Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

it wont let me zoom in on it closer! is there a faint 2nd line?!?

I can see that to but not sure if its the antibody line I can't see colour but I'm not wearing my glasses today hmm is that one better

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 21
I can see that to but not sure if its the antibody line I can't see colour but I'm not wearing my glasses today hmm is that one better

EXACTLY what has been happening to me! :dohh:

I don't no if it is or not ill do one with fmu tomorrow

I'm sur you have answered this but how many dpo are you?

lol im unsure of DPO because this is my first cycle off the pill. this is that test dry.

Attachments

• hhhhhhhhhhh.jpg
    hhhhhhhhhhh.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 38
I dont know if my eyes are playing tricks on me or not,I maybe see something.

probably a good idea to try with fmu

Kristie:I know what you mean by wishing you did it sooner with the sleeping! We had quite a struggle with getting lo to sleep for naps and bedtime without a boob. it was quite draining on me. I could never leave his side, If he didnt feel my boob, then all hell would break loose lol.

AFM:Today I took an opk (cd15) and absolutely nothing!! The past few days it was a light 2nd line but now nothing. Im so worried I may have missed the window. But that would mean I ovulated wayyyy early, like before cd11.

I hope that isnt the case, I hope maybe I am just ovulating later.
Dh and I decided we need to knock out this baby soon! Hopefully no later than January because is health insurance through the army will be done by the fall 2013 and they pretty much cover 100% so we wanna do it while coverage is still good!!

Good luck darlin and D1kt8er!!! Hope your evaps turn into :bfp:

Well second night didn't go so well at all!! He is having some serious desperation issues today!!! But we will get there! Hopefully

It may take a cycle or two for your body to regulate with all the hormones that have been going on with the mc I hope for you it's just a late o though especially with the insurance being the way it is!!!

lol im unsure of DPO because this is my first cycle off the pill. this is that test dry.

I couldn't enlarge this one but I did the other and I couldn't pull any colour but I am still keeping my fx for you that it's your bfp!!!

Howdy! Sounds like there's a few of you caught up in testing frenzies - fingers crossed for BFPs for u:)
My husband and I are NTNP #2. We have a 7 month old son and would like to give him a brother or sister ASAP. Im still breast feeding and LO has started waking through the night (sometimes for feeds) the past month - prior to this he slept 12 hours straight!
I haven't had a period yet so have no idea if I've ovulated.
It sounds like a few of u have used OPK - I've not tried them myself, how do they work? If I haven't had a period can I still use them?

Right this is frer with fmu , feeling a bit crampy I think the

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 19
Howdy! Sounds like there's a few of you caught up in testing frenzies - fingers crossed for BFPs for u:)
My husband and I are NTNP #2. We have a 7 month old son and would like to give him a brother or sister ASAP. Im still breast feeding and LO has started waking through the night (sometimes for feeds) the past month - prior to this he slept 12 hours straight!
I haven't had a period yet so have no idea if I've ovulated.
It sounds like a few of u have used OPK - I've not tried them myself, how do they work? If I haven't had a period can I still use them?

welcome lou68!!! :wave: Congrats on deciding to give LO a bro. or sis. We are in that same boat too!! Even more so since our 100% health care insurance will expire fall of 2013!!! so pretty much have to get pregnant in the next couple months!!

I bf my LO too for the first 5 months. He has been on the bottle since 5 months. Once I stopped bf'ing my period returned within 4/5 weeks I believe.

I did not have periods or ovulate in those 5 months while bf'ing. I believe since your bf'ing and not having a period, you would most likely not be ovulating.

Opks won't work yet for you since they only detect ovulation. Once you start having periods again, you can def. start using them!!

I believe they recommend you start using opk's on cycle day 10 , counting cycle day 1 as the first day of heavy bleeding.
And then keep testing each day between 10am-2pm until you get a test line that is darker or the same as the control line.

Once you get a pos. opk you should be ovulating within the next 12-48hrs.

both times I got pregnant, I had :sex: exactly 2weeks after the start of my period and got a :bfp:

Good luck to you!! when do you plan on weaning LO?

d1kt8r: I don't see anything.. maybe its too early to test? are you late for af?

I think i may have realized why my opks have been all over the map since m/c :dohh:

I have been using opks early in the morning , not fmu but close to fmu... I get up so early with LO so its like my second fmu lol. I also haven't been waiting 5min to read results like its says :dohh: I look at it right away and then toss it :dohh:

So I did it today at 11am and waited 5min and saw a nice line lol. So I think I may be getting close. hopefully!!

I don't no when I ovulated its my first cycle off the pill so who knows lol

Hi I just had the weirdest thing happen can I post TMI pic do any of u mind?

I don't mind. Just put a spoiler on it for those it might bother :thumbup:

Ok so I don't want to say for sure but I just pulled a pink line on that test when I tweaked it I am going to post it on a tweaker a board and get a pro to do it and ill post it back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->