anyone else cd10? ONE BFP!!!

whoop whoop got my +opk this morning!!! will post pick but cant do it using my phone!! so bd for next 3 days thdn wait.

ladies when do i start my tww? cos i may ov in the next 12-36hrs? from tomorrow?

tawn anything yet??

YAY!

I never know how to figure the DPO's I think if you temp you can tell becasue you would know the day that you O based on your temp change...Looks like we will all be in the TWW together! Hopefully this is our month!

Yea Pomerianian and Tawn your O will be hear any day now. Happy baby dancing!
Casia good luck and don't worry about symptoms many women feel nothing to 6 weeks or so.
AFM -big temp jump this morning so I think 1dpo still should wait for 2 more high temps. 2WW here I come!

Meh performance anxiety!!! Mite try the naughty dress next LOL!!!!

Any darker tawn??

Cycle day 13 here and desperately waiting for + on my opk!

Hi ladies! Sorry to be MIA today, we've been busy out and about.

But Pomeranian, we really are synced up this cycle cause I think my OPK is positive today too! :happydance: I'm a little worried as I don't have any EWCM though? Is that normal? Can you get an +OPK/ovulate without fertile cm?

So here is a pic, as this is my first time using the OPKs, I am only guessing that this is positive, I hope you ladies agree!

https://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a455/tatrask/IMG_0049.jpg?t=1335121822

Yes yes tawn EXACTLY the same as mine!!!! And yep no ewcm either but I think some women don't produce much of it!!!

Wahhhh get bd-ing girl!!!! Tww starts to tomorrow :)

whoop whoop got my +opk this morning!!! will post pick but cant do it using my phone!! so bd for next 3 days thdn wait.

ladies when do i start my tww? cos i may ov in the next 12-36hrs? from tomorrow?

tawn anything yet??

Wooohooo pomeranian!!:happydance:
Yep i got my positive OPK at CD21 too, last cycle...this time it was CD17, so u never know:shrug:
Even i had the same doubt as u about starting the 2WW, but since i saw the smiley on CD17, i consider CD19 as 1DPO.
Hope that helps:flower:

Way to go Tawn!!

Yes i think it is possible to O without loads of cm, i think even if u dont see it hanging out (sorry if TMI), it will be there inside ur cervix...
If u are still in doubt though, u cud use a sperm friendly lube like Conceive plus of Preseed, just to be safe:winkwink:
Good luck BDing!!!

thanks Canisa......im going to calculate that 36 houre being the longest time for ov to occur and my surge being gone by 2pm that 36 hours from 2pm yesterday would be 2am tomorrow morning................so gonna count tomorrow as 1dpo.

and bd tonight and tomorrow night just to be sure and then stop!!!

and this is my positive LH......!!!

Attachments

• photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 5
AF is due Saturday. Holding out on the urge to start testing. I had blood work this morning to check TSH levels. Catch that eggy Tawn & Pom!!!!
:dust:

cntry girl.....good job holding off you have more will power than most!!! are you going to :test: saturday???

cant wait to start listing some of these :bfp:s were bound to get here!!!

Hi pomeranian,

Ive seen u round here quite alot and noticed that your cycle is similar to mine. I average about 35 day cycles and am now on cd23 (the same as the date this month) and got a positive opk on 21st so have been BDing everyday since.

Good luck to you, hope we can get our BFP's soon x

Mrs Broodypant.............come join me and the other ladies in out countdown to :bfp:s!!!!

TAWN is also on the same cycle as me..positive opk yesterday too so us three are def in the same boat!!!

I got my positive OPK 6pm on Friday - so I am thinking that today is 1 DPO for me...Only symptom that is weird for me, was last night I had very dull AF life cramps...So I made sure we DTD last night...in case I had ovulated then. I think AF should be due for me 5/5...hopefully she won't show up! Good luck ladies!

Yes id love to join you guys!

Hope we get some positive news this month :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"