Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Darlin: yay for no nausea today that is awesome! Sucks to be tired though! I am back at that stage now where I am super tired but unfortunately can't sleep :( although I did last night! It will be nice for you to have you mil stay with you for some extra help. I am only having my cousin stay with us if I have a c section but if not then we will be coming him on our own but I prefer it that way I find it to much having people around when I am trying to get settled in lol I think I am just weird though.

Army: that is awesome of your mil to buy you the pram! It's so nice to feel like you have support from family!

Red rose: I agree I think today's opk is definitely getting darker hopefully by tomorrow or Friday you will have a positive which is smack on cd14 which would be a great cycle!!!

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/A78BAAF7-C789-453D-A053-6BE7A7DB1720-952-0000017D6A610F22_zps2737ab47.jpg

This is my pram that I have and I can also click a car seat on top if I want to but then hunter would be in the bottom part and I don't know I he would be to big lol.
I had my appointment yesterday and I really don't like my go and nurse that I have to have my shared care with here. They are soooo rude and just make you feel like you are nothing. My previous dr made you feel so important and like she was taking care of you and there for you yet this one is just sort of in and out you don't matter to me. I had all my bloods done in Melbourne and she asked me for them I told her she just had to call them and they would email or fax them and she said don't worry then yesterday she asked again and was shitty but I can't do anything she is the one that has to call.
I asked about my pains and what not and she checked everything and just said they were contractions because baby is so low and head down which I don't mind so much because I would get them every day with hunter in the last 6 weeks or so so if I get to go natural hopefully that means I will have a similar labor (well here's hoping lol) she also scanned me and she said she couldn't really tell but to me it looked like my placenta had moved up a bit usually pheonix's head is resting on it but it finished at his neck so holy crap I have my fx sooooo tightly! Only another 3 and a half weeks and I get to find out!! Gosh that has home so fast I remember posting about how I was bummed that it was going to be another 10 weeks lol. I had my gd test yesterday as well so I am hoping that comes back ok I should have my results in 2 days.

I'm sorry your nurse was crappy :( but it sounds like your appointment went well which is great! :D I hope your placenta keeps moving up so you can go natural. Sounds like things are progressing well for you.

It's nice to have mil here because she doesn't get in my hair too bad. She cooks and cleans and catches up all the laundry I am horrible at (I blame my mom, she always was too :haha:) We have clean laundry but I never fold it. Growing up my mom was the same way. We always had a specific chair or loveseat she dumped the clean laundry in. I dump it on the spare bed now :haha:

Logan had his 1st public meltdown today :( He's usually so well behaved when we go out to eat and things but not today :nope: He was so bad I didn't get to eat. I took him outside and had Bret pay. Idk what his deal is today. It's like he's not even the same kid. He wouldn't nap for longer than 20min or so at a time earlier today either and would wake up screaming bloody murder. He's fine running around playing and watching Mickey Mouse though. He ate good while we were out but when he was ready to go he was a terror.

I looked at the stroller with the seat on the bottom but didn't like it because of when it rains and snows I don't want them to get splashed :( I like how it's more compact tho.

Kristie I've never seen a stroller like that. Very different. Does the child in the bottom have a view?
Sorry the nurses are rude ..mine are like that too. Just treat you like number.
That's soooo great your placenta moved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darlin meltdowns are no fun! We had a whole restaurant staring at us, I think they must of all clapped when we walked out lol

Army that is exactly how I felt! I actually yelled at DH for not tipping the server more when we got to the car :dohh:

Lol ya I yelled at dh for not getting to enjoy my burger. I went outside while he sat inside with his brother and sil enjoying their meals

Abii how are you doing?!? Haven't heard from you in awhile hope all is well!!

Mrs b will you be getting a gender scan?? Are you hoping for a boy or girl?

DH is good about me eating. He always tries to take LO so I can eat but when DS isn't behaving it stresses me out and is hard to enjoy my meal so I just get it boxed up.

I really hope I get a good outcome at the scan it will be such a relief!

Darlin: I also know all to well about the public meltdowns hunter has them quite frequently lol but I am use to them and don't let them faze me anymore. When they first started I could feel the whole people looking at me like I was a terrible parent but the truth is all kids do it and I bet those people either don't have kids or they are just assholes who have been through the same but find it ok to be rude and make you feel uncomfortable anyway.
We usually take it in turns when we are out for dinner I always make sure hunter has had a little snack before we go out so he isn't starving waiting for his meal to come out and then he is good like Logan while he is eating and we always take a bag of toys so he can play at the table if all that fails a glass of ice and we don't hear a peep lol strange what can amuse them.

With my pram I am definitely not that comfortable with it I don't think the baby being on the bottom but that seems like the normal thing with all our prams here these days. There is no view for the baby but by the time he will be interested in something like that hunter won't be in the pram. Mick will be with me most of the time anyway so hunter will most likely be on his scooter or something it will mainly be for sleeping purposes I also have an ergo carrier which he will be in quite a lot as well.

