Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Darlin I understand, I cried when I was told my daughter was a girl... I wouldn't change her for the world, but I wanted a little boy and I was convinced she was a boy that I didn't really believe them, then I supposed I mourned before I could get excited again!

I was the same I thought I really wanted a girl this pregnancy but am so happy I got a boy now that I know what he is but there is nothing wrong with liking a preference and you except what they are no matter what the outcome. Hey people even go and have there gender chosen these days.

i understand wanting to experience both genders but i just doner understand being sad about a gender, that makes me really sad :( ive had to listen to my sil and brother be sad about having a third girl and i feel sad they feel disappointed its just i feel bad for my niece :(

anyway just move past this subject because its something that no one will agree on

It's something that should have never even been said tho...

Wow I missed a lot!!!!
I saw u were feeling better kristie and then the next post sick again with ms! What a bummer.. Always feeling crappy. I hope u get your labor experience! I enjoy them too!
I am co sleeping right now and bfing. It's going great. I get so much sleep,I'm spoiled!
Formula feeding and co sleeping will be interesting
Ya hubby and I are going to tag team .. Daycare is soooooooo expensive!!! And there are so many crazy people out there I don't trust anybody anymore especially with my babies.

Darlin :hugs: I felt the same way with this last pregnancy. The first one I was so excited and could really enjoy it... And this one I felt like I never had time to enjoy it ..even having time wih Zachary now is difficult. With juggling the two .. I feel like I'm missing out on those cuddles with Zachary because Stephen is crying at my feet for more milk lol. Definitely diff from having just one.

Tried to post my post pregnancy baby bump:haha: it won't upload.
I weighed like 215 giving birth and have been slowly dropping since. Today I'm down to 190! Woohoo!

Woohoo go you that's so exciting! Gotta love bf for that also! I lost 11kgs in the first day and a half after having hunter which I believe is 24.5lbs but then it took me ages to lose any more :( hopefully you can keep dropping the weight I know I will be when pheonix is born.

aw look at him he is just gorgeous! does he look like Stephen did when he was a bubs?

Yeah ms and exhaustion are back massive bummer! I think I am really just going to suck it up and stop whinging lol I have been so emotional lately no patience for anything for some reason so I think that is not helping my whinging. That and I just want to meet phoenix already and dreading whats going to happen with my c section but I think I just really need to start accepting what ever is going to happen is out of my control and to wait till my scan

He's gorgeous army!! So jealous, still hanging in here now 5 days overdue, waiting to meet him/her xxx

Oh god caz hopefully not to much longer for you! When will they induce if it has to come to that? A

Next Friday at 12 days over, would rather avoid another induction but we will see. What's annoying me is I'm not allowed a sweep till 7 days over as its my second!! So that's Sunday, all fun!! Lol xxx

Just as a gentle reminder, even if you do not understand Gender Disappointment it still is very real and can be very upsetting. If you can't be supportive, then feel free to skip over that post and talk about something else. :thumbup:

Darlin65 - If you haven't already done so, there is the Gender Disappointment forum where you can find support from other women who understand what you are feeling.

Got my new phone here is Zachary!!

aw look at him he is just gorgeous! does he look like Stephen did when he was a bubs?

Yeah ms and exhaustion are back massive bummer! I think I am really just going to suck it up and stop whinging lol I have been so emotional lately no patience for anything for some reason so I think that is not helping my whinging. That and I just want to meet phoenix already and dreading whats going to happen with my c section but I think I just really need to start accepting what ever is going to happen is out of my control and to wait till my scan

Lol funny u should ask if they look similar... I think maybe 5min after Zachary came out my dh says "who have you been banging"....joking of course. But they don't look alike at all .
We were kind of surprised

Caz: that's good that they will wait till 12 days I have seen a lot of posts lately about people being inducted earlier. I went 6 days over with hunter and they wouldn't do a sweep till 10days over!!!!

Army: I think that's great! I can't wait till pheonix is born and to see how different or not so different they look! I think it gives them there own personality and identity when they look different :)

This group has been moved to the most relevant forum so you can continue to talk to the original members of the group.

Most in the group have already had their babies or are pregnant. Anyone still on the same journey of NTNP can open a new group or participate in other discussion within that area.

I call Zachary Benjamin button somemetimes lol he has this cute wrinkly face sometimes that makes him look like a really old man . My hubby said to me you better not ever tell Zachary u called him that lol..

Army: He is beautiful! I can't wait for the actual baby this time. I'm glad that things are going well and everyone is adjusting. I don't like the idea of daycare either until they are much older. I base that off of mine and my sister's personal experiences though. I understand some have no other option.

Kristi: I think I am a much bigger baby/whiner this time :haha: I honestly don't think my symptoms are anywhere as bad but they seem worse because I can't just rest when I want to rest.

Caz: Lots of birth :dust: to you :hugs: I know you have to be miserable. I had a c-section at 39wk 2d and I was so done at that point. I didn't know I was having it until that day but I was so ready to meet him. The whole membranes thing has always freaked me out. Not in a gross way but sort of like thinking about how uncomfortable it is. I've heard some horror stories.

Afm: Slept on my neck wrong night before last. Yesterday was pure hell because of it. Feeling a little better today. I went to bed super early and Logan slept til 8:30 :happydance: He has been up at 7 or earlier. Since we are on the subject of going "overdue" I am vey concerned about it. As I already mentioned I had a section before my due date and never went into labor. The nurses said I was contracting pretty well but that doesn't mean much. I am not sure how far over I will go and how far they will let me go. That is going to play a huuuge part in my vbac plans. I have my first appt next Thursday :wohoo: Scan at 8:15am then midwife at 8:30 :yipee: I can't wait. I really need to make my question list.

I'm sure you mentioned it before but why was your first a c section again?
Really hope u get a vbac it's such a memorable thing to experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->