Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

hahaha didnt work lol i dont care and we are all woman im sure we can handle it lol :) thanks :)

So what do you other ladies think ?? :) thanks heaps Kirstie :):):)

looking forward to the tweak from the pros lol

I really think you are! :happydance:

Hmm I'm gunna do another cheapie later when I'm home I think

It's so hard because even though the tweak looks great it's still just so much easier to accept when those two line are a bit darker! I would wait till tomorrow to test though Hun save yourself the disappointment if you get a negative.

It's so hard because even though the tweak looks great it's still just so much easier to accept when those two line are a bit darker! I would wait till tomorrow to test though Hun save yourself the disappointment if you get a negative.

Yepp I know that feeling all too well! :dohh:

I'd wait before testing again to give them a chance to get darker :winkwink:

Ok your so right I'm not believing it u till I get those 2 lines

If its a real bfp and not just a real bad due run then by tomorrow morning it should have gotten darker or even tomorrow night after a long hold

Thanks for the info ladies - looks like I'll be waiting til AF arrives. Or until I get bored of waiting ;) I'd like to continue breast feeding til at least 12 mths, possibly a little longer - not sure really, happy to play it by ear :) This could be a long wait!
D1kt8r - looks promising, I'll keep my fingers crossed for u. It's hard not to get ur hopes up isn't it? I can't remember how many hpts I did before I got a definite bfp. Whoever invented the hpt must be making a lot of money off women ttc ;)
Wish I'd invented it, lol!

That is for sure about the money, the amount I have spent on hpts is ridiculous!!!!

with the tweek, would it show up pink if it was just the indent line?

Indents don't show up pink they show up grey. I can post two different ones to show you the difference if you want

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/3BE9A261-247B-48ED-B9FB-3FB9E1C7973F-5255-00000243B9B6BCC3_zps8428b2ad.jpg

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/570291E2-A77B-49E3-9356-C95F82C7B6A3-640-00000051E0FBABE2_zpscf020d0c.jpg

So top one is yours and its got a very faint pink to it and the bottom is mine and you can tell its just a grey indent

The only time an indent is pink is if it has a due run but there would be what looks like a bleed of colour. But I know it's easier said than done but try not to stress. If its going to make you feel better then test again you never know it could be darker. I know how hard it is to wait a whole day to test again so if its going to make you feel better than by all means and I will see what I can pull on that one but I just really don't want to get your hopes up falsely I would feel awful that's the only problem with tweaking. I am hoping and I think it's going to be a good outcome but you just never know.

ive got one more frer left but i have a few cheapy tests maby ill do one of those soon and ill post it on here :) if i havent got AF by this weekend comming ill use the other frer :)

Alright sounds good. Could you tell the difference in the two photos?

yeah i can i think :) this is my test from yesterdday arvo just incase you wanted to have a look :)

Attachments

• 76401_4541691934899_908681261_n.jpg
    76401_4541691934899_908681261_n.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 11
Unfortunately Hun all I got from that one was an indent with a due run.

i took that pic about a minute after doign it lol
thanks though :)

this is just a cheapy i did before i went to bed :)

Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly