anyone else cd10? ONE BFP!!!

Hi,
I have been using the clearblue digital but have yet to have the smiley face! I have been testing in the evening but am worried that I have missed the smiley - maybe the ones you are using are better as you can see it get darker over time???

what cd are you on joey?? are you using urine you have held in for two hours or more?? when did you start using them? opks are soooooo expensive hence why i use the internet ones!

Am cd22 but have previously had a 26 day cycle! I guess this one could be longer. Am testing about 5pm ish and trying not to pee for 4 hours before! A couple of days I was late testing as had to work late so i guess I could have maybe missed it then. I started testing at cd 9 - which is what they reccomended in the instructions.

Bought them off amazon as they seem to be a bit cheaper and they do refills once you have the digital stick. Was thinking of maybe trying the fertility monitor but this just seems so expensive so might try OPK again nxt cycle.

It does end up getting quite stressful waiting but I would much rather know when I have ov (I am a bit of a control freak :winkwink:)

I am now CD22...I took OPK last night and the line was darker but not darker than the test line...grr...

I have the Clear Blue digital ones, I just use those when the line ones are too close to determine...I have heard alot of good things about the fertility monitor, and there a few threads on here about them.

Here's hoping today is all our O days!

yup maybe your right tawn......although im sure you want to know if or rather when you ov this cycle given how sad your last cycle was.........persivere!! for your own peace of mind i think you need to know you ov this cycle!!

Thanks for the support! I am wondering if maybe that day I got a pretty dark line and had EWCM was O day???? No way of knowing, but I just read the instructions of my OPK and it says don't read it for an exact + reading until 30mins!!!!! I had been reading them after 5 mins like a hpt test :dohh: not sure it it makes any difference but I really feel like I have messed up my OPKs this cycle. Guess only time will tell!

Hi Ladies--got my smiley face! Hoping this is the month...Hope everyone gets their O's soon!!

Nothing for me yet!! Just gonba keep trying!!!

Any of our tww-ers gettin any symptoms yet??

Just pulled another negative!!!! So I'm cd21 of a 35 day cycle and NOTHING NADA ZILCH!!

Mayb I missed it??? Or Mayb it's not come yet!!!

Grrrrrrrrr if I've missed it then I'm deffo out this month cos we didn't bd much before about the 16th!!!

Awww, pomeranian, I feel ya! I'm CD24 and nothing yet. I might have missed it sometime this week when I had spots of EWCM and my darkest OPK to date (which I looked at after 3 mins rather than the 30 recommended by the instructions on the packet grrr) but I really don't think I missed it and am still waiting and testing. I had some serious left sided pain last night which made me think I might wake up to EWCM but nope! :shrug: Not sure what is going on here.

Hi Ladies.

I thought I would post my OPK on the request of Pomeranian!! they are dry now so they change but 2 on top are positive though the first positive has faded a lot!! and I posted the negative I got the day before. Internet Amazon cheapes for about £3.00 for 30.

I got a negative OPK test today so looking like I O today but wont be sure till I see my temp rise. Will keep you posted.

Hope you all O soon. I agree if you find it stressful might want to give the OPK a break. I was like that when I O'd on day 23 I gave up with the OPK's that month:blush::nope:
Good luck ladies and :dust::dust::dust: to All.

Attachments

• OPK.jpg
    OPK.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 10
Same for me - still -ve!!!! I think I must have missed it, already thinking about nxt cycle!

I really don't think I've missed it I think may this cycle is Gonna be a longer one :( I wanna go into my tww!!!

This OPKs are looking great!!! Your now officially in your tww!!!

Wohooo

Any ladies had any pregnancy symptoms yet???

https://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a455/tatrask/IMG_0046.jpg?t=1335040343

Here is my OPK from this evening. It is the best it has looked so far, so I am hoping this is a good start? Hoping that left sided pain I had was the start of O this cycle? What do you ladies think about this test? Is it close or still pretty far off?

Mine look like that!!! I'm thinking we're gettin Close tawn!!!

Congrats curlygurl! Time to bd!

YES!! THanks! Hoping this month we can catch the egg...The only thing good about this long cycle is that we were really good about DTD every other day, and now that it was positive everyday...Hopefully this works, otherwise I don't know.

Good luck ladies! I hope your O's come soon! :hugs:

Hey there hows everyone doin? I think your O is around pomeranian and tawn\\:D/
Do keep us posted!!
Good luck to u too curlygirl:thumbup:

AFM, 5DPO today and abs no symptoms yet...:nope:

Canisa I think Ur right. Some women don't get full positives on OPKs!! Just lots of bd for me and tawn right now!

Ohhhh 5dpo.....implantation possibly in next few days then!!!! Fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"