Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

come on you made me curious d1kt8r!!!!! :haha:

Howdy! Sounds like there's a few of you caught up in testing frenzies - fingers crossed for BFPs for u:)
My husband and I are NTNP #2. We have a 7 month old son and would like to give him a brother or sister ASAP. Im still breast feeding and LO has started waking through the night (sometimes for feeds) the past month - prior to this he slept 12 hours straight!
I haven't had a period yet so have no idea if I've ovulated.
It sounds like a few of u have used OPK - I've not tried them myself, how do they work? If I haven't had a period can I still use them?

Hi and welcome!!!
I am also still bf'ing my son is 1 in 2 weeks. I would say you could use opks even though you don't have your period some women still ovulate but you would probably have so one every day for like a month lol because usually you start taking them like cd11 they measure the lh level in your urine which gets higher as you come closer to ovulation.

I think i may have realized why my opks have been all over the map since m/c :dohh:

I have been using opks early in the morning , not fmu but close to fmu... I get up so early with LO so its like my second fmu lol. I also haven't been waiting 5min to read results like its says :dohh: I look at it right away and then toss it :dohh:

So I did it today at 11am and waited 5min and saw a nice line lol. So I think I may be getting close. hopefully!!

Yay that's pretty exciting!!!! They do say not to use fmu for opks and I did the exact same as last month was my first month using them the first one I thought was negative straight away but after 5 mins was almost positive and they only got darker, I think I was so use to using hpts I just went off the same rule lol

Right my comp is pjaying up can I email it to one of u ladies ?

Ok so I don't want to say for sure but I just pulled a pink line on that test when I tweaked it I am going to post it on a tweaker a board and get a pro to do it and ill post it back

Can u please post your tweak I'm dying to see it :)

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/3BE9A261-247B-48ED-B9FB-3FB9E1C7973F-5255-00000243B9B6BCC3_zps8428b2ad.jpg

Here is my tweak Hun it's still very faint but I do see pink. I am still waiting for some pro tweakers also I replied to your email I have seen that a few times on here some have been pregnant some bit so I'm not to sure what it is to be honest it's weird because it looks like mucus plug to be honest but you don't lose that till before or during labor lol so I don't know what you would call it

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/7BA9CB0B-93D5-4FBD-9C33-1296A08B0787-5255-00000245532B3F69_zps1f43fb28.jpg

This one isn't as cropped so you can see it better

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/3BE9A261-247B-48ED-B9FB-3FB9E1C7973F-5255-00000243B9B6BCC3_zps8428b2ad.jpg

Here is my tweak Hun it's still very faint but I do see pink. I am still waiting for some pro tweakers also I replied to your email I have seen that a few times on here some have been pregnant some bit so I'm not to sure what it is to be honest it's weird because it looks like mucus plug to be honest but you don't lose that till before or during labor lol so I don't know what you would call it

i can see it on there!! yeah i no hmm would you be able to post in a spoiler so i can get other opinions, the first thing i thought was mucus plug too but my son is almost 7 months lol. thansk so much im getting a little excited but trying not to because i dont want to be dissapointed

how did you get that man your good lol

[SPOILERhttps://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/1F7DF20D-EF63-4942-9188-6C309C1C3BD5-5255-0000024A03F3D44A_zps52618417.jpg
[/SPOILER]

Right I think that will work if not everyone is seeing lol sorry if it doesnt

hahaha didnt work lol i dont care and we are all woman im sure we can handle it lol :) thanks :)

So what do you other ladies think ?? :) thanks heaps Kirstie :):):)

looking forward to the tweak from the pros lol

Lol I know sorry tried to edit it again but didn't work. And no problems Hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"