anyone else cd10? ONE BFP!!!

how are things going with the new addition to your home tawn??

Haha Pomeranian, we seem to be exactly the same right now as far as our tests and symptoms. If we O on the same day and we both get our BFPs (fx'd) maybe we would end up in the same ward on the same day in January :haha:

My stepson is doing really well, he is happy as a clam to be here with us and we are really happy to have him. It's been a bit hectic because our place is WAYYYY too small to accommodate all of us, so we are looking forward to moving to Stow as soon as we get back from a trip to the States in May!

tawn that would be awesome!!!!

sounds like things are super busy for you at the moment and i guess it helps to take your mind off ttc!!!

keep me posted on the opks

No symptom changes here to really report. Some aching in the lower abdomen, but that seems to be normal for me. My BB's don't hurt at all which is kind of odd for me because normally they start a few days after O. I'm sure next week I'll start getting more anxious. ](*,)

tawn-im going to try another opk this afternoon.......read on the internet today you shouldnt use fmu and shouldnt test before 10am.........so the morning ones ive been doing have been an utter waste of time!!! will def need to start poas at work now then!

we bd last night and will do so every night now as im entering my fertile 5 days (possibly!)

will continue to use opks after the positive to check when the surge has lapsed......when it goes back to a negative i plan to bd the following day and then stop for this month (whooopppppeeeee!!)

and we usually bd with me on top (sorry tmi alert!!) but weve decided this month to try him on top every time, only thing is it takes aaaaaaaaaaages for him to get there so ive been trying to build him up then switch places (seems to have worked so far!!)

finding dtd a bit hard this month, almost feel like i cba!!!

yes COME ON LADIES START TO POST SOME OF THOSE POSITIVE OPKS!!!

Thanks pomeranian! I am trying to relax - this will be cycle 13 for me, and if it doesn't work I am moving on to IUI - so I was really hoping this would be the month...Still negative OPK last night, but this morning I saw some EWCM, so I am hoping I am not to far off...

I noticed you said that you are on top usually - def try him on top, and stick a pillow under your hips after...I heard that helps some people, so we do that now too. These long cycles def make it hard to keep the spark going...:winkwink:

Curlygurl - in my Feb Cycle I O'd on day 23 I was very stressed that month. Were you stressed at all this cycle? Hoping you O soon

Pomeranian - My OPK wasgetting darker last night so maybe you will have yours soon.

AFM - Positive OPK this afternoon :happydance: We started our daily :sex: last night. Time to catch that egg

Good luck ladies

Thanks Lotus, this month was def. a little bit stressful, I had a bunch of fertility tests done including an HSG where she discovered that I have a heart shaped uterus, which then I had to go for another ultrasound to see if I need surgery, which thankfully I do not. So I am really thinking that it all just affected me more than I would have thought. I think sometimes we don't realize that our bodies are more in tuned to stress than our brains are. Here's hoping that O is soon...I don't care if it is late - just hope it comes!
Good luck to you - I hope this is your month!

Still negative opk!!!

And I help my wee for 4 hours!!

Grrrrrr

UGH! That stinks! Keept testing - I read that the best times to test are 11-2, and 5-8...I ususally test between 5 and 6 at night - that's the only times I have ever gottten positives.

I have one hour until I leave work and test.

Hi ladies, it must be this month where we are all O'ing later than usual! Makes it frustrating and also hard to time bding to make sure we catch the egg. Fingers crossed for you all we get there soon enough and get our :bfp:

Thanks Aus girl!!! There is enough of us on this thread to get some bfps!!!

i have an OPK with me at work..........i do have to say this opk business is actually stressing me out more than poas and waiting for a :bfp:!!!

I think ive decided next month i will just let nature take its course.....a month off tracking and charting etc etc!! and maybe just bd every other day from cd12 onwards..........

this is driving me :wacko:

I completely agree Pomeranian! This is my first time using OPKs and I am finding it is stressing me out too, way more than when I did it just going by my body signals.

I went to go buy more OPKs cause I am going through mine SO fast and I decided against it for the time being cause I am not enjoying OPKs at all. If I were getting a progressing dark line so I could sense it was coming, then that would be one thing but having a semi-dark but not + line in the afternoon and to have it stark white neg by bedtime is driving me crazy! I have no idea what it means. :wacko:

mine seem to be getting slightly darker by the day..but really only slightly!! There isnt a real difference between am and pm testing.

tawn are you getting a slightly visible line in the morn and then nothing at all except the control line in the evening??

ive put a pic of mine up.......come on ladies show us some of your opks........lets help each other spot these positive opks!!!

Its def not a positive yet......but going by my 35 day cycles im not due to ov til sunday anyway so there is still time for it to turn!!!

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 7
Yeah, on my tests the "test" line is about half as dark as the control line in the afternoon, but if I test again at night (8-9pm) it is white or super faint again! UHG. But I do have the green handled ones, which seem lighter in general.

Can I ask where you got your OPK tests? I might need to switch brands

tawn i got them from ebay-job lot of about 30 +4 hpt for about £3.00

maybe your urine is getting too dilated in the evenings? ive decided to take tests to work and do one about 11.30am (as by then ive prob only had two cups of coffee) and then ill do one again when i get home from work and try and hold urine for a few hours before this.

get posting some pics girl i wanna compare opks!!

I completely agree Pomeranian! This is my first time using OPKs and I am finding it is stressing me out too, way more than when I did it just going by my body signals.

I went to go buy more OPKs cause I am going through mine SO fast and I decided against it for the time being cause I am not enjoying OPKs at all. If I were getting a progressing dark line so I could sense it was coming, then that would be one thing but having a semi-dark but not + line in the afternoon and to have it stark white neg by bedtime is driving me crazy! I have no idea what it means. :wacko:

Hey girls I bought mine off Ebay. 70 LH strips and 30 HGH it was only $15. I know I've seen them cheaper on there as well.

Yeah I just took one today (urine was pretty dark) and it was pretty faint--not even worth posting a picture! I might just stop worrying about testing and just try and relax a little as I feel like I am stressing so much it is delaying the O that tried to happen this week!

yup maybe your right tawn......although im sure you want to know if or rather when you ov this cycle given how sad your last cycle was.........persivere!! for your own peace of mind i think you need to know you ov this cycle!!

Good luck ladies! I was reading that the best time to test are between 10am-3pm and 5pm-10pm. Only TWW wait symptoms I have is some cramping and I've been extremely tired the past 2 days. As soon as it hit's 8pm I'm down for the count. Still no sore BB's which is interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->