Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Yay that's so exciting!!! Congrats darlin it's so nice to hear and see the heartbeat and the little bean very reassuring.

Jealousy may have started :cry: Stephen loves his daddy so much. Whenever dh holds Zachary Stephen cries. Today me and Stephen went grocery shopping and when we came home he saw dh holding Zachary and Stephen went under the table and didn't want to come out from under all morning.

As Hun he will get use to it. It must be so hard for them to adjust. I don't really have any tips other than my sister always brought her son onto her lap when ever he got jealous and he soon realised he could still have cuddles when ever he wanted. It is sad though for them the poor things they don't understand and it must be so confusing for them.

Army I'm sure it's just a phase :hugs:

Think we like Avery James Householder for a boy :)

Jealousy may have started :cry: Stephen loves his daddy so much. Whenever dh holds Zachary Stephen cries. Today me and Stephen went grocery shopping and when we came home he saw dh holding Zachary and Stephen went under the table and didn't want to come out from under all morning.

:hugs::hugs: please dont worry stephen is still very young he will understand soon enough, when my dh's mother had her second son (my bil and dh's little brother) my dh ignored the new baby for over a month, then one day just decided to interact with the baby, at the moment the baby is very needy maybe when zachary is more alert and interacting with ye i.e smiling and gooing he will def come around, dont worry they are brothers :hugs:

how r u feeling hun?

Thanks everyone.

Stephen does love his brother i know .He gives him kisses and strokes his head. He just wans daddy all to himself. Not use to sharing his dad.

I'm doing good. No baby blues this time around. My emotions were all out of whack after my first but I'm feeling really good and happy this time around

I never got any kind of baby blues with hunter. I remember my sister saying to me every day have you had a cry yet have you had a cry yet lol but I never did. The only time I cried was when they told me that they didn't know when hunter was going to get his results back from his scan and that they don't know how long I will be in there for and still had no answer on whether or not he was having the op straight away. I was sooo frustrated and I had no idea what to expect but I got out of hospital on December 23rs late afternoon I was so happy we got to be out for Christmas.
It's so good that you don't have any baby blues this time and you are feeling happy it definitely would have been a lot harder with 2 having the baby blues there would have been a lot of crying I think lol.

Redrose: 3dpo woohoo not long till testing!!! Lots of :dust: your way and all my preggo vibes lol.

thanks :D i woke up this morning extremely and i mean painfully bloated it felt like someone had sliced me along my tummy and bladder

what do u think? surely too early for signs

Kirstie, woop almost 30 weeks:flower: how are you feeling?

Army, awh I had alittle baby blues with Zoai but only for about 2 days because when I'd breastfeed her all the worries went away:haha: I loved it so much, cant wait until I can do it again:blush:

Redrose, could be a very good sign, keeping my fx'd:flower:

Darlin, so cute! do you watch grey's anatomy? lol I always think of that when I hear Avery:haha: I've always loved the name Gavin if we have a boy:blush:

I've never watched grey's actually. A lot of people have pointed that out tho :haha:
The more we say it the more we love it :D

thanks abii, im hoping so but i know its too early for signs i think... i just wish the next 10 days would speed up!
im still very bloated and sore :(

Good luck red rose!

Ya baby blues were really bad last time. I was so depressed and cried constantly. Never felt that way this time around :D my hormones last time were raging and were all over the place.

Anyone taking their lo's trick or treating this yr? My Stephen is 19months and still terrified o strangers so maybe next yr. I kinda wanted to buy outfits tho for pictures!! Not sure if we will have the money.

i think the costumes for pics would be nice :) i got jamie a pirate costume :)

Congratulations on hearing the heartbeat darlin!!

We are having a few teething problems with jealousy too army, with my OH holding Amy.

All going well here, had PND with Emma so know my OH is keeping an eye on me but I actually feel fantastic this time physically and mentally, it's like a completely different experience!

We have been talking next baby already, thinking same age gap again scary thought but just enjoying my girls for now!! Xxxx

Congratulations on hearing the heartbeat darlin!!

We are having a few teething problems with jealousy too army, with my OH holding Amy.

All going well here, had PND with Emma so know my OH is keeping an eye on me but I actually feel fantastic this time physically and mentally, it's like a completely different experience!

We have been talking next baby already, thinking same age gap again scary thought but just enjoying my girls for now!! Xxxx

Ditto!!! Completely diff. Experience this time for me too.

Also ditto about babies!!!!!! I can't believe it but we went to my nephews bday party this past weekend and dh turned to me in front of everyone and said I was really thinking we should try for a girl!!!!!!!!
I immediately said are you kidding me?? I am so done having kids lol

I don't think I'll ever be done having kids but we will limit it to4 I think, practically car and house wise that will be our limit. People keep saying I'm crazy but it feels so right to us (I say this at 1am with my OH snoring away Emma is snoring over the monitor and Amy has just settled to sleep and pooed in her sleep, nappy time lol) xxx

I think I am good for a while after this one :haha: It's not that I am against another, I just need some space between them. There is a very good chance if it's a girl we will be done though. Just accept our one of each and run with it.

caz thats lovely and army thats sweet your oh wants another! so cute!
ive decided when im finally preg and have baby two that im going to go with the flow because id like 3/4 kids but my fertility is not the best and i dont wanna stress about it anymore so if it works out we have baby 3 2 months or 2 years later so be it, it will be a meant to be sort of thing im at peace with that idea.
it looks like ff has decided im only ovulating now! i got an extremely positive opk this morning so i think im back to the start grr but luckily i dtd yesterday and will today too

would u consider this positive? this was in the first 2 mins and it says wait 10 mins to read the end result, it did get darker after this but ive lost it now :dohh:

Attachments

• DSC_2486(1).jpg
    DSC_2486(1).jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe