Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

It's like jelly that's the best was to describe it I'm getting heaps but its just when I wipe its not going into my underwear

Kittey Kat:I know what you mean about telling people when you are ttc:wacko: His family and my family asked questions/comments constantly "maybe you are stressed out" "maybe you're trying to hard" and it made me feel sad when I had trouble conceiving.

Your periods do sound irregular , since you had 2 in one month. So I guess its kind of in the air of when you will have your period again. Must be kinda hard trying to predict O? Or do you just go off of CM?

My lil guy (stephen) slept in the swing too for about the first 3months :baby: lol. only place he would sleep. It was so cute. You;re very lucky having a great sleeper!!!:thumbup:

AFM- took an opk, negative not even a hint of a line :nope: sucks. I really dont know if I o'd yet or not. I have been soooooo dry. We bd anyways on cd 13, 14, & 16. hopefully i caught that egg!!!

Armywife...we just kind of bd whenever possible. :) I really don't check cm or anything I guess I never really know when I ovulate. The only way I would test if I completely miss a month of my period.

Gavin is a great sleeper except it takes him a while to get to sleep. He is always afraid he will miss something.

I just hate getting my hopes up about pregnancy so I kind of just pick a day to test, especially later on during the month and see what happens.

I love working at a lab lol off to get bloods stuff this waiting! Lol

That is an awesome perk to your job d1t8er do you get your results straight away?

Kitteykat we did temping and cm and cp and the month we took a break we fell pregnant but it was a miracle it did because I have infertility issues which gives me a low % to fall pregnant so I still chart to keep on top of everything! But been to this doctors and my % has actually gone down now since falling pregnant with my son which sucks. But it's very nice that you are able to take a nice chilled approach to it all.

yeah got the results and im not preg so it must just be my body getting used to comming of the pill :)

Aw I'm so sorry d1kt8er I feel really awful for possibly getting your hopes up! �� Hopefully it doesn't take you to long till everything goes back to normal.

Hi, I hope you don't mind me coming in here, I have been NTNP since LO was born but have only finished BFing a couple of weeks ago and my body has just started getting back to normal. So we are gonna start being more aware I think, it took 5 months to conceive our LG so hope to conceive in the next few months for 2 under 2, my OH told me yesterday he thinks we should have 3 under 4 next and just carry on having babies till we are done, so want to be pregnant again, would love to talk to people about it as everyone IRL just laughs at me, sometimes it feels I'll never get respected for my wishes, but anyway hi everyone :D,

Caz xxx

Hi and welcome caz!!!
This is a perfect place to be accepted and not laughed at for what you want for your family!
No judgement here at all! Congrats on the 7 months successful breastfeeding! We are almost 12 months going strong I am starting to wean at the moment but I actually really enjoy it so not sure what we will do there my son only feeds twice during the day and just comfort sucks t night really (but anyway not really what this thread is about lol)
I always wanted my kids close together also but unfortunately due to infertility I don't think that will be the case! We have been ntnp in a sense since lo was born also as I am not aloud to use any form of contraception such as the pill or mini or anything because of my problems and oh hates condoms :haha:
How many kids do you want? Have you had your period yet or just getting it back now? I got mine back when hunter was 8 months so around the same time as you are now. What does your family say about ntnp or are they amongst those that laugh at you?

yeah got the results and im not preg so it must just be my body getting used to comming of the pill :)

I am so sorry about the results, it sucks to be so excited then to have a let down. :cry: I really pray and hope that your cycles will get back on track soon!!!

Hiya, and thanks, i loved breastfeeding but she didnt sleep more than an hour at a time basically the entire 8 months, and we were both grumpy and tired, plus she was getting so distrscted during the day that she didnt drink enough. she sleeps through the night now and i must admit im so relieved i thought it would never happen.Got my period back 2 days ago and it's not nice after 18 months without one lol, but at leastI kinda know where my body is going now!
We think 3 would be nice I would love more, but my OH is a lot older and wants to be done with newborns by the time he is 50 (in 5 years) so we only have a limited time, there is a big age gap with us so we have to put up with a lot of criticism about everything.
Our family just think we won't cope with more than one or don't realise it's hard, they give no help really and we have done this on my own, I don't leave my daughter with my OHs side is part of the problem so they can all play mummy but that's a different story lol.
How is everyone else today? Xxx

That is an awesome perk to your job d1t8er do you get your results straight away?

Kitteykat we did temping and cm and cp and the month we took a break we fell pregnant but it was a miracle it did because I have infertility issues which gives me a low % to fall pregnant so I still chart to keep on top of everything! But been to this doctors and my % has actually gone down now since falling pregnant with my son which sucks. But it's very nice that you are able to take a nice chilled approach to it all.

