky feeling. All that has made me a bit snappy with DH and we bickered tonight too.... sigh.

Let's hope it's hormones starting to kick in? lol I'm gonna get a little more work done tonight and hoping to wake up feeling better in the morning. I will cross my fingers that your week looks up as well!

Sorry thing are rough right now Pom. It will get better with time. Let him know you are there for him but also give him his space to grieve. Sending lotsof hugs your way!

Also, got to thinking.....if it were implantation dip I experienced this morning with my temp...why would my temps have been going up until now? Wouldnt temps only be going up if implantation already occurred?

Spooky tawn!!! Haha! Sorry to hear about Ur evil step mum situation :hugs: I'm sure Ull tough it out and comd thru the other side!!

Tiger maple when do u test??

Since I have heard stories of better test results using midday urine, i just tested a few min ago before bed. Bfn stark white. And just took my temp only to find its low for being up moving around. From experience....that tells me my temp will drop tomorrow. Ya know what....I am calling it quits.

5 years ttc and it just wont happen. I am going back to school and just live my life for a while.

Ah tiger don't give up!! What have Ur docs said about it all???

:hugs:

Still no symptoms either way. Broke down and tested this morning BFN. So I guess it's just a waiting game for AF to arrive so that then I can have the polyps removed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->