Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

You will do great Caz! How are they inducing you? Foley bulb, Pitocin or inserts?

Loving the t-shirt pic darlin xx am having the gel insertion but they think should only take one then be able to break my waters pretty quick xx

Oh that's good. So they are basically ripening your cervix to get things going not drugging you up. I think that pitocin is awful for women who aren't ready yet. It seems to just give horrible contractions. Can't wait to hear how it goes. Good luck! :hugs:

Awe darlin!! Logan has such an adorable face!!!!

Kristie: I know it's so hard not to worry during pregnancy .:hugs: I'm sure everything is just fine with bubs :baby: do u get lots of movement at night?

caz: that's great they think you will only need one gel insertion hopefully you can go into labor after they break your waters and wont need Pitocin.
the last 3 days he has been really quiet I don't know if he has just had a really big growth spurt and doesn't have as much room or what but I have been timing them today just to make sure he is ok. I have only felt flutters and 1 kick in the last 2hrs so we will see how it goes. Im sure he is fine though.

darling: that tops pretty damn cute!!!

I hope he starts moving around for you more Kristi :hugs:

We've decided on an early gender scan and we are going to reveal it at Thanksgiving with scratch off tickets like these...

There will only be one winner at each household and we will pass them out randomly.

Attachments

• 20130202_4403_vv.jpg
    20130202_4403_vv.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2
good luck caz i needed the gel with my son, there werent too bad just have to stay in bed for an hour after and it sucks if u get contraction and just wanna walk around, i hope you get to meet your little one soon. it took4 gels for my cervix to start softening enough to break my waters but i was induced before my due date so hopefully being over it will be easier

Good luck caz I would say you are all in progress with the gels and what not now! Very exciting stuff!!

Darlin that is such a cute way of announcing!

I timed and counted his movements today and they weren't to bad it was a bit up and down we went like 4hrs with no movement but then had well over 10 in an hour which is really good then nothing for an hour then over ten in an hour again now he is having a crazy movement spell lol I think he just sleeps long periods and I am not use to it maybe. Hunter was crazy active but pheonix from the beginning has been really quiet compared but maybe he has just quietened down a bit more because there is less room I dunno I will ask the dr on Wednesday and see what she says.

Kristie Zachary was the same way! Stephen was quite active but with Zachary i could go hours with feeling nothing . Very normal . I can't wait for you to have your baby next!!!!!!!

I'm wondering if we are maybe more aware the 2nd time around so it feels like less movement? :shrug:

I think I found the heartbeat on the doppler last night. Could go straight the same spot and each time it would bounce from like 122 to 135 then 144.

Pop that's exciting darlin!!!
I just think maybe they don't move as much because you are constantly active having a toddler and all and they say that when your active it rocks baby to sleep but who knows it could be a number of things lol.

Army I am so excited to have bubs as well I have gotten over all my feeling sorry for myself that has been happening lately lol and feeling loads better about everything and just can't wait for him to be here and to hold him. I was around at a friends today and she had to go down the shops so I watched her 2 and a half month old son and it was great! Hunter just adores him was holding his hand patting his belly and stroking his head as well as giving him loads of cuddles I am so excited to see him with his brother!

Hi all, Amy Elizabeth born yesterday 23/09/13 at 9.33pm after 1 hour 23 mins in labour only 10 mins of pushing, 8lb 5oz. Home in 12 hours xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1
Yahhh congrats caz!! :wohoo: that was a fast labor!!!

So neat both our babies are so close in ages! We can experience the 2 under 2 together! :hugs:

I had a baadddd night with Zachary. The first one since he's been born. He always is really fussy every night around 10pm. Usually I can get him calmed down but last night it laste until 1:30am!! Constant unconsolable crying! Dh and I tagged team and eventually Zachary jut gave up and went to bed. He didn't want a bottle, breast, to be rocked nothing..just wanted to cry.

Hoping that was a fluke!!! I read colic usually starts around this time :dohh:

wooohooo go you caz that is a crazy fast labor!!! he is just gorgeous! I have to ask what was it like going that quick? I know my 3hrs was fast enough but just over 1 that is crazy

army: fx it was just the one night and falls back into the swing tonight.
We are also having a bad night tonight hunters nose is all blocked up and sore ears after swimming today I think I might have to get him ear plugs for when we go swimming now.

Can I have your ladies fast labors please? :haha: Here you always hear of people taking 24+ hrs. Never ever that fast. Does it hurt worse when it's so fast?

Caz- She is GORGEOUS! :D Love the name!

Kristi your little man sounds like such a sweetie :0

Army that sounds tough :( I know we had some nights where I think Logan just needed to burn some energy.

My labor with Zachary was about 5hrs compared to 14hrs with Stephen at 4cm.

I'm not sure if its more painful the quicker it is since I was drugged up :haha:

I really want you to experience it darlin!!!!!! Fx for you and kristie for vaginal births!

Rough night for you too kristie :hugs: sore ears are no fun that's for sure!

I'm so nervous! We go in 2 days to our appt and I can't wait to ask all my questions. I think I have my list finishes :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->