Darlin: Yes it is really expensive! Cheaper than the single we have though, I was going to sell the single and use the money to cover the double, but MIL pointed out we would need a single again. Which is true DD1 wont be in a buggy for as long as baby 2. She the suggested to DH that she will buy our double for us (she bought the single too) so hopefully that's what will happen :)

Army: We will hopefully be finding out on 6th Nov at our 20 weeks scan. I really have no preference this time, as last time I really wanted a little boy, our family is girl heavy and lacks boys, and I really wanted they boy to be first so siblings had an older brother. :haha: Now, I don't mind.. My whole pregnancy is different so far. People are saying bump is different (just a bump to me at the moment lol) but my gut tells me baby is another little girl, but I was wrong on that last time as not only did I want a little boy, I was convinced she was a little boy :haha:

I actually weigh less this time:

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/PhotoGrid_1380175191938_zps3628f0c1.jpg

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/34F16F38-21B4-4756-8EB9-D6F10123E870-226-0000000C2B535F03_zpse6c4186b.jpg

Just thought I would also share this is my 28+4 bump :) I am a lot smaller I think than I was last time

its crazy how different the bumps can be with each pregnancy! My bump was way different this time than with hunter.

Mrs b: Do you just have the 1 lo or 2 I cant remember.

Also is a push gift a big there where you guys are? and did you get one with your bubs? I am not a huge believer in them as your baby is enough of a push gift but I cant understand the concept at the same time. I friend of mine got a push gift but she is very much into that sort of thing. Just curious as to how common it is.

I didn't get my scan :cry: My insurance was all screwed up and not right so they wouldn't even see me today :brat: I have to go back next Thursday at 10wks :cry:

Push gift is a thing here but not everyone does it. Honestly I was a little upset DH didn't at least get me some cheap grocery store flowers. He's usually pretty good about it. I actually mentioned it a few weeks ago and he said he didn't even think about it.

I have 1 daughter, I also got a present when my daughter was born, it was a little girl bootie charm for my Pandora, but it wasn't for pushing her out, it was just to mark the occasion :)

Sorry you have to wait a bit lo her for your scan Darlin

Hey ladies hope everyone is doing good.
Im feeling very discouraged and depressed as of the last few days. My dh's work schedule has been crazy so we were only able to bd 1 time around ov(again..:nope:) Im not hopeful at all and honestly just want af to come already.
Everyone around me seems to be finding out they are pregnant or the gender of they're babies while Im still here, feeling alone..Lately I've been thinking about my mc alot:cry: wishing I could just be pregnant still and feeling the happiness I felt with Zoai, I'd be 7 months right now almost 8 and its just killing me. I've decided not to give up if af shows, we will keep ttc at least until the stuff I have is gone, if it doesnt happen by then not sure what will happen next:shrug: sorry to be such a downer but Im just feeling so overwhelmed:cry:

i know how u feel :( big :hugs: all u can do is keep at it and just know your body has done it once, it can do it again xx

Thank you redrose:hugs: keeping my fx'd for you hun

Darlin: that really sucks I hate when a situation is unorganised and you end up the one missing out!

Abii: I definitely know how you feel it took us 3 and a half yrs to conceive ds and it killed me so many people around me fell pregnant and had there babies in that time some even fell pregnant twice! It's so hard at the time but as much as this may not make you feel better now I think you appreciate it all a lot more because it was such a challenge to get there. Just stay positive and keep hope Hun lots of :hugs:

I didn't get one set of flowers when I had ds I don't think. I don't mind though. Dh didn't get me anything not flowers or nothing but he is not that kind of person so I am use to it lol it doesn't upset but when he does randomly get me flowers (which has been twice in 8yrs) it makes it super special lol I always giggle like a school girl because it's not very common but I am ok with that.

Darlin: are you planning on having a baby shower this time round? I won't be it's not common to do them more than once her in aus but I see a lot of people in the us doing them for each child. It would still be nice to do it but people here would think I was cheeky as if I wanted more presents but I like them for the fact of celebrating the upcoming birth

:hugs:

It is really hard to have a mc and know you "should" be at certain milestones and dealing with the horrid emptiness. I would just sit and cry at night while everyone else was sleeping here at home.

I won't be having another shower. It's not polite. I know a lot of women do it but it's not proper etiquette. If somebody were to offer to throw me a shower I would suggest maybe a gender party with no presents if it's not too late. I wanted a gender reveal party but it's just too hectic around the holidays.

Yeah I wanted to do the gender reveal also but my family thought it was unnecessary which kinda upset about it I didn't want any gifts just a celebration for us all to find out together :(

Omg ms is soooo bad today!!! It was really bad last night as well I couldn't sleep and it kept waking me up but today is awful I just want to sleep in the couch all day. I feel so sorry for hunter that he doesn't get my full attention and have me playing around with him like usual. Only 12 more weeks max so let's hope it goes fast!

I'm getting worried because I've felt great the past couple of days. No real symptoms. My thyroid is on the rise. At 6wks went up to a 2.44 and the max of normal should be 2.99. Before being pg was 1.34. I can't get it drawn again for another 3wks. I'm hoping next weeks appt can shed some light on the situation. I'm basing this all off of the paperwork and guidelines it has on it for me so I know those are for sure the correct numbers :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->