Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

Duh! :dohh: Sorry, I'm still half asleep :haha: I'll have to start stalking you! :thumbup:

Hi girls!

Sorry to hear the last few weeks have dragged tickled! Glad all is well tho - not long now!!!

Isi great news on the stimming! EC on monday, hope all goes to plan and monday will be here before you know it :) good luck!

AFM I'm doing ok, monday was a hard day, both babies were jutting out of my stomach all day at lopsided angles and it was a killer but the last two days have been much better :) 10 weeks or less for me now! so excited! no way ready though, haven't got any baby wipes, nappies, hospital bag ready nothing! Best get my bum in gear soon!!
I am still pretty small for twins I think, no one believes me when I say there's 2 in there! I'm beginning to wonder myself! I have a scan next week to see how they're growing. I hope they're ok as my bump is small and I've only put on 9lbs. Fingers crossed all is well :)

love to all xx

One baby wriggling away is bad enough, so I don't envy you having two fighting for room in there, Mummy ;) I would definitely get that hospital bag ready ;) Mine was only half packed when they said they were admitting me to hospital. It was only 24 hours but you'd be surprised at what things you need! Everything was a mad panic for DH. Lesson learnt so everything is packed now, for me and LO :) Even the nursery is finished! How are you getting on with everything else? I'm sure everything is fine with the twins but let us know how the scan goes! ;)

Not long for you tickledpink! Wahoo!

Wow Mummy! Only 9 pounds! You must be all baby bump! *demands bump pic :thumbup: *

Good luck with the stims and EC Isi! :dust:

I am LOVING being Liam's mother! He will be a month old tomorrow! :shock: I have no idea where the time has gone. He is growing up so fast! and is now 10 pounds! Yay boobie juice! :) Everyday I look at him and feel joy in my soul. It's nice to know just how very lucky we are to have him in our lives. :cloud9:

Hope everyone else is doing well! xx

Here's the bump :)

the hairdresser said today she couldnt believe there was twins in there! lol I hope they're ok!

Mum is half way through treatment, we're waiting for the scan results next week so I'm nervous about that. The chemo has been rough and we're only half way through. She's a trooper tho bless her.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 6
Looove the bump hun! I'm sure they are all fine and healthy! Wish2b glad all is well with you and baby! X

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only have a few minutes (and I mean a few) to spare so I thought I would stop by and let you know that LO has arrived, 12 days early!!!!!!! :baby: Thursday evening about 7pm I was having what I thought were Braxtons, no show and waters intact but almost 7 hours later, when DH got home from work and he timed my 'Braxtons', we realised they were contractions - 3 mins apart, lasting a minute or more. A quick call to the hospital, mad dash to the maternity ward and then a check up... I was 7cm dilated :o They kept losing trace of LO's heartbeat so they broke my waters and some kind of clip had to be attached to his head. So I didn't get my planned water birth but hey ho. An hour later, after using nothing but gas and air, Zachary Edward arrived @ 4.10am, 4th March weighing 6lbs 5oz and measuring almost 18". He's a very tiny baby but happy and healthy! We've had to buy yet more clothes as he's getting lost in the 0-3 months. After all the scans we had done, we were told to expect and 8lb baby :dohh: He's absolutely gorgeous and can't bear to put him down for a second :cloud9: Will be back soon!!!!

Attachments

• P1030794pf.jpg
    P1030794pf.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 14
oh my goodness! he's gorgeous! congrats!!!!

That took you by surprise I bet! my friend was told her baby would be 8lb and ended up being 6, 8oz so just goes to show they don't always get it right!

Awwww he's adorable! just lovely! Enjoy him hun, it's been a long journey but it's sooo worth it!

WOW!!! HUGE congrats tickledpink!! What a perfect little one you have there! Hehe, what a tiny guy! I'm so happy for you! Take TONS of pics! The time really does fly out the window. I don't even hardly remember my LO when he was tiny :(. But I got it on video!

