Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Friend never showed. I'm supposed to go over to her place in a couple of hours. Trying to find a ball gown that is formal enough for her wedding. It's awful. They're so expensive and even to rent are outrageous. I'm going to have to hit up the secondhand shops and pray I find something.

Can't believe I am almost 12wks! We were at the store last night and I picked up a line and said to dh "this is how big the baby is now". His eyes got big and he goes "Already!?" The midwife considers 2nd tri 13wks.

How's everyone else? It's rather quiet.

I had a friends wedding this weekend which I unfortunately can't go to now but trying to find a dress was awful in glad I didn't now and didn't spend the money! Hopefully you can find something secondhand and don't have to spend to much money.

It really flies the second time hey!!! I felt like I would blink and weeks would go by!
It has been super quiet here the last few days! I keep coming on and see no one has commented must be a lot going on especially for the new mummas :)

Not much news with me other than my bp
Has finally gone back to normal!!! Yay I had a few bad days but now is almost back to ore pregnancy. I am still only measuring 28 weeks but hopefully that's just because baby is low. Only 4 more days until I find out if he has grown which I think he may have as I have been feeling a lot more pressure and less room going on in there for him. He has been sooooo active the last few days as well which is good at least he is not stressed by what is going on!

How is everyone else?
Darlin how's the nausea?

I can relate to the dress shopping ! I went to so many stores before I found something. I ended up finding a nice sundress at kohls.

I wish I could work from home!! That would be so nice but I doubt I'll find something that great!
We were all sick over the weekend :( started with Stephen then Zachary then me :( so it was a rough weekend here.

Other than that not much happening...couple interviews this week, hopefully I can make it this time.
Stephen is in a hitting slapping biting phase right now...so trying to do time outs.

Kristie That's good Phoenix is active and feels like he is growing. Hope everything goes well at your appt

Picture time :D
I can't believe he is already over a month old!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 4
Hi all, been busy here, keep trying to update then having to do something lol, Breastfeeding is hopefully getting better! Still using nipple shields but at least they arnt bleeding and painful now, think she has an upper lip tie gonna get midwife to check tomorrow. Having her weighed tomorrow is the big check, hope she's put on weight as last week she hadnt gained back to birth weight. Emma is teething so not fun but she has practically all her teeth now. Gotta go as Amy needs feeding will try to come back soon lol, hope everyone is well!! Xxx

Army: fx you are able to make it to the interviews and something positive comes from them :) your photos are gorgeous! I love the greens such a nice colour! I was going to buy a pair of leggings like that for Phoenix the other day but just waiting as he may need preemie clothes so will start looking properly after the scan I think.
That is no good about being sick it makes it so hard when you and the kids are sick I know it was when hunter and I were both sick! I hope you guys are all feeling better now.
Hunter went through a huge hitting biting stage it drove me mental but it does pass! It also could just be him playing up because of Zachary but thy do soon learn right from wrong hopefully it passes quickly for you. I always felt so awful when hunter would do it while we were out to other kids but I honestly think they all do it.
I can't wait for my scan I am actually excited I don't know why but I feel really positive about it. My bp has been really good and I feel a lot better so hopefully he does as well :)

Caz: I'm so glad bf is getting easier for you! Hopefully it just gets easier and easier and hopefully she has out on some weight! How's the milk supply going has it balanced out yet or still a lot of fore milk?

Afm: I am soooooo tired!!! Lol I seriously get to 2:30 and I am knackered and strangely hunter has gotten into a new routine up at 6am down for a 1.5-2hr nap at 10 and then asleep by 6:30 but that is so early for me to go to sleep I think I will be tonight though I am exhausted!

Glad everyone is getting along well! :) I don't have much time to do a proper update right now. Things are crazy and I've got a nice little belly going. Can't believe we are a week away from 2nd tri!

Attachments

• mms_picture (2).jpg
    mms_picture (2).jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 4
Aw yay very cute bump! And exciting for almost making it to second tri before you know it you will be entering 3rd tri

Gosh I wish my body was as small as my bump lol I feel as though I am putting on no weight in my belly but my face and hips are becoming soooo chubby!!! It sucks!

Kristi I was that way with Logan but I feel all bump this time. My face got very wide and square with DS. Hoping to avoid it this time.

