Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Army: that is exactly the same as my family we have a blast on Christmas loud music great food games and lots and lots of laughs where as dhs family eat and then seperate into there rooms and watch tv it sucks!

Darlin: yayyyyyy that's so exciting!!!! Isn't it funny when you say aw I hope it's a girl but ow as the same I couldn't be happier that it was another boy for them to have that close bond! Yay little Avery!

congrats darlin :)

im in sheer agony right now! no af, no bfp! i really think af will be here any day, everything aches down there lol. my lower back too then i can start my clomid :D

We're all in trouble when they get older! They're going to be thick as thieves and little troublemakers! :haha:

Redrose I really think you need to see the doctor. I was told it wasn't healthy to go with a long off cycle and it was better to go get it kick started.

Yah darlin! :xmas8: :wohoo:
having 2 boys is great! I have saved ssooo much money fromm using stephenss clothes.

Were you going to do a gender reveal?

I know but I can't get into the city any time soon. My doc is so far away, I'd change but they have all of mine and Jamie's health history and I'd prefer to stay with them.

Its my moms 50th party this weekend if nothing by the time I get back I will go to the doc. I'm going cold turkey on sugar! I've got a bad headache as a result I'm about to go to bed .

I am officially lactating. I woke up from my nap in a puddle of breast milk :( I forgot how bad that part sucks lol

I had my app yesterday with the mw and it was great!!!! I am so happy with the way I have been treated and soooo looking forward to my homebirth and I think mick is finally coming round to the idea of delivering Phoenix! My midwife asked me yesterday if he wanted to and said she is going to encourage him at the time of labor and hopefully he will fx!!
I was told no more rice, pasta, bread, potato, processed foods and sugar or chocolate :( my bmi is 35 and it's not aloud to go any higher if I want a home birth so I have to really start watching what I eat! I don't mind about the bread because I never eat it anyway but the chocolate arrrrggghhh that is going to be so hard lol. Oh well it's what's best.

Redrose: hopefully something shows by your mums 50th so you don't have to have af brought on :(

Darlin: hahahahaha that hasn't happened to me yet although I do remember when I was pregnant with hunter and mick and I were say up in bed and in not sure why but I had no top on and he says "ah babe what's that on your nipple lol" and I had milk just dripping constantly I really hope it doesn't happen again it was no fun!

I'm so glad you are enjoying your meetings with the midwives and everyone :hugs: It all sounds so wonderful! I hope everything goes as planned with Avery's birth. You will have to give me some tips on the whole natural birth thing :winkwink:

I'm so exhausted from being sick. My stuffy nose has gone away but my head is still not feeling too well. I'm dizzy and my ears are clogged plus I get so tired I could fall asleep sitting up (I have fallen asleep sitting up on the couch). I had to give Logan play time in his crib while I laid down because I was about to pass out :(

Ladies, we officially have our sip and see theme! I LOVE it! :happydance:
https://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/14/25/65/142565ff4bfa9240ea814979c5a1ee22.jpg

There is some great info on google about calm and natural birthing. The best is calm breathing and positive visualisation that got me through so much with hunters birth. I am using the hypnobirthing CDs and book this time though to really get the most out of it that I can with no pain relief. You are going for a vbac aren't you?

That is no good your still feeling crappy and I hear ya on the tired side! There has been so many times this pregnancy where I have fallen asleep before hunter at night but luckily he just goes to sleep as well but I have woken up so shocked worrying if he was ok to look over and he is snoring lol. I actually just woke up from a nap an hour ago but he is still snoozing and has been for 2 and a half hours!
I looovvveeee your theme it will be loads of fun and that sign is awesome!!
What is involved in a sip and see?

Yeah I am going to try and vbac. I just really don't want the epi because of the problems the spinal caused me afterwards. Plus I want to be able to get up and move around and supposedly the epi can slow/stall labor which wouldn't be good.

