Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Ooh pictures! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 156957_3485419113725_1966951227_n.jpg
    156957_3485419113725_1966951227_n.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 2
Today is supposed to be cd1 and so far nothing. I hope it stays this way and I get a :bfp:! :thumbup: Found out yesterday oh got a new job he interviewed for so he is all for it! :D

yahhhh!:happydance: I always loved waking up on cd1 with nothing, each time it was when i was pregnant! When you gonna test?? Cute picture too!! Your tree looks so festive!!! I had to put all the bulbs up high, LO tried to eat every single one lol.

Today is supposed to be cd1 and so far nothing. I hope it stays this way and I get a :bfp:! :thumbup: Found out yesterday oh got a new job he interviewed for so he is all for it! :D

yahhhh!:happydance: I always loved waking up on cd1 with nothing, each time it was when i was pregnant! When you gonna test?? Cute picture too!! Your tree looks so festive!!! I had to put all the bulbs up high, LO tried to eat every single one lol.

Taking munchkin to the store to pick some things up and if they are a good price I will pick up a couple of tests. If they aren't on sale at all I need to wait a couple of days :thumbup:

That is so wonderful good luck to you :) And congrats on your oh getting a new job :) I see if you are pregnant, you would be a pregnant bride ;) :)

I actually was almost 30 weeks pregnant, when I walked down the aisle...and I wouldn't trade it for the world, I would never take our wedding back. I fell asleep in the car driving to the hotel though :( so hubby didn't get laid that night..lol but he completely understands. I was passed out!!!!

I even left my bobby pins and everything in my hair until the morning, the dance didn't get done until midnight, and we left at 1 am...it was crazy. Plus we had to be at my parents house to open presents at 10 am...busy, busy...I let hubby open presents while I fell asleep on the couch (oops :))

That is so wonderful good luck to you :) And congrats on your oh getting a new job :) I see if you are pregnant, you would be a pregnant bride ;) :)

I actually was almost 30 weeks pregnant, when I walked down the aisle...and I wouldn't trade it for the world, I would never take our wedding back. I fell asleep in the car driving to the hotel though :( so hubby didn't get laid that night..lol but he completely understands. I was passed out!!!!

I even left my bobby pins and everything in my hair until the morning, the dance didn't get done until midnight, and we left at 1 am...it was crazy. Plus we had to be at my parents house to open presents at 10 am...busy, busy...I let hubby open presents while I fell asleep on the couch (oops :))

I would LOVE to be a pregnant bride! I absolutely adored my pregnant body esp around that time. Right now it is a bit of a mess and I am getting stressed trying to find a dress :(

We are going to Orlando in July too so that would be amazing as well because then I would look great in my bathing suit! :haha: Would kinda suck tho cuz we couldn't ride any rides or anything :dohh:

I would LOVE to be a pregnant bride! I absolutely adored my pregnant body esp around that time. Right now it is a bit of a mess and I am getting stressed trying to find a dress :(

We are going to Orlando in July too so that would be amazing as well because then I would look great in my bathing suit! :haha: Would kinda suck tho cuz we couldn't ride any rides or anything :dohh:

Being a pregnat bride was amazing, we didn't go on a honeymoon. We are going on our honeymoon January 2014. So I only have about 2 more cycles, then we will wait for a while, but who knows.....My parents will be watching Gavin (he will only be a year in a half) and plus it would be nice for us just to go :)

I was surprised I found an amazing dress...they just put a pillow underneath my belly, so I somewhat knew what I would like pregnant in the dress. All I know is I didn't really have any sparkles or anything fancy on my dress, it's more comfortability for me :) I did not wear high heels either, since that would have been really uncomfortable.

Being a pregnat bride was amazing, we didn't go on a honeymoon. We are going on our honeymoon January 2014. So I only have about 2 more cycles, then we will wait for a while, but who knows.....My parents will be watching Gavin (he will only be a year in a half) and plus it would be nice for us just to go :)

I was surprised I found an amazing dress...they just put a pillow underneath my belly, so I somewhat knew what I would like pregnant in the dress. All I know is I didn't really have any sparkles or anything fancy on my dress, it's more comfortability for me :) I did not wear high heels either, since that would have been really uncomfortable

Yeah I don't want anything too fancy either we are doing immediate family only so like 30 guests. We rented condos in orlando thru df's parent's timeshare so we are doing a big family vaca so we can take Logan but also have alone time with him still nearby. With his hear condition I don't feel comfortable leaving him behind :winkwink:

:cry:

Attachments

• DSC04974.jpg
    DSC04974.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 6
So sorry Darlin :hugs: You said you had a bap between birth control right?, Are you going to try again next cycle? Hopefully your DF is now on board with trying.

So sorry Darlin :hugs: You said you had a bap between birth control right?, Are you going to try again next cycle? Hopefully your DF is now on board with trying.

See I don't understand his logic. He won't actively try with me but he still wants to take preventative action like bc but he says he would be excited if it happens. Idk what to even think anymore. He doesn't make any sense.

