Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

The only reason we had a c-section was because he was breech. We tried having him turned but he wouldn't budge. I was already hooked up with my iv port so after he wouldn't turn the mw told me it was safer to just go ahead now than to go into labor with a breech baby. She said because of his position his cord could start to come out first and he could get tangled in it. I'm glad we went ahead because of his heart and lung condition. Guess he knew something we didn't ;)

Ahh gotcha. So you are a perfect candidate for having a vac I take it since he was just breeched and no other reason.

I should be yes, but since I didn't get to go into labor I am not sure how I will progress once it begins so it kind of worries me. Part of why I want to try and go natural because I know an epidural slows down a lot of women's labors. If I fail to progress I know they will prob just want to section me again. Hoping this one is not breech either. So far our family isn't having very good luck with births. Both Sil's who had babie recently had sections too. One for failure to progress with a large baby and the other breech also. I get to ask all my fun questions next week like How long will they let me go overdue? How long will they let me labor? If induction is necessary can they use something other than pitocin (not the best for drug for vbac) things like that. Can I still move around. I am also hoping i can have at least water and hard candy this time. They wouldn't let me have anything last time before he was turned and then I had to wait even longer once we scheduled the c-section later that day. I went almost 24hrs without food or drink. No ice chips either.

Kristi I know you had mentioned my profile pic in a message but I couldn't send these in a pm but thought I'd share

Attachments

• 556428_346444148773570_425282177_n.jpg
    556428_346444148773570_425282177_n.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 5
There's 2more I Love but can't get them to load :(

Attachments

• 551124_346325898785395_1275686004_n.jpg
    551124_346325898785395_1275686004_n.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 0
Thanks! We got some really cute ones. Some of my maternity and newborn pics of Logan are a little more artistic. She didn't quite capture it how I wanted but I still love them :)

I think this pregnancy I am skipping the 3d ultrasound but I still want maternity pics. I'm using the excuse that it's for a family picture :haha:

I seriously thought nausea would be better by now. Unfortunately it's worse. I don't remember feeling this crappy with DS :(

That stinks ....the only good thing about ms is you get reassured "yep I'm pregnant" lol
My pregnancy symptom was peeing constantly even in the 2ww! Made me feel pregnant though!

I pee like crazy, have cramping, nausea and headaches :(

With DS I broke out so bad to the point I had welts on my scalp. I read it was all the extra testosterone in my system. Really glad I don't have that again. It itched an burned really bad.

because the thread has been moved I didn't see that you guys had wrote anything lol I thought it was really quite!!!

Army: lol about the Benjamin button comment but he really is cute!

Darlin: those photos are gorgeous!! I may have to steal your idea and do those when phoenix is born! sorry about the nausea but like army said its a nice reassurance that everything is going well!

Caz: I hope you have gone into labor already!! you must be so fed up!

Afm: I almost made a trip to the hospital last night I was having really really sharp pains in my lower uterus for like 3hrs and I felt really off! I am still having them now but they are only like once an hour so I don't know whats going on. After they settled down last night phoenix was moving so strangely it really hurt it felt like he was ripping my placenta or something it was awful lol that sounds sooooo ridiculous but its just how it felt.

Oh no! I hope things get better. It's too early for any appearances! :haha:

Caz I agree I hope you are in labor!

I am making my list of questions (yes, I've been talking about it for a while but finally started :dohh:) and I am finding it so hard now that I am sitting down to do it. Go figure.

I know way way to early for an appearance! I am a little worried but I have my dr appointment on Wednesday so I am just going to ask her about it all then. My cervix is also really low and soft and semi open which scares me a little and I know you shouldn't check it while being pregnant but with all that is happening I couldn't help myself. Im sure if anything was really wrong though I would know about it by now I think.

Lol about your questions I honestly don't ever have any questions apart from talking about my c section when I first found out. What kind of questions do you have down or is it mostly about your vbac? I think you will be a great candidate because it wasn't anything to do with you having a complication other than your little man not behaving himself :haha: I would also try my hardest to put down that you want a water birth as you personally don't have any problems (so far) and you didn't last time there is no reason they should stop you so I would put my foot down about that if I were you.

No labour yet!! A whole week overdue!! Have spent most the last few days in hospital as baby was really quiet!! And been having arguments about induction with the doctors but have come to a compromise at last monitoring today again and another sweep to try and get things moving, and induction tomorrow on the understanding that my OH will be with me at all times so I got to be in a side room on our own. It's the only way my anxiety levels wouldn't effect the labour to be honest. But I have got to say the doctors and midwives listened to me and sorted it out for me, think I scared them by refusing n induction at first. So that's what's happening here, should have a baby by Tuesday at the latest Wooo!! How's everyone else doing? Xxx

yay that's exciting that you will have an end date now! Was it you wanting the induction tomorrow because of reduced movement or the doctors wanting you to have one?

No news here for me just really damn tired! I don't remember being this tired first time round but then again I didn't have a toddler to run around after!
Its starting to heat up here and where I live when it gets hot the snakes come out to play, a friend had one in her living room this afternoon a brown snake which are very very poisonous and she has a toddler very scary! Luckily we have a snake man in town that comes around and removes them but I have been letting hunter just play around in the yard by himself I am scared to do that now :( it sucks because he has been having a great time playing around with the dogs and having the freedom to do what he wants out there. Better to be safe than sorry though. They are out extra early this year its only just started warming up and its not even summer yet usually they only come in summer so they are a while season ahead of time!

I had the tiredness really bad this go around too kristie. I think having toddlers probably has alot to do with it too lol Hope your uterus pain has subsided! You need to cook a lil longer phoenix :baby:

Caz have u been trying any tricks lately?? I had dh dump a load in me lol :spermy: I heard it can help soften things. I also did some ball bouncing.

Afm last night was my first night not bf'ing at all. Last time I bf was yesterday afternoon. And only for a minute. He really does not like bf'ing. He cries until I give him a Bottle. I'm happy I at least bf a good week straight so hopefully he got the goods.
I applied for a job yesterday so I guess it is good timing to transition..I just really enjoy bf'ing :(
But looking forward to getting back on my meds again finally :D

Tried all the usual tricks, was up hospital again this morning for monitoring and a sweep but she said it dosnt look like I'll go tonight so induction tomorrow it is. They wanted it more than me but have finally agreed now they have agreed to make sure we have no issues this time. Xxx

Here is my post baby belly shot . I dont feel 190lbs :shrug: i feel skinny.

my weight loss journey begins now. Hoping to be 160-165 by Xmas. :xmas12:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 0
army: you look great!!! Im sure you can get to your goal weight but if you don't you still look great anyway!
Yay for applying for a job that's a bit exciting and nerve racking at the same time!
I really enjoy bf also it just feels amazing doesn't it! But at least you got in thoe first great nutrients for him. How old is he now?

Caz: At least you are comfortable with what is happening so you wont be tense and hopefully things can go smoothly. I bet you are super excited to finally find out what your yellow bump will turn into!!

Afm: Not feeling that great today I think something is either not right or I am being a sook but for the past 2 weeks just haven't felt right. It definitely could have something to do with hunter not going down till 10:30-11 everynight :( But I made him get up at 6:30 this morning and hopefully he will go to bed earlier because the later he has been going to bed he has been sleeping later. I was semi exited that I had lost 3kgs since I have been home because I have been more active and I have been eating better but my bump seems to have gotten smaller I don't know what is going on I am such a worry wart this time around I think this whole placenta thing has me more worried than I normally would have been.

Can't wait to find out boy or girl, and give baby a name!! So scared now though just over 8 hours!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->