Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

In hospital as Amy has lost a lot of weight, hoping to go home tonight as have argued with the staff a lot on care plan and feeding plan, poor nurse came on shift into a blazing row between my OH and the Dr. Have been taking my pills for milk supply not sure how long it will take to work but I so want to carry on with feeding and top ups till she puts a decent amount of weight on. Her little tummy is not happy with formula though especially if we lie her down, any tips? Xxx

id say maybe keep trying different formulas? it took me a good few tries before i found one that suited jamie. third one worked well, and i had to make the bottles fresh and cool them quickly. i could never make a few and keep them in the fridge like some do as he got such an upset tummy! i hope things improve for you xx

Could it maybe be the milk in the formulas? Logan did ok with me eating dairy in my breastmilk but formula wreaked havoc on him and he had to have special formula with no milk in it. I hope things get better :hugs:

Hunters belly never liked formula when he was little a lot of full time bf babies it's to harsh on there bellies. I actually use to have to use soy if I used it but I never used formula in the end until it got to toddlers which is pretty much just powdered cows milk anyway. The only thing that ever worked a little was adding a bit more water than your suppose to as it's very heavy on there bellies vs breast milk. What tablets did they give you?

Well I'm getting back on bcp but we made an oops :dohh:
Tonight was our first time having sex since August!!!!

Dh was supposed to pull out but was a little late :dohh:

The first thing he says to me is , maybe it's a girl! Lol
Guess we will see what happens but I got my fingers crossed Aunt Flo shows up!!!

:rofl: Oh no Army! I still tease DH about falling pg with DS because I was pretty intoxicated and I say he stayed in because I wouldn't remember :haha:

Oh no army!!! Lol hopefully af does show but at the same time each is a blessing your life would be crazy that's for sure!!!!

Afm: been having a great time seeing family doing dinners and what not. We went to the beach today as it was suppose to be hot but it was to cold to swim at that point in time poor hunters was freezing his little butt off! We had fish and chips down there though it was great! He has been asleep for almost 3hrs and I am sooo bored I want to go out and of course he sleeps for ages!
I have my scan tomorrow so hoping the little guy has grown! It couldn't come any faster I will probably not sleep tonight. I had an awful dream last night that he hadnt grown at all and he was still at a 28 weeker and I went into labor but it all went wrong :( I hate those kinds of dreams stupid worrying subconscious.

Hope your scan goes well ! I know sometimes you can worry so much while your awake,you end up with it in your sleep too, stinks!
You went to a beach?!! Here we are supposed to get our first snowflakes tomorrow!!! :cold: I am kind of excited though.. I love the holiday season :D

Yah I'm so nervous to be pregnant again. I really would like to be done with having kids, but If it were to happen I would be happy for the blessing . I would just really try harder next time to not have anymore blessings!!! Lol

Me to I have a feeling it is going to but I also don't want to have false hope it's such a vicious cycle!

Yep the beach was pretty crap though as it was super overcast but when we got home after hunter slept for ages we went to the shops and got a half shell paddling pool and filled it up for hunter and put his outdoor play gym with a slide going into the pool he had so much fun and it had gotten a bit warmer by this stage so he wasn't freezing his butt off.
Omg I am soooo jealous!! I doesn't snow here and I love the snow and cold weather! I hope it does snow for you guys I would love to have a white Christmas we hope that when the kids are a bit older we wil can afford to go to New York for Christmas and New Years. It's usually around like 38c here on Christmas Day which is hot! I am hoping it's not thT got this year especially for poor little by bad sake.

Haha I had to have a little giggle I love the last part of the trying hard for no more blessings lol :haha:

Here's some photos from our day today :)
https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/null_zps2b3433a9.jpg
https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/null_zpsec3700ef.jpg
https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/null_zps813d2a7a.jpg
https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/null_zps078803d4.jpg
And this last one is just now chillin out on his couch watching Madagascar 3 before bed :)
https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/null_zps40711e06.jpg

UGH :( I've been horribly sick today. Think this is the sickest I've been so far. I'm also bleeding. Just a little bit but it was red when I wiped. Gotta keep an eye on it. Hubby has been pretty good about helping out today.

Sorry about the being sick and bleeding darlin! Hopefully it stops soon. Did you ring your mw or anything? Bleeding is pretty common but it's definitely scary!

I had my scan today and the little man has grown!!! Yay!! He is still small at only 4lbs but he is fine for his age I think he is just going to be a small bubba. He is still definitely a boy lol and he is still very far head down. I had to have an internal scan :( but they said my cervix is still closed and long and placenta is definitely out of the way so it was a good day for me. I still have to wait till Wednesday for the full results though.

yayy thats great news! im so happy for you" not long til your term now anyway hun, im loving the pics too :) very cute!

I know I am so happy with the results!!!

No af for you yet? How long are your cycles usually?

well when regular they are usually 28/30 days so im def late but no af or bfp :( going crazy im gonna drink some parsley tea for bring af on

Yay Kristi! Glad it went well. I think dr.s stess moms out with the whole size thing. I mean you have like 8 more weeks for him to put on 2+lbs and be a totally normal size. That's about what Logan was measuring around 35wks I think. I was so frustrated when they were wanting to induce early because of size...uh well then give him more time to bake and grow! small babies run on both sides of our families with pretty much all under 8lbs. People have those 11lb babies now and doctor's act like that is normal for everyone. Really gets me angry.

Bleeding was random. Didn't have anymore after I posted :thumbup:

Good to hear the bleeding stopped darlin and good to hear about the scan kristie! Hopefully you won't have anymore bad dreams now!

I'm having trouble getting Zachary to bed at a decent time . I'm guessing he still has nights and days mixed. Every night he is up until 2 or 3am . The sleeps til 8-9am then back to bed til 11am.

That's about how Logan's sleep schedule was for the first few months. I just hope this baby will sleep for about 4hrs at a time at least. Once Logan started doing that I felt like I could make it through the day ok. With Logan going to bed at 8 I may leave LO with Bret some nights and head to bed early in the beginning so I can get a head start until DH is ready for bed :thumbup:

Feeling pretty good about it all. We discussed about him helping etc. and I made it very clear when he gets home for work I understand he may want to sit down for like 30min or so but then I need like an hr break since I will have them all day and LO all night so he can get sleep for work. He completely agreed that was totally reasonable :happydance:

Back to hospital today but all good news, Amy has gained back to her birth weight and is now 8 lb 6 oz, so we are very pleased!! Have also decided today to give up Breastfeeding she isn't getting a lot out, it's becoming sore again and she just isn't settled afterwards. I need time with Emma which just hasn't happened the last week, and it wouldn't change for a long while. Also I am constantly anxious about if she's getting enough to put on weight or will she become ill again. Not trying to justify myself here as I know this is the right thing for us but need to just write it out.

Glad the bleeding has stopped darlin xx

Got my fingers crossed for you still red rose xx

We have a night owl here too army will be up till about 2/3 am then up every 3 hours for feeds as per hospital rules. Thank god Emma sleeps 9pm - 9.30 am!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->