anyone else cd10? ONE BFP!!!

Yep just done one and it was half as dark too. Phone app says ov may come Sunday. I'm excited!! I want my surge!! It's frustrating spending 2-3 weeks waiting to ov then 2 weeks in the tww then sometimes even more days poas and waitin for two little lines!!

Can't believe we're half way thru April already. 4 months of unprotected sex and no sticky bean!!! Raaaaaaah!!!

Cntrygrl, I can't wait for you to test! How early do you think you will start POAS?

Also, I just had to jump on here real quick to say I finally have some EWCM today! I am CD20 post-m/c and I haven't had a +OPK yet or a sharp O pain like I did my last cycle before BFP (just weird twinges all over down there). Hopefully this means O is right around the corner! Fx'd!

I hate seeing just the one line so I'll probably wait till when my AF is due which is the 28th. My FXed that there's a BFP otherwise it's the day surgery beginning of next month to remove the polyps.

You are stronger than me to wait for AF day! I will keep my fx'd for you too that you get a BFP rather than surgery!

Pomeranian, I know, it feels like all we do is WAIT when we are TTC! I think the only time I don't feel like I am obsessively waiting is O day :haha:

To all- post those +OPK pics when you get them, if you don't mind! This is my first month using them, so it will be nice to see what exactly counts as +!

I am probably going to wait until after af is due (if it doesnt show obviously) until testing. I found that even just with opks I got really stressed and down seeing a negative so im sure that a negative preg test would make me feel way more gutted than simply having af show.

that is if i can hold out though of course!

** I also just noticed that 3 out of 4 of us on this page have our moods set to impatient lol!

I am def impatient!!!! Still no +OPK and now cd19........ feel like I have been waiting forever!

Most of us are entering our tww...... GOOD LUCK!!!!! FX!!!!!! :dust:

Hi laides, can you please help me becuase fertility friend has me confused

My temps were up last week and ff said I ovulated and I would be 6 dpo now, but then my temps were down two days ago and ff changed and said I didn't o... So now I'm confused . I didn't think that it could report that you o'd and then change?

Has anyone monitored their temps before and come across this? Here is what I have so far...
36.63; 36.45; 36.40; 36.30; 35.91; 36.32; 36.44; 36.61; 36.23; 36.21; 36.23; 36.13; 36.07; 36.08; 36.29; 36.19; 36.47; 36.21; 36.41; 36.25

thanks!

Ausgirl lots of people say FF caused too much stress!!!

And yes we're all impatient!!!

I'm still getting negative OPKs!!! Gettin annoyed. But my phone app says with an average 35 day cycle I am just entering my 5 fertile days and Sunday should be ov day!!!

Wohooo COME ON LADIES LETS GRT THOSE :bfp: AND STICKY BEANS!!!

Negative OPK for me again yesterday evening and so far today too. Oh well. DH and I dtd last night and will continue to do so but I am not sure how long till O will come--maybe that bit of EWCM was a fluke?

Hello Ladies,

Sorry I've been MIA for a bit - too much going on at my end.

Nevertheless... OV on Friday, this cycle we :sex: every other day - hopefully that that will do the trick for us this month !

So, I'm 5DPO, but not symptoms yet - and AF is due on the 26th :wacko:

Fxed and :dust: to everyone..

Let the TWW begin (and be successful for all :flower:)

tawn-im going to try another opk this afternoon.......read on the internet today you shouldnt use fmu and shouldnt test before 10am.........so the morning ones ive been doing have been an utter waste of time!!! will def need to start poas at work now then!

we bd last night and will do so every night now as im entering my fertile 5 days (possibly!)

will continue to use opks after the positive to check when the surge has lapsed......when it goes back to a negative i plan to bd the following day and then stop for this month (whooopppppeeeee!!)

and we usually bd with me on top (sorry tmi alert!!) but weve decided this month to try him on top every time, only thing is it takes aaaaaaaaaaages for him to get there so ive been trying to build him up then switch places (seems to have worked so far!!)

finding dtd a bit hard this month, almost feel like i cba!!!

yes COME ON LADIES START TO POST SOME OF THOSE POSITIVE OPKS!!!

Bump!!!

Gotta negative opk again this evening!!!!! Rahhhhhh

Ausgirl lots of people say FF caused too much stress!!!

Wohooo COME ON LADIES LETS GRT THOSE :bfp: AND STICKY BEANS!!!

thanks pomeranian, I am starting to agree! Do you know if there are any other websites that can track ovulation through bbt? This is my first month doing bbt and I am so lost! ahahah

Hi Ladies,
Negative OPK today hoping.for a positive tommorow. Lots of BD for now fertile mucus and high cervics so just going to get it in lol. Good luck ladies.

Hi Ladies! Can I join? I am in what seems like the longest cycle ever...I am on CD 20, and still waiting my positive OPK! I had an HSG also this month, and my tubes were clear so I was really hoping that this would be a great month...and now O is so darn late! We have been BDing every other day since CD 10 I am praying for my positive OPK. Wishing everyone luck!

How are u pomeranian and others??

AFM, 2DPO today...waiting and waiting!!!

Hi
Now cd 21. Tested last night and still negative!!! Had a few crampy pains last night and this morning but cm has all but gone!!! Think maybe my cycles are still messed up from cerazette (came off it in jan and had two normal cycles so thought all was ok!). Still hoping that this is just an unusually long cycle for me and there is still time to O.
Have made the mistake of discussing OPK with DH so now he wants to wait until I O to DTD (saving his strength lol!!) so if we have missed it this cycle there is no chance for me :nope:
Maybe have a different plan for next cycle :shrug:

CURLY GIRL WELCOME!!! try not to worry, the more you worry the more stressed you get and the later ov will come!!! im on cd 19 and still no positive opk!!!

CANISA keep us posted on the symptoms!!!

JOEY-bless ya, kick his backside into place!!! ive read its more important to bd the days leading up to ov!! put on some sexy underwear and seduce him........always works for me!!!

TAWN-anything yet???? nothing for me still negative opks!!! didnt bd last night as i had a stressful day at work and crashed the minute i got into bed.

slightly starting to worry ive not dtd enough this month!!! so will have to get cracking on bd from now until the opk turns positive and goes negative again!!!

Ive kind of slowed down a bit this month with the trying, wondering if it may go in my favour as lots of women get their bfps after they stop trying so hard!!!

LOTUS- keep tracking!!! ive had no sign of ewcm the last two days!!

AUS- im afraid i dont chart bbt, too much like hard work and it only tells you that you have ov.........it doesnt tell you when you are going to! that for me seems pretty pointless as i can use opks to pinpoint it!!! and im not always good at remembering to take my bbt before i get outta bed!!

HURRY UP OV!!!!!

I have only had little spots of EWCM Tuesday and yesterday, but nothing like the huge amounts I got my other cycle. I am also having dull achey side pains, whereas I am used to getting sharp hard O pains to know it is coming.

No +OPK yet, I thought I was getting there yesterday but by the time I went to bed it went stark white neg again! ARRHHG. Frustrating. No idea when O will manage to get here for real, CD22 post m/c now. DH and I dtd on Tuesday and then this morning (and every other day before that) so hopefully we have our bases covered just in case!

Seems like a lot of us are O'ing late this cycle! We need more +OPK and TWWers!

tawn-i too ahve had some dull aches and tiny spots of ewcm but still NOTHING!!!! and the opk last night seems to be getting darker but not dark enough!!!

rahhhhhhh just wish it would hurry up so i can start my crazy tww!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->