Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

I'm not sure I have never heard of it. The infection itself has cleared up I just now have the cough and blocked nose. I will look up the z pack though and se wig it's safe.
I hate sinus infections they are so painful!

Awww kristie :hugs: that sounds awful. Hopefully you feel bettet soon. You got your hands full with pregnancy and hunter!

I am hoping to go back to work mid or end of october...just looking to get an evening job a few nights a week. It'll be weird workig again. Last time i worked full time was right before stephen was born.

Trying to figure out how to cosleep and formula feed :shrug: normally i just pop by boob in his mouth and go to sleep.....soon i wont have that luxury anymore :cry:

I think that will depend on him Army. Logan was easy because the temp didn't need to be perfect so I set up shop in the bathroom for at night. Or if you are close o the kitchen prepare a few small bottles and put them in the fridge right before bed. Still not as easy as bf but makes it easier.

I am definitely feeling much better barely any cough now thank god! But I think the sinus thing will stick for a while but I am ok with that because I am not in any pain now just clogged up.

That's what I love about bf lol it's so easy just pop the boob in and go back to sleep lol. Are you cosleeping now?
I must say I am really excited about bf again as strange as that may sounds I just really enjoy it and I missed out on new born bf with hunter because of all the latch problems we didn't really bf till he was 5 weeks old so the newborn baby bf I can't wait for!!!! Even though I know it's painful.

Will Zach and Stephen be going into day care or becuse its nights you and dh will just tag team?

I liked bf too. I liked the extra cuddles :) just load up on Madela nipple cream it helped me loads!

Yeah I used lansinoh it was amazing massive god sent I would say its the same as the Madela you don't even have to take it off when bf but I always did it made it hard to latch sometimes. I just want my due date to hurry up and be here lol I want to meet him so bad!!!! Are you finding out what your having darlin? Did you with the first one?

Yeah we are finding out. Debating on an early gender scan again. We found out at 14wks with DS

Still pregnant and not a happy bunny! Lol, so desperate to find out if baby is a she or a he, and be able to move normally and get out the house feel like I've been stuck in for so long!! How's everyone? Xxx

how exciting it will be nice if you get a girl but just as exciting for a boy darling.

caz: doesn't it suck going over especially when you don't know the sex I think theres so much waiting and then bam you are waiting longer to find out if its a little boy or girl but gosh it is rewarding at the end of it all! I loved not knowing with my first and kinda wish we hadn't now but at the same time love that I get to call him by his name and get his room ready. what do you think your having and are you hoping for a certain sex?

Afm I feel like shit lol I feel like all I have done the past 2 weeks is whinge but I am over it! My ms has come back really bad constantly feeling sick and was so close to throwing up in the shower tonight I had to get out and lay in bed. I just feel really exhausted the last week no matter how much sleep I have been getting I just cant seem to get enough :( I also have been getting really sharp pains in my cervix and I usually don't check it during pregnancy but with losing a huge clump of plug last week I checked it today and it is really soft and really open like 2 finger widths open eeekkk I don't know if I should be worried or just stop stressing and go with the flow. I hate being anxious and having the low lying placenta has made it so much worse. And holy heartburn! every night I lay in bed with some seriously aggressive heartburn it sucks.

Had my first gender dream. Extremely vivid boy dream :(

why are you sad? surely a healthy baby is what matters!!?

im still waiting lol tonight will be day 4 of soy im gonna be taking 200mg tonight and tomorrow, then on friday i will start using opks and hopefully i will get an obvious positive opk! oh has agreed that when af is finally gone we will def give this cycle a good shot :D

I'm just really hoping for a girl. I've done the boy thing already. We are only having two so this is my last chance. I'm already having problems bonding because of the btdt feeling. It's weird this time around and idk why. With Logan from the moment of the positive test I had this overwhelming feeling of love. I do love this baby with all my heart but its not quite the overjoyed feeling I had last time. Idk if its because I'm so preoccupied or if its because I spend so much time alone this time o what. Last time I was working and had more freedom to do whatever I wanted to do to celebrate or whatever. I could shop or make things. I'm so limited this time around. No clue how I'm going to get anything done with two.

im sorry but i just dont understand the gender thing, esp if youve suffered a mc, i know people get sad about not getting chance to experience both genders but personally i hate it i think you have another child because u want another child and a sibling for your first or other kids, not to have a gender ive been stuck with my sil who has 3 girls and the last two girls she has been disappointed to have a girl because she wanted a boy i just dont get it! everyone knows there is 50/50 chance so when u get pregnant u know there is a good chance u have the same gender.

i think id quite like another boy because i think jamie would love to have a brother, but then again id love a girl to experience both genders but at the end of the day its going to be your child and as long as they are healthy id be happy with that :)

Ummm wow ok. Never said if it was a boy I wouldn't love them just the same. But yes to some people it is a little disappointing at first. I really don't appreciate being told how I "should" feel after a mc either. That was a little much.

why are you sad? surely a healthy baby is what matters!!?

im still waiting lol tonight will be day 4 of soy im gonna be taking 200mg tonight and tomorrow, then on friday i will start using opks and hopefully i will get an obvious positive opk! oh has agreed that when af is finally gone we will def give this cycle a good shot :D

I'm not to sure if this was for me lol but if it was a healthy baby is definitely all that matters but I really enjoyed labor a lot and I had a great labor the first time I really enjoyed having skin to skin straight away and bf straight away (well attempting to) and I won't get these things with my c section or it will be very different. I like the all natural way of labouring so for me a c section was always very far away from my thoughts therefor I am sad I won't get to experience my natural labor again that I enjoyed so much last time.

no hun it wasnt for you lol, if your pains get bad id def go get it checked xx :hugs:

i never said u wouldnt love them, but imagine how your child would be to read that comment u put with the sad face if in deed u have a boy? thats all im saying

right lol well then none of what I said is relevant lol. I have decided to mention everything to my gp next week at my gd test and see what she says I wonder if she will check my cervix?? I doubt it but hopefully at my 32 weeks scan they will check my cervix on the scan. It is so weird to think that if I do have to have the big c that I will be having my baby in 10 weeks!!!! arrrggghh I cant wait!!!!

also what does soy do? ive never done any research on that one.

its meant to be like a natural form of clomid so u take it the same u would clomid but its not as strong so u have to take more if that makes sense, there is so much success stories that ive read so ive decided i would do it im hoping it helps tonight it my last night with the soy

Right well fx it works then! Have you tried clomid before or wanted to take the natural approach first?

no hun it wasnt for you lol, if your pains get bad id def go get it checked xx :hugs:

i never said u wouldnt love them, but imagine how your child would be to read that comment u put with the sad face if in deed u have a boy? thats all im saying

Well I'm sorry we can't all be perfect like you I guess and have our opinions. I'm so over this thread. Totally uncalled for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->