See I don't understand his logic. He won't actively try with me but he still wants to take preventative action like bc but he says he would be excited if it happens. Idk what to even think anymore. He doesn't make any sense.

hmmmmmm well then I guess you can't be too hard on yourself if you forget to take a BC here and there.:blush: or maybe you forget for like a month lol :haha:

hmmmmmm well then I guess you can't be too hard on yourself if you forget to take a BC here and there.:blush: or maybe you forget for like a month lol :haha:

He has a timer set on his phone before we go to bed and basically watches me take it :dohh: I wouldn't do that anyway... not on purpose :haha: He does that tho because I have an awful memory tho and even when he reminds me when the alarm goes off I say "okay I will in a min" and then wake up in the morning and realize I never took it! :rofl:

Hiya, and thanks, i loved breastfeeding but she didnt sleep more than an hour at a time basically the entire 8 months, and we were both grumpy and tired, plus she was getting so distrscted during the day that she didnt drink enough. she sleeps through the night now and i must admit im so relieved i thought it would never happen.Got my period back 2 days ago and it's not nice after 18 months without one lol, but at leastI kinda know where my body is going now!
We think 3 would be nice I would love more, but my OH is a lot older and wants to be done with newborns by the time he is 50 (in 5 years) so we only have a limited time, there is a big age gap with us so we have to put up with a lot of criticism about everything.
Our family just think we won't cope with more than one or don't realise it's hard, they give no help really and we have done this on my own, I don't leave my daughter with my OHs side is part of the problem so they can all play mummy but that's a different story lol.
How is everyone else today? Xxx

Well it sounds very intense! It's so hard with those kinds of things because at the end of the day it's you and your husband that are the parents and ye sits great to have support and advice but that's what it should be not a judgement or a this is what you should be doing! I know how you feel as I get a lot of it from mine and oh family and its not nice!

We had the same problem and still do actually with a bad sleeper I tried switching to formula but didn't make a difference with my son but he is getting better! I'm glad that your lo is now sleeping there is nothing worse than months and months of sleep deprivation!!

That is an awesome perk to your job d1t8er do you get your results straight away?

Kitteykat we did temping and cm and cp and the month we took a break we fell pregnant but it was a miracle it did because I have infertility issues which gives me a low % to fall pregnant so I still chart to keep on top of everything! But been to this doctors and my % has actually gone down now since falling pregnant with my son which sucks. But it's very nice that you are able to take a nice chilled approach to it all.

That would've definitely been a miracle. I believe Gavin is a little miracle, I found out I was pregnant (believe it or not..I was not even 4 weeks when I found out I was pregnant)...I had taken a pregnancy test, all because my boobs hurt my boobs never ever hurt in my life before...then I started having really bad cramping/bleeding...then when in to the ER and found out I was only 3 weeks and 6 days....it was funny because I actually found a random ovluation test (that I used)..I must of just had it lying around...and it was positive when I took it...then we had bd'd that day...and we found out we were pregnant. So technically I used a ovulation test, but just out of nowhere...it was quite a funny story I thought :) :)

I was actually 3 weeks and 6 days also lol I had ib 5 days before I got my bfp so I kinda knew then but didn't want to get my hopes up but I had never had mid cycle bleeding before. The day before I got my bfp though I had gone out for lunch with some friends and before the food had even come out I could smell the seafood and almost made me vomit so I had a pretty good idea and sure enough 5am the next morning I got a positive! We actually came home from holiday the day before we conceived and I just had a feeling I was ovulating and just for fun I took the ovulation test for my clear blue fertility monitor and it gave me a peak day and we bd so technically we did have a push but even if I hadn't done the opk we would have bd that night.

And yayyy photo sharing lol I am gonna go a bit crazy here because I can't decide which ones to choose

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/58EB5512-BA71-4DE0-9717-16255F96B383-7558-0000037D7BF59B62_zps88357c57.jpg

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/24FBA4C0-A375-4E6D-B658-572F80E91747-7558-0000037D81F78523_zps623b3d8d.jpg

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/5A544A51-909C-40FE-935F-157CAF7A3EA1-7558-0000037D7619D54C_zps8e29ac5b.jpg

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/5644432C-7626-4E7B-BB22-8C5A4C44ED4D-7558-0000037D6DC3B0E8_zps7e284b46.jpg

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/814F183A-27DB-49FE-A9F4-57FA15ECEBA4-7558-0000037D65840ABC_zps326c7f18.jpg

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/EEDFCB73-D47A-4140-B25E-9A7C1AF4CF60-7558-0000037D5C3D3A78_zps2c1df31b.jpg

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/8151D3F6-7413-4CC0-90C3-9C5A0F3E73AD-7558-0000037D52524D99_zps1c8b83d9.jpg

The ones in the monkey suit were the other day that's his costume for his 1st birthday party next weekend soooo excited!!!

I think we all have boys on here don't we?

He has a timer set on his phone before we go to bed and basically watches me take it :dohh: I wouldn't do that anyway... not on purpose :haha: He does that tho because I have an awful memory tho and even when he reminds me when the alarm goes off I say "okay I will in a min" and then wake up in the morning and realize I never took it! :rofl:

lol that's nice he does that. I hope you guys do decide to try next cycle! time to start wheeling and dealing!!:winkwink: I always offer my husband propositions...like this for that kind of deals...lol

YAAHHHH photos!!!! Thanks kristie! its nice to have faces for the people ya talk to often :)

And i LOOOOVEEE the photo with his tongue sticking out, how did you get him to do that?!?!?! My LO hardly ever smiles in pics. I have about 100 pictures and he has a straight face in almost all of them lol I tell everyone he gets it from his daddy- NEVER SMILES!! lol

Attachments

• IMG_0785.jpg
    IMG_0785.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member