Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

I think Phoenix is unique but not in a teasing way. I think there will be kids with far less familiar names than that.

Redrose: Ask your doctor about your cycle. You may be having an anovulatory (sp?) where you didn't ov so your body needs a kick start. I had a 60 day cycle a couple months before DS and the doc told me not to let the cycles get too long because it can be unhealthy :thumbup:

afm: Yes still very nauseous :( We had that big wedding last night that I made all the cake pops and meringues for. DH got us a room which I am extremely grateful for! It allowed me to take a break in the middle of it all and it was so nice not to have to drive all the way home. We ordered in breakfast and just relaxed for a bit this morning before going and getting DS. Eggs, toast, hash browns, steak and 2 eggs for like $14. We only ordered one meal thinking it would be enough and omg there was so much and it was delicious! The food at the wedding was great too! Filet minion and shrimp for the main course. I was in food heaven! :haha:

thanks ladies I have been trying not to use his name the last few days just to see and it feels so weird we have been calling him by name for so long it just doesn't feel right so I think we may stick with it. And you are all so right about the teasing kids will always find a way to bully if they are going to. I find it a very strong powerful name also.

Redrose: I really do hope af shows. I actually fell pregnant after an anovulatory cycle with this one so there is still hope! and hopefully it comes with a due date in the month you want :)

army: a phoenix is a mythical bird that can be reborn its in harry potter lol but that has no way at all an impact of why we chose the name we just liked it.
congratulations about the job that is very exciting and not to much time away from the boys which will give you a nice balance between the 2.

darlin: that breakfast sounds great!!! Glad you had such a nice time its always good to have a night out. hopefully the nausea starts to die down soon.

soo I had my hospital tour yesterday and when I was talking to my mw about wanting as natural as possible and what the possibility or likelihood of me giving birth was with how quick the labor was with hunter she asked if I would be comfortable with a home birth as they are all for it and have a great system set up so next thing I know I have been booked in for a home birth!!!! eeekkkk im so nervous! I am super super excited especially as I have had a few complications but they said as long as I stay all ok as I am now that I would be a perfect candidate for it. Have any of you ladies had friends who have had home births I am trying to get super organized and cram in as much information as possible lol I am so confused between my feelings of excitement and nerves. I think my nerves are more from the fact that I cant even have gas and air NOTHING!!!! I was going to try with no gas and air at the hospital anyway but knowing I cant have anything really makes me feel nervous lol.

Well I had typed out a big long response and my computer shutdown :(

I don't know anyone personally that's had a home birth but they sound lovely. If we were closer to the hospital I'd consider it. Unfortunately we are a good 30min from the hospital and that can double or triple depending on city traffic :(

I know you have never had a c-section but try reading "cut, stapled and mended". It's just a beautiful story of one woman's quest for a home birth experience. It's a nice read. No statistics or anything but a true story.

I've been feeling kinda crappy :( Lots of growing pains and a few contractions last night. Very uncomfortable. So tired too. 6 More sleeps until we find out the gender! :happydance:

I did a bit of researching last night so am feeling a lot more excited than nervous now but definitely in no delusion that holy crap it is going to hurt lol. When I told my sister last night and said no g&a nothing she was like shit babe are you sure you want to do this lol but I trust myself and my body I will get through it.
My hospital is 24 mins drive from where I am so not much more than yours and definitely a lot more if there is traffic but I will be going by ambulance so it won't take as long if I do have to go. I have never had a complication though other than all my pre e symptoms this one which have completely disappeared now since I have been eating more and drinking like 5ltrs of water a day lol. Out statistics for Australia for vbac home births have a 98.6% success rate I think it said where as a hospital vbac success rate is only 6.7% which I thought was crazy! I wouldn't think many people would want a home birth as a vbac but I guess a lot of women do it. It could be a bit more relaxing for you if it is something you have thought about before, there is no calmer more relaxing place than being in the comfort of your own home and if your pregnancy goes smoothly you never know it could be a great thing for you but each to there own and you do what you feel most comfortable with.

No good about the cramping and pains :( it's definitely a lot more achey the second time around I have thought! Hopefully it starts getting easier for you. How exciting about findin out the gender soon! I bet you will be counting down those day!!!!

Oh wow! Our vbac success rate for where we are is 80%! That 6.7% seems extremely low!

I know extremely extremely low! But at least the home birth rate is very successful for a vbac. I think here home birthing is becoming a more common thing rather than hospital births. My hospital had posters up every where promoting there home birth caseload and for my mw to actually recommend it over having the baby at the hospital really surprised me but the chain of hospitals I am in is all about natural birth and natural parenting so I think that's why they are so big on it all.

how very very exciting!! :) how r u feeling lately?

im in so much frekkingg pain!! no af no bfp wtf. im never taking soy again! i think my hormones are constantly up and down. this morning i woke with extremely sore boobs and cramps. i thought af would be here but nothing.. im extremely confused. if my boobs still hurt by thhis weekend do u think it would be worth testing again? ive had sore boobs before and not been preg but omg they really hurt even just lyingg down :/

Yeah I am feeling pretty good other than throwing up today and omg I had a dream last night about my home birth and u was pushing and the pain woke me and when I woke I must have really been pushing in my sleep because my ladies bits were pounding and I had tons and tons of pressure, it took me ages to get back to sleep it sucked! I really really hope it doesn't happen again it was really uncomfortable.

It's still very possible to be pregnant. This is how it went for me my last period was feb3rd and lasted 4 days then march 10th I had spotting for 3 days I think it was but no period and then got my bfp April 3rd and I was so unbelievably confused but I do remember in the time when I wasn't pregnant when I skipped af I had all kinds of pregnancy symptoms which is due to your hormones being out of balance I got pregnancy symptoms quite frequently and my dr said it was from my imbalance :( fx for you it is because of a little bean.