That would've definitely been a miracle. I believe Gavin is a little miracle, I found out I was pregnant (believe it or not..I was not even 4 weeks when I found out I was pregnant)...I had taken a pregnancy test, all because my boobs hurt my boobs never ever hurt in my life before...then I started having really bad cramping/bleeding...then when in to the ER and found out I was only 3 weeks and 6 days....it was funny because I actually found a random ovluation test (that I used)..I must of just had it lying around...and it was positive when I took it...then we had bd'd that day...and we found out we were pregnant. So technically I used a ovulation test, but just out of nowhere...it was quite a funny story I thought :) :)

Hiya, and thanks, i loved breastfeeding but she didnt sleep more than an hour at a time basically the entire 8 months, and we were both grumpy and tired, plus she was getting so distrscted during the day that she didnt drink enough. she sleeps through the night now and i must admit im so relieved i thought it would never happen.Got my period back 2 days ago and it's not nice after 18 months without one lol, but at leastI kinda know where my body is going now!
We think 3 would be nice I would love more, but my OH is a lot older and wants to be done with newborns by the time he is 50 (in 5 years) so we only have a limited time, there is a big age gap with us so we have to put up with a lot of criticism about everything.
Our family just think we won't cope with more than one or don't realise it's hard, they give no help really and we have done this on my own, I don't leave my daughter with my OHs side is part of the problem so they can all play mummy but that's a different story lol.
How is everyone else today? Xxx

Welcome these ladies are wonderful :) It is very nice when they start sleeping through the night. I have a wonderful night sleeper :) he has been sleeping through the night since a month old. But I am an early riser..meaning when he wakes up at 5:30 am that's my time to clean which is weird :) but even when I didn't have a baby I was always up with hubby @ 3:30 am. Weird I know. I completely understand about periods. I had my first one in September...and I had Gavin in July...now this past month (November) I had 2
periods...it sucks. :(

Like I have told Hubby's family and my family for that matter. I am the one who is up with the baby at night, feeding him, diapering, bathing...I wipe his butt...nobody else does any of that...so they don't really have a say in anything.

My day is starting out okay. Little Gavin is sleeping on my belly right now. I think he is getting his two bottom teeth in, which I hope he does...because he has a side tooth on the bottom coming in as well..I am so excited we got Christmas Pictures taken on Monday, so I am just waiting for our photographer to get all the edits done...so we can go make our Christmas Cards...I will put a picture or two up here as well, for you all to see. I am constantly checking to see if he emailed me so I know that our CD is done, he puts them on the door, so I can go over whenever..we live 2 blocks from him. On another good news, Hubby and I are going on a date evening on Saturday. :happydance: We go either once a month or twice a month. I figure it keeps our marriage strong!!! We just go out to a movie and go out to dinner, but that is completely fine. :) My parents are always willing to help out...and my parents/hubby knows that I stay at home all day long, it's nice to get out once in a while, besides grocery shopping on Mondays!!

Well Sorry I wrote a book!!!

Kitty kat: Thats a good idea!! I'll post a couple pics of my LO too! Our xmas cards should be delivered soon.

That's good you guys go out once or twice a month. We haven't been out on a date since before LO was born!!!!!! Unless you count eating arbys in the parking lot with LO crying in the backseat a date!!!!!! lol :haha:
And its funny you mentioned that, because I broke down the other day and said to hubby , i really need to get out and go on a date:cry: so He called his mom up and we are going out to dinner saturday!!! I am SOOOOOOOO excited!!!! I am gonna get all dolled up \\:D/
I told hubby if we have another one, no one will ever wanna watch 2 under 2 lol so i said we better do our dating now!!!!
Only time I ever leave the house too is for groceries. I love being a SAHM, but ill prolly have to pick up an evening job soon just to help out with bills etc.

Hi, I hope you don't mind me coming in here, I have been NTNP since LO was born but have only finished BFing a couple of weeks ago and my body has just started getting back to normal. So we are gonna start being more aware I think, it took 5 months to conceive our LG so hope to conceive in the next few months for 2 under 2, my OH told me yesterday he thinks we should have 3 under 4 next and just carry on having babies till we are done, so want to be pregnant again, would love to talk to people about it as everyone IRL just laughs at me, sometimes it feels I'll never get respected for my wishes, but anyway hi everyone :D,

Caz xxx

Welcome caz:flower:
This is a great group of ladies to vent, symptom spot, whatever your hearts desire! :)

1st pic is baby stephen coming home from hospital, other pic is thanksgiving at grandma's:baby:
and the last pic is me and him about to watch his first football game (not a real tattoo on my face lol just a sticky tattoo of my favorite football team)

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1049.jpg
    IMG_1049.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0938.jpg
    IMG_0938.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 5
Today is supposed to be cd1 and so far nothing. I hope it stays this way and I get a :bfp:! :thumbup: Found out yesterday oh got a new job he interviewed for so he is all for it! :D

Ooo sharing photos :) this is my little pride and joy maximus :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly