anyone else cd10? ONE BFP!!!

maybe u are ovulating now? as u dont temp so cant really know for defo if u did ovulate earlier. but a positive opk is a very good sign that a hpt may be positive too.

I took a opk thi morning at 9 dpo and it is totally neg x

Pom- wait till AF due then test unless you can't bare it lol. You never know! Stay strong & keep your head up. Nothing is your fault.

Sorry about everything that has been going on Pom. I tested Saturday and got a BFN. My BB's are slightly sore, no cramps, an aversion to some smells (but I get that way sometimes before AF) AF needs to just arrive so I can have the D&C.

cntrygrl-sorry to hear that! its horrible being in limbo land, getting bfn but still waiting for af to show. I hope that she arrives soon so you can move on!!

Awwww Pom...:hugs: From everything you have said on here, you have been very understanding and supportive of your OH during this tricky time. And I know he has been going through a lot with the death of his friend, but that isn't an excuse to treat you poorly. I think it is good that you set some boundaries and let him come to you if he chooses to. And I have to say maybe it is a blessing if you are Oing late. That way, if/when you get your BFP it will be a joyous time for you!

I'm always here if you need to talk hun!

Thanks tawn!! Although a :bfp: Is what I want, i feel it really shouldn't be about what I want, I mean does a baby want to be brought into the world when it's father is acting like this?? An what if he does this again when things go wrong?? I'm sure the baby would want two parents not one who comes and goes as he pleases!!

I think it's time I just stalked here for a little bit!

Currently waiting to find out if he even comes home tonight!!

Nervous tummy like before an exam!!

So glad I have you ladies to talk to

Xxxx

Got another positive opk just now! I'm assuming my positive last weekend didn't lead to ov and that I'm prob gonna ov today. Guess that's a good thing given the mess this weekend!!

So he came home but went straight to bed without even telling me where he's been. I've asked him to pack some things and leave tomorrow. I've waited for him to come home and he isn't even going to give me the courtesy to talk to me.

Sorry ladies I'm gonna try and take some time away from here! I mite be back but probably not. Best if luck with your TTC journeys ladies. You all deserve beautiful healthy babies.

And tawn you never kno we mite bump into each other in the local area!

:hugs: thanks for listening girls

Ohhh Pom! :hugs: I am really sorry to hear that things are so tough right now! Good luck with everything and I hope you manage to work it out and will be back here ready to TTC again and stronger than ever!

If you need a break, that is totally understandable! But just know we will miss you on here and you can PM me anytime if you need to chat (or vent, or whatever!)

:flower:

Good luck with everything pomeranian, it sounds like you need a break right now to focus on YOU - I think that having space will give you both time to sort your head out. Doesn't make it right, or easy, to how he is treating you I know that, but you taking the right steps to look after yourself.

If you ever need to talk or vent, or you are feeling lonely, just remember that all the ladies on here are supporting you 100%

How r u ladies? AFM, 14DPO and BFN:cry:

Awww Canisa :hugs: You never know, you might have just implanted super late so don't give up! You aren't out until that witch shows up. Fx'd for you hun!

Sorry pom. Maybe a bit of space is what u need right now. Good luck with everything! X

I'm 10 dpo today and neg opk test and I can feel af coming :-( x

MrsBroodyPants, was it an OPK you took that was negative or an HPT?

Don't give up hope yet, because when I got my bfp last time I remember sitting on the sofa watching tv with DH and looking at him saying "after all that symptom spotting, I can tell AF is coming tomorrow!" but it was a bfp instead.

Good luck

Thank u tawn :) I love that to be the case!! But I always get this feeling before af so 99% sure she is coming soon. I took a opk as I have loads if cheap ones left to use up and heard they go positive when pregnant like a hpt does xxx

mrs broodypants........check out www.peeonastick.com!! its says you shouldnt use opks for testing for pregnancy!! yep its true HCG and LH are similar, but your body has small amounts of LH in your system in general......and an OPK is much less strengh than an HTP and those who get positive opks in pregnancy usually do so AFTER getting a bfp on an HCG.........dont count yourself out yet!!

When are the rest of you ladies testing? AF was due the 28th still not here. I took a test this morning BFN. So I'm just going to schedule my appointment for the D&C. I think I'm probably late from the SIS procedure this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->