And you look GREAT mummy!

Awww, huge congrats Tickled!!! What a totally beautiful baby!!! So happy for you!!

Wow, Congrats Tickled! How amazing! Lil Zachary's beautiful! How are you feeling??? So thrilled for your wonderful surprise and happy to hear that all are happy and healthy!

And Wish2bemama, Liam looks so healthy and gorgeous! How long did it take you to get into a groove w/him at home? Are you breastfeeding?

Mummy, you're bump is gorgeous! You're definitely carrying more discreetly than most who are carrying twins. I'm carrying very prominently and I'm just carrying one. I was starting to get a complex (a girlfriend of mine was 10 weeks ahead of me and my bump was larger than hers!) until I realized I was being silly and put things in perspective. :haha:

Isi, wishing you super healthy EC. You'll absolutely be in my thoughts and prayers, sweet lady!

MrsJA, hope all's well with you and that your third tri is beginning on a comfortable and happy note!

Our dear friends had their baby girl last week and they're trying to get into their groove w/her now at home but are definitely proud and excited. It's making us so very excited to finally have our lil one join us in a couple of months. It feels so far away from now.

Thanks Clussy! Erm, about 2 weeks to get to know his different cries and what makes him happy. I sure am breastfeeding! It was SUPER hard, but I stuck with it and we are now all set! My breasts are still adjusting to his demands (ie.. still over producing) but thats nothing. I can't believe how big he is now! I find myself really upset that I didn't take more pictures of him when he was first born and the first few days and weeks of his life. I was just really focusing on being his mommy and not worrying about pics.. but I wish I had now :(

How are we all feeling?

I'm starting to become really uncomfortable. Can't breathe very well, bump is aching constantly and back ache is a killer! Went dizzy at weekend just walking round shops for 30 minutes! my legs are like jelly! I'm so surprised even though i'm small in terms of bump the pressure on your body is something else! Still gota keep working until 9th april too. Please please please I need to make it that far, not sure how but I have responsibilities!

Googling maternity support belts now! :rofl:

Hello Ladies!
Firstly, oh my goodness!!!!!! Pink I am soooooooooooo happy for you, CONGRATULATIONS!! I was just popping on here to see how you were doing but I wasn’t expecting that I have to say! He is absolutely gorgeous!! You must be so so so proud. Hope you’re all well and sending you all lots of love and hugs.

Mummy, firstly I hope all is ok with your mum and the treatment is going well. My Mum went through chemo for leukaemia, it’s so tough but hang on in there.
I can’t actually believe you’ve only gained 9lbs! I am so impressed and incredibly jealous, I look like a sack of potatoes!
Let us know how the scan goes!

Wish2bmama, Liam is such a cutie! It’s so nice to hear such positive words about new motherhood too, I’m getting so fed up with a couple of friends of mine that have just had babies and all they do is whinge and moan, you’ve lifted my spirit reading that!

Brumbar! Lovely to hear from you, how’s everything going?

Clussy, glad to hear all is well with you, it wont be long now! I can’t believe we’re actually nearly there!

Isi, hoping all went well with the EC, really looking forward to hearing how you got on.

MrsJA, Blue, hope you ladies are good!

AFM I had a scan today to see if my placenta had moved and I am delighted to say that it has and I have been cleared for my home birth, yipppeeee!!!

Love to everyone xx

I'm sure you don't look like a sack of potatoes Summer! ;)

So pleased your placenta has moved for you and you can have the birth you want :) Not long now! 9 weeks for me and about 7 weeks for you by the look of it!

Good luck isi with your EC! i have my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

xxx

Hi Girlies
How is everyone?? Tickled, how is the gorgeous Zachary??
Isi, how is your cycle going??? Fingers crossed you are into the lovely 2ww now???
Mummy how was your scan??
How is everyone else??

xx

My twins are here (shock!!!)

long story will update when I fully recover! had an awful time but twins are progressing well thank goodness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->