anyone else cd10? ONE BFP!!!

Girlies none of u r out til AF arrives so STAY POSITIVE!!!

I'm in Yorkshire now and the weather is glorious so in feeling happy!!!
Had a mooch round mothercare as had time to kill n
Before meeting.....resisted temptation! :)

My doctor ( recommended to me by women who had fertiity issues) said everything looks fine. No endo, no pcos, ovulating regularly, hormones are in order, hsg cleared slightly clogged tubes, dh sperm is not great but adequate. *SIGHS*

Temp dropped again today to almost the coverline. Pink spotting is picking up. Yep, looks like AF is on her way. I knew deep down there was no chance this month anyways, i just hoped I was wrong. Oh well. Honestly, I am just going to focus on school and live my life without baby on the brain
Wont be easy, but has to be done.

Based on how quickly my temp has been dropping, af might even be early this month. Sorry ladies, this is for the best. Good luck to you all! I will check in here and there to see how everyone is doing. FX for your bfp's!

Sorry tiger maple :hugs: nothing I can say will make any difference just wanna give u lots of love Ur way xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry tiger maple :hugs: nothing I can say will make any difference just wanna give u lots of love Ur way xxxxxxxxxxx

I didn't mean any rudeness towards your comments :nope: I do appreciate all of your kind words...from everyone. Thank you.

Tiger maple I didn't take any offence t all to
Your post :( I was just saying although there isn't anything I can say to help

:hugs:

Everyone have a good weekend!!! See you on Monday

:hugs: to TigerMarple and cntrygrl

Pom and Tawn lost of :dust: for all us ladies soo hoping for a BFP.

AFM- nothing Major to report some cramping yesteday morning and a little sleepy in the morning after lots of sleep. But I had Sleepyness a lot last cycle in 2ww. So just a waiting game and staying positive

So after complaining about no symptoms earlier today, my extreme hunger has continued to the point that DH is laughing at me because I have been saying "I'm STARRRVING" about 1-2 hours after a meal (which basically means I am nibbling constantly today UHG!) Also, I started getting dizzy spells. Which is funny because I looked back at my diary from BFP cycle and it was exactly the evening of 5DPO that I got super dizzy and almost fell over after tying stepson's shoes in Sainsburys. And now I couldn't stand to eat the delicious dinner I cooked for us because of sudden nausea and aversion. Maybe it is psychosomatic after whinging about nothing happening for me yet, but THIS feels more like last time for me! If the cramps and hot flashes come next, I will be feeling VERY hopeful! FX'd for all of us!

Who is testing when? Put your dates up so I can cheer you on!

Things have gotten worse here for me. OH has taken himself off after saying he's no longer happy??!!! WTF!!! He's saying he doesn't know when hes going to come home. Just feels like he's used te death of his friend to go out and get wasted and I'm totally heart broken.

I'm waiting to see what happens this month but I've decide while he's acting like this im not ready to bring a baby into the world to have a father who obviously doesn't wanna be here. This will be my last month TTC. I think it's about time he realised exactly what he has at home.

There's a promotion coming up at work so I've decided to concentrate on that, and i go back to Uni for a module of my masters next month so Mayb it's time to do the full masters modules instead of one at a time.

I went to asda to get some wine and while I stood there I had a pain in my tummy, reminding me how Messed up things really coul be!! Needless to say I came home with no wine and ingredients to bake some cakes instead

Good luck ladies

Oh my goodness, Pomeranian, I am so sorry to hear all that! :hugs:

All I can say is hopefully he is just taking his grief out on you (I know it isn't fair, but it's often what us humans do--take it out on those closest to us) and will work through it and realize he is being off and will come home and apologize. I am so sorry that you are in a place where you have to worry about whether you are pg or not, I really hope it all works out for you, hun.

Thank you tawn :hugs:

I've got it's of baking to do today to take my mind off things! Work will be pleased tomorrow :)

So sorry to hear about all that's happening with you pom. You poor thing! I'm sure your oh will soon realise he has made a mistake and just doesn't know what he is saying at present. He might just need a little space and then want to talk things through with u. I hope so! It must be hard for u. I hope u can work things out Hun.
Good luck and enjoy your cakes xxx

Thank you :) he's told me he doesn't kno what he wants (he's obv drunk somewhere) so I told him he's talking rubbish cos we've been trying for a baby if he wasn't happy then we wouldn't have been doing that!!!

So I told him that he needs to come home and talk to me.

Why is life so complicated?? I've been so excited abou a baby and now terrified I mite b doing it on my own, which is not how I intended things to be!

Aww Pom I am so sorry for what you are going through right now. I hope he let's you in soon. We are here for you when you want to vent or just need a friend xx

Just want to say thank you to all your support ladies!!! I'm worried cos today I've been feeling a bit wet down ther (tmi) and I'm still getting mild cramps and feel pretty tired too. Part of my wants my :bfp: and part of me is scared stiff now!!

My poas addiction just kicked in!! Only have OPKs so used I e of
Those just to clear my addiction and imagine my confusion when it came back as positive as when I ov last week!!! How can it go negative then positive then negative (within 4 hours) then positive again 7 days later??!!!

Very sorry Pom! Everyone grieves in their own ways. I am sure he doesn't mean what he says, he is,just upset. Just give him his space. Hopefully things will work themselves out soon. Perhaps there will be a surprise bfp in our future once we are no longer,interested in ttc? :)

My poas addiction just kicked in!! Only have OPKs so used I e of
Those just to clear my addiction and imagine my confusion when it came back as positive as when I ov last week!!! How can it go negative then positive then negative (within 4 hours) then positive again 7 days later??!!!

Buy a hpt!!! That is a really good sign for a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!

im only 7 or 8 dpo so its far too early to test for pg!! and this morning i had more ewcm............im soooooooo confused!!

maybe i got my positive last weekend but then didnt go on to ov, and maybe im ov now........which i guess is a good thing as im not sure i wanna throw a baby into the mess thats blown up this weekend!!

No idea if OH will be coming home tonight, all i kno is he is angry and upset and for some reason blaming me for everything and its not fair!!!

Not sure how much longer i can pretend that this is ok when its not!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->