The sip and see is a party you throw after baby is here. It's like a shower but not. You don't do gifts, the parents throw it and you don't do games. It's just an excuse for drinks, snacks and for everyone to come see baby :) I think it will help cut down on constant visitors other than grandparents.

Yeah there is a lot of downfalls to an Epi my sister had one with her first and not with her second and said the labor, recovery and everything was much better. And yes it is said to slow down labor but at the same time you are not a weak or terrible person if you need it. If you really want to avoid it I highly suggest the calm/hypnobirthing you have so much more control over your labor than you would without it.

We had the exact same thing after hunter was born just a big BBQ with all our friends where everyone met him but I didn't know that's what they were called lol but your theme looks great!

Omg I am sooo tired even after my nap it's only 7:30pm here and I am ready for bed :haha: I just hope hunter is also.

day two of my diet is going well, ive gone cold turkey on sugar :) and ive stayed away from fizzy pop, sugar and fatty foods. im calorie counting too.

Im excited to hear how your birth goes kristie! And i love that yourr sticking with phoenix! I love the name, i'm use to it now too! Lol

Sory your feeling crummy darlin, it stinks being sick and pregnant and running afterr a toddler.
never heard of sip and see either but sounds fun!

Yah redrose for dieting!

I've lost 10lbs now!!! Took about 4wks. Ive been watching what i eat and running 2miles everyother day.
i feel so bad right now! I got an offer for a job that i really want but i am already a week in at the receptionist job! So im dreading calling them and putting in my 2 wk notice after being therre a week! But this other job has better hrs so mark doesnt have to leave work early whereas the other jo he does. And its more hrs which equals more money.
she iss gonna be so mad when i call and tell her! Especially since the otherr night receptionist put in her 2 wk notice too. So once i do too they willl have no one :dohh: but i gotta do whats bbest for the family......... so scared to call her!

She will get over it Army, that's life. All part of business.

I don't feel too crummy today but this exhaustion is out of hand. I can't even describe it. I know every time I do I sound like I am exaggerating but I'm not. It's really that bad. It's worse than the sleepless newborn nights with Logan :( If I could just get rid of this part I'd feel pretty darn good.

I remember splashing cold water in my face last pregnnancy. Its ccrazy how tired it can make you!

When u tell family at thanksgiving are you doing lottery tickets or anything fun? :)

Redrose: yay go you for starting your diet!!! Hopefully you will see some results soon.
I have just started back up my clean eating as the mw said about no carb food no sugar and no processed so chicken and salad and turkey and quinoa was my meals yesterday. Have you tried quinoa? It is amazing you use it in place of pasta or rice or even potato and it takes really good (well I really like it) you can also use it in muffins and bread and what not it's really good for you and filling.

Darlin: I think we can relate with the exhaustion it is awful but hopefully it eases up soon!

Army: it's so hard when out in these situations but you are right you have to do what's best for you and your family. You are only human though and it just shows you are a considerate person worrying about them they will survive I'm sure they will find someone quickly.
I am really glad we decided to stick with Phoenix as well it is definitely his name I can't see him as anything else now.
I am excited and really hoping I come back with a great positive story to tell :) but will be what will be and no matter how it turns out I will be happy I am keeping an open mind as you never know what can happen.

thanks so much kirstie, i think my mom made me a few salads with it before its very nice. at the moment im trying to stick to 1200 calaories a day and exercise every day. and not saying i cant treat myself but def limit it. at the moment ive cut out all sugar and i feel much better and energized today.
i hope your feeling good! omg just 8 days til your term? yayy :) not long now

army i know situations like that can be so hard, but you have to do whats best for you and your family x better now when shes already looking for someone to cover the other lady, at least now she can just do the interviewing once and hire two people together instead of separately xx

Another bad night with zach. I was up until 2am trying to get him tto sleep.
his last nap he woke up at 8am....so i dont know why he was fiighting it.

I kept trying to bounce him and he just cried and cried. Nothing helped...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->