I'm so excited to hear what your having darlin!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristie: will the homebirth be at the "messy" in laws home? That's really too bad you have a workload there. You'd think since you are pregnant they would be taking care of you not the other way around!
I can't wait to hear your home birth story! Will water birth be involved?

Redrose I hope you get answers either way soon!'

Afm Zachary is still staying up until 2-3 am each night still. Then I get up at 7am with Stephen . Pretty exhausted but hubby lets me nap as soon as he gets home. But honestly the 4-5hrs of sleep I get has been enough for me.
Other than that just doing training at my new job and enjoying daylight savings time!

Army that thought stresses me out so bad! I remember Logan went to bed so late for a long time. I hope we can get this baby on a good schedule. I hope I can at least get the baby to go to bed early because I know since I plan on bf it will be waking up every 3 or so hrs if it's anything like Logan was.

I'm excited to find out too!! 5 more sleeps :happydance: Think baby has been growing because I've been exhausted with lots of stretching pain. We have a lot to do starting tomorrow to get Tanner ready for his new home and get the house cleaned up for sat for when Bret's parents come.

As I'm typing this I am holding a bottle with Zachary laying in bed lol :wacko:

It does suck having a baby who likes to stay up late! I keep telling myself to wake him up earlier in the morning, but I'm so exhausted from the long night that I just let him sleep in as long as he likes,
Hopefully your baby sleeps good for you! They are all so different! I just keep reminding myself it'll get better , I think around 4-5 months with Stephen is when I started getting better sleep .

Who is tanner?

Our dog. We found a rescue and they have a new home for him already. I developed an allergy with Logan and it's pretty bad this time too. With the two there is no way I will have time for him, I already don't.

Wow kristi!!! I just noticed your ticker says 20days to go!!!!!! So soon!!

Ohhh tanner lol reminds me of full house . Think they had a dog named tanner

Here's a few more scan pics I got uploaded :thumbup:

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 2
Army: the birth will be at my mums who is a clean freak lol there is no way I would consider it here. It does suck having to do all the house work and cooking but I would rather do it and live in a clean environment than not do it and feel stressed all the time just very disrespectful of them to not keep it clean after I have done it I was gone all day yesterday and when I left it was spotless come bak and it's all messy with dishes every where again very frustrating!
I will be hiring a birthing pool and if I am comfortae birth in the water but if not I think I will do it standing or squatting I don't think I could do it again on a bed to be honest I didn't enjoy it.
I hope Zachary starts going to bed earlier but like you said the 4-5 you are getting are suiting you at the moment I'm sure he will start getting himself into a earlier routine soon.
I definitely don't have 20 days left as full term is 49 weeks here so I still have 39 days left as my ticker is put I am only 34+3 but still 39 is still very very soon.
I had my app today and baby is engaged yay! I also had some blood stained discharge this morning but nothing since so think it was just from the pressure of his head. I hope he stays in there till the end as mick doesn't get here till 9 days before my due date!

Darlin: yay not long I bet you are counting the days now lol.
So sad you have to give up your dog but at least you are caring enough to find another good home for him a lot of people would have just took him to the pound so good on you!
I have 3 dogs and feel awful that we don't have the time to walk them like we use to but hunter goes outside with them and runs around with them for like 2hrs so they get a good workout as well as us having a huge backyard but I would still like to have more time to walk them more.

Redrose: any sign of at yet? You must be pretty over me asking lol sorry if you are.

sorry about the late night army, i used to find that i picked a time that would be "night time" so what ever time you'd like him to sleep start bringing him into the bedroom then, even if he doesnt sleep its ok, but your letting him know from this time onward its night time.
i used to keep jamie in the bedroom from 10-6/8 am. of course i fed him what ever he needed in between but i made sure he knew that time was sleep/quiet time. eventually he knew the dark quiet time was bed time. from 5 months he started sleeping through fully. thing is i did it by mistake. when i first got jamie home i never went down stairs during the night because i was scared he wouldnt go back to sleep but then i realised it was good to keep him upstairs anyway. ahhh sorry for going on just good memories of him being so small :')

Darlin good luck on your gender scan

ah no kirstie it makes me feel included thanks for asking hun. i feel very much out of place since im the only one not preg by now :/ lol no af but ive been getting extreme cramps (again) and sore boobs so maybe shes on her way. im not too stressed really so long as i ovulate before xmas! i would love to be pregnant before xmas if the clomid works!

Popping by to update :) Team pink again <3

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/girlbow_zpsb4c59d16.jpg

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/cropDSC_0528_zps5d274e2b.jpg

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/cropDSC_0530_zps0569df3b.jpg

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/cropDSC_0532_zpsfd192580.jpg

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/cropDSC_0534_zpsa0286446.jpg

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/cropDSC_0535_zpsd693680c.jpg

:happydance: My luck isn't looking too good :haha: everyone on this thread has had the same gender the 2nd time! lol

Redrose: do you think you will maybe consider going to the drs to get the stuff to bring on af or just let nature take it's course?

Mrs b: yay how exciting!!! A nothing little miss and your shadow pic by the way is gorgeous and bey creative!!!

Darlin: you never know you could be an individual and have the opposite :)

Afm: sooooo excited my mw called today and I have definitely been accepted into the home birth program and I have my first appointment on Monday I can't wait and a family friend of mine her husband is a hypno therapist and she is sending me out his hypnobirthing CDs for free! I am so so happy I am going to have the stress free natural birth I wanted. I really dislike hospitals so a homebirth for me is the best carefree environment :) I seriously could squeal I'm that excited lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->