Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

What affect does your thyroid have on pregnancy if it gets high? I'm not familiar with thyroid problems. You are almost 9 weeks though and you haven't really had a lot of ms so it's pretty common to start to feel good Hun. Isn't it funny we complain when we feel like shit but worry when we feel great.

Because I also have elevated antibodies it puts me at risk for another mc into 2nd tri. Also preterm labor as well.

Aw wow Hun I hope that it all settles down. Is there anything they can do to reduce it or help keep it under control?

Omg has anyone watched the movie a little bit of heaven? I just watched it and cried like a little baby! Definitely not a good choice whilst pregnant but damn it is sad!

Abii I wish I could reach through my phone and give you a big hug! I hope you and dh can find more time to bd. like other poster said your body can get pregnant so it will happen again. Lots and lots of dust your way!

I've never heard of a push gift before lol so they bring you a gift for pushing?? At the hospital I got cake ,flowers ,balloons and outfits.

Kristie your hubby sounds just like mine. I think I got flowers once. But your right it make it sooo much more special,I think I cried when I saw the flowers and card on the counter.
My hubby is not romantic. He is a construction worker who likes to work on cars and roll around in the dirt lol

Mrs b we are just the opposite of your family .. So many boys but only 1 girl. She was just born this past may too.

We were shocked when she was born since we didn't know the gender beforehand.

Hope u get a boy!

Girls are scarce in our family. My generation had mor girls than boys but the generation we are all producing is all boys :haha: DH has 9 nieces and nephews and only 2 are girls :dohh: On my side I have a little brother(dad and stepmom) and a newphew. My mom had 3 girls and one boy. My dad is an only.

Kristi- The only thing that can be done is increase my levothyroxine but they aren't yet. if it stays high next blood draw I hope they do.

DH USED to be VERY romantic and sweet. Idk what happened :haha: I get flowers on mother's day and my birthday and he takes me to dinner on my birthday but usually I do all the planning. When he proposed he took me to Chicago. He did it at th hotel right before he took me to dinner at this super fancy restaurant that was on like the 65th floor of the John Hancock building. It's all glass windows so you can see the whole city lit up. He had called ahead and let them know. They wrote congratulations on our dessert in chocolate and had like 5 people taking care of our table alone.

Did your husband's do wedding gifts? DH didn't, which again surprised me. I thought he'd have something small for us. Even if just a bottle of my fav wine for the hotel room. I got him something :dohh: He did get me my wedding earrings for our anniversary though :thumbup:

I have 2 sisters and one brother but we have all produces boys for grandchildren lol. We have 7 cousins on my mums side all boys my mum was the only one who had girls but it's pretty even on my dad's side. There is such a boy baby boom lately though.

Army: my husband works in the mine and plays xbox games as well as work in his car lol he is not romantic at all. He propsed to me in the toilet after throwing up (he had food poisoning) it was my 21st birthday and he didn't want it to be ruined he still wanted to ask me and within 5 minutes of asking me he blacked out and didn't wake up till the next day lol the poor thing he was sooo sick. I remember he called me into the toilet and I was like umm no I don't want to come in there while your doing that and he was like I really need you please and when I got in there he was on one knee :haha: what a story to tell the kids!!!

Darlin: I will have my fx for you that it goes down!!

Do any of you ladies remember getting really awful nightmares in your last trimester? I don't remember getting them with hunter but the last few nights I have had really really bad nightmares it's been awful!

It sucks so bad because my morning or should I say nighttime sickness has been so bad hunter has been in our bed the last 2 nights and the little bugger sleeps through the night when he is in our bed! I just wish he would do the same in his own bed! I am thinking maybe his mattress is really uncomfortable it is quite hard where as our mattress is really really soft. I have folded a blanket in half and put it on his bed under his sheet so if I feel well tonight then I will put him in there and hopefully it will help if not I think maybe a new mattress.

Thank you for all the encouragement and hugs, I am hoping this cycle will not be as busy. And I did get my bbt so Ill start using it when af shows along with the bunch of other stuff under the sink:dohh:

Aww darlin that's such a romantic proposal!! I'm jealous!
Dh didn't get a wedding gift nor did I. I didn't know people did that :shrug:

:rofl: what a proposal kristie!! Were you worried he wouldn't remember in the morning?
My dh likes playing video games too :haha: we use to play together before the kiddos.

I didn't have nightmares with either of my pregnancies just very vivid dreams in the first trimester...2ww
Sorry to hear about your ms too! Do you throw up a lot??

Here is my proposal lol sitting at Applebee's.... So romantic :haha: talking about kids and marriage. He said he wanted to have kids. I said I would never have kids if I wasn't married. He replies well I guess we are getting married.

That was it! Lol my hubby is very non romantic as you can tell from that. He doesn't share his feelings etc.. He just like to play video games, shoot his guns and work on his cars lol. That's why I love him! :wedding:

Mil got the ok to do our scan this weekend from her office :happydance: Now we are trying to go back early enough tomorrow so she can take us i before bil and sil get there with the baby so she can do it :D

i got a temp spike this morning! which means im 1dpo!! :D

Yayyyy that's awesome. Did you get chance to dtd? I don't know if you said already damn baby brain!

we dtd the day before ovulation.. oh was too tired to dtd yesterday.. im scared weve missed out.. my sides are now hurting.. i dunno what to think about that i got a temp spike so im hoping the pain isnt ovulatioin just now

Your are still in for a very good chance if you read the trying for a girl info they tell you to stop dtd 3-2.5 days before o so if you can still fall pregnant then then you can definitely from 1 day before. It could be after o pains. I had that twice which was accompanied by after o spotting randomly I had never had it before it was weird. Keep your spirits high Hun.

oh really ? i was wondering was the pain post ovulation u know.. i seduced oh this morning just incase :winkwink:

Hahaha go you that's the way!!! Fx one of the 2 worked!!!

Darlin: that's so exciting I can't wait to see a pic! Lucky you that your mil is a sonographer! That's such an awesome bonus to have.

thanks hun im just content to be finally be in the 2ww :)

Baby is good and healthy :D pics weren't great but heart is 179bpm. Because pics weren't too good we couldn't get a great measurement but it was 8wks 5d

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->