anyone else cd10? ONE BFP!!!

cntry girl.....good job holding off you have more will power than most!!! are you going to :test: saturday???

cant wait to start listing some of these :bfp:s were bound to get here!!!

Yes I will be testing on Saturday :flower:

would be great to make you our first :bfp:!!!

good luck!!

any symptoms??

I have no symptoms of AF or a BFP. I've had some cramping, but that has been on and off since I had the SIS procedure done. My BB's don't hurt at all which is an odd thing for me because they always kill the week before AF. I'm not over eating either which is another thing I do. So this month is quite a bit off for me.

Yay! CntryGurl, you are SO close to testing! I am so excited, and crossing my fingers you are our first BFP!

Pomeranian, I can't believe that we both started this forum in the "TTC after BCP" thread, found out that we are living so close to each other, and now are synced up to O the exact same time! Must be fate! I really REALLY hope that we get out BFPs together this month!

I took another OPK today and it was definitely not as dark as yesterday (just below positive I would think) so I think my surge is starting to go and I would think that eggy is coming soon! It is a bit of tough timing for us to dtd (we have my stepson now and since DH is on earlys and has to get up at 4am this week for work, getting some sexy time in before he crashes for sleep is a bit tricky!) but we have the last two nights and will try to tonight as well as we really want to get our BFP!

I know tawn it's brilliant!!! Totally in sync! Deffo need to share our symptoms!!

I noticed very bad back ache while trying to cook dinner.....can u get ovulation back ache??!

If Ur oh is anything like mine tawn if I get him excited enough he only take 10 minutes :)

I know tawn it's brilliant!!! Totally in sync! Deffo need to share our symptoms!!

I noticed very bad back ache while trying to cook dinner.....can u get ovulation back ache??!

If Ur oh is anything like mine tawn if I get him excited enough he only take 10 minutes :)
:haha:

Yeah, he is being a real trooper this week, bless him! He wants the BFP as much as I do, so he said he is up for some babymaking tonight as long as he is allowed to fall asleep straight after! :haha:

Haha that sounds like a deal to me!!!! AlthOugh don't mOst men do that??! :)

Hehe yeah, pretty much, I think I got a good bargain!

He is usually one of those men that absolutely can't be bothered if he is exhausted, so it means a lot that he is being so great about it this week.

Can't wait for those symptoms to start rolling in!

Wohoooo let's start crazy symptom spotting!!! I'll start 'getting' symptoms from about 8dpo!!! Although I've noticed cramping ever so slightly today.....putting it down to ov!!

Any symptoms ladies??

I am not sure if I am 1 or 2 dpo no real symptoms, just the cramping aroud O time which I have never had before...hoping its a good sign.

I had the cramPing this time too. Never experienced it before!!

tawn-officially in the tww!!!

curly girl ur pretty much on par with me and tawn for our tww!!

im sure some of you must be getting close to that :test:

wohooooo cant wait to start counting those :bfp:s!!!

Hi pom i am 7DPO and no symptoms except very mild dull aches...dont wanna hope too much, coz had got them last month as well, and then the evil witch caught me:growlmad:

FX this time its something good:winkwink:

Good luck to all of us!!

Morning! Im 3dpo today and nothing to report but fertility friend gave me cross hairs today! I find charting really helpful, u should try it if u haven't already.....although there may be no need as I hope bfp's for everyone ! X

It's on fertility friend when you enter your temp every morning. When It sees your temp rise to show u ovulated it gives you cross hairs which is just two lines that cross over to pin point the exact time it thinks you ovulated. Hope I've explained that right lol x

Let's see.... Still no sore BB's or other AF symptoms that I normally get. I had to get up in the middle of the night to pee however. I haven't had any food aversions, but the smell of cigarette smoke makes me gag. I run an employment office and it seems to waft off of people. YUCK! Getting closer to that testing date. I'm trying not to psych myself up too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->