Hello ladies:hi: so my tracker apps are all saying I ovulated either on cd15 or 16(I am cd16 today) but I had horrible cramping on cd12 and 13 so we took advantage on those days using pre-seed and softcup but I messed up my temps this cycle because my dad and his gf stayed at our house for a few days so I kept forgetting:dohh: and didnt use opks either was just kind of lazy this month(which is funny considering it was suppose to be our "go all out" cycle) but we have been bd'ing every other day since about cd10 so trying to keep my hope, but its hard because I have no idea what dpo I am so just going to wait for af may start testing alittle earlier tho:haha: hope everyone is doing well

Darlin: I hope you can avoid it also!! My double chin is increasing in size lol not happy!!

Abii: apt of the time they are the best cycles because there is no stress or pressure as you have no idea where you are at in your cycle lol that's what happened with both months I got my bfps! Good luck hopefully that's what that means for you.

Not a very happy camper right now. DH and I were having a very in depth(and civil) conversation (emotional for me made me cry). He brings up all these emotions and just ok he's done and goes and turns on his stupid tv show. He's been gone all day. He didn't get home from class until 7, we ate dinner, put Logan to bed and showered. Now he is downstairs watching 2hrs of his dvr'd television shows. I hate how I never see him or get to spend time with him anymore. I really hope this isn't how it's going to continue to be. We were so close when we were expecting Logan. Now I feel extremely distant from him.

thanks kirstie hoping so too:winkwink::haha: if we dont get it this cycle I think I will still attempt at temping again next cycle:thumbup: not long for you at all, getting close to finish line:yipee:

sorry to hear that darlin:hugs: my hubby works alot too and when he gets home goes on his computer pretty much until we go to bed unless we watch a show together, he plays with zo or if we..bd:rofl: but back on a serious note, I know how you feel in a way, Im always taking care of Zoai, the house, the animals etc which im fine with because he works but we also need some "us" time as a couple or even just for yourself, maybe you should have a night out with a friend or even a date night with your hubby:thumbup: Im sorry, I hope you feel better:flower:

i think its harder when you have been together so long to keep things the way they were. i hope you guys manage to get closer again soon. have u tried suggesting a date night but a night in? like you pick a movie to watch together.
i find oh and i dont mind giving each other their own space then we have nights we snuggle together, like i know hes tired after a day of work so i normally leave him to it then often we watch a movie together.

so i tested this morning def neg so im just waiting for af, ive some intense pains so im hoping it starts within the next few days. im starting my clomid on cd 2-6 im so excited! maybe if im lucky ill get twins :haha:

Love the bump darlin!!! Your dh sounds just like mine! We actually had that happen a few nights ago,I cried and he watches his shows and off to bed! I went and woke him up and chewed him out...he came around and apologized . Men just don't get it sometimes!!! We need some attention every now and then!!! Hope things are better!

Lol kristie..my double chin and b bump made appearances!

Good luck abii!

Yah redrose for clomid!!!!! Surely that should help get things cooking! How exiting if you do get twins!!!!!

He did apologized and said that he just turned on the TV because he realized what he brought up and didn't know where to go from there. He said he spoke too soon and it was something that was upsetting to him too that he really didn't want to think/talk about either.

Somebody pull me off pinterest please! :haha: SO many baby goodies I want to make! Need to figure out what this little thing is first tho!

Good Luck with the clomid redrose and good luck in the tww Abii!

Afm I've Been working out a lot when Zachary is napping and Stephen just watches me run...and it seems like nothing is happening. I know it's probably too soon yet. I only went down 3lbs.
But I am also worried maybe my meds are making it more difficult :shrug:

And today I go in for my 6wk post partum checkup and birth control!!!
Any recommendations? I was thinking the depo shot but after reading reviews online I got spooked. Lotta people say it caused weight gain and horrible mood swings.

Thinking maybe just going back on the pilll. We are definitely done having kids! I don't want to get my tubes tied though and he doesnt want to get vasectomy.

ive heard the coil is good for people done with having kids :hugs: i hope you find something that works for u

i reallly hope the clomid works.. i just gotta make af arrive first! then the wait for ov then the dreaded 2ww. it works out i should know just before my moms 50th :D thats if it works

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->