Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

im just gonna wait for af, im relaxed and ok waiting. im concentrating on xmas :) getting organised etc. i just hope i get before xmas. maybe if nothing by the end of nov i will ask them to bring on af
i actually had a dream last night that i had another boy :) was a lovely dream

yayy for team pink :)

It's much better to be relaxed and af has a better chance of turning up naturally that way as stress causes mayhem on our poor hormones! I loovveee Christmas I have already pretty much finished my Christmas shopping I just have 2 presents left to buy thank god! I got it all out of the way early as I am due so close to Christmas.
What do you ladies do at Christmas? With my mum we usually have a massive Christmas she goes all out making place cards for everyone, table centrepieces, plate decorations all sorts! I love it I am a huge Christmas buff it's my favourite time of the year I can't wait to buy our own house and have the money to deck it all out. As the years go on I will add to my collection and hopefully one days have a huge display and wonderful indoor decorations. I was hoping to be home for Christmas this year but it will all depend on our little man and if he arrives on time or not. Micks family isn't very big on Christmas at all and they are quite a disconnected family and are just all about who buys the best present so it's not that great with them and my mum is going to be in England for Christmas as get sister is getting married so I will be sad if we don't make it home.

it seems ff has changed my ov date... any thoughts ladies on my chart?

well usually me and dh would have xmas at our parents seperately we have only been married a year the last two years we had xmas together, this si our third year together for xmas. we just felt we needed to stay with our own families until married, then i got preg before we got married so i felt a huge urge to be together and since then we have shared it together. :) i love it. last xmas was ruined for me because i was only 4 weeks post op so i couldnt move or carry or eat much but this year i hope to make up for it!

Our Christmas is really crazy.

We do a huge Christmas party with DH's aunts uncle's and cousins early in December. Then the weekend before Christmas we go to his parents for gifts and lunch/early dinner. Christmas eve we spend with my dad and that side of the family. Christmas morning is ours with Logan at our house then we head to my moms for Christmas night. We used to go to his parents Christ mas morning but things got hectic and his brother who lives far away like we do decided they were doing actual Christmas at their house. The kids were old enough to know better about the whole Santa thing and they felt they were missing out. Worked perfect because we got to spend Logan's 1st Christmas as a family in our home :) Holiday's are so exhausting with all the running around for us and he gets cranky pretty easily. I love the idea of decking out the house too Kristie. I told DH no more presents for others we are focusing on Logan's Christmas. We are going to start special Christmas pj's each yr, cookies for Santa, getting up early and a nice Christmas brunch, stockings with stuffers and and tons of decorations :happydance: We also go to the zoo and see it decorated in lights each year and get hot chocolate :D

Even Thanksgiving is crazy. My dads side (it's small he's an only) comes to our house the night before and I cook something like chicken or a roast. Then We do Thanksgiving morning at DH's and Thanksgiving night at my moms. Not looking forward to kicking off all the running around this yr. It's a 2hr drive one way to his parents.

Not sure what the heck we are doing for Easter since it's April 20th and my edd is May 2nd. I try to avoid long trips at like the 2wk mark just in case. I would devastated if I had to deliver in a diff hospital without my mw :(

Redrose: do you think you will maybe consider going to the drs to get the stuff to bring on af or just let nature take it's course?

Mrs b: yay how exciting!!! A nothing little miss and your shadow pic by the way is gorgeous and bey creative!!!

Darlin: you never know you could be an individual and have the opposite :)

Afm: sooooo excited my mw called today and I have definitely been accepted into the home birth program and I have my first appointment on Monday I can't wait and a family friend of mine her husband is a hypno therapist and she is sending me out his hypnobirthing CDs for free! I am so so happy I am going to have the stress free natural birth I wanted. I really dislike hospitals so a homebirth for me is the best carefree environment :) I seriously could squeal I'm that excited lol

Thanks you :) if you want one done for you just shout and i'll do one for you

I am so excited ladies! Between the money I've made with orders for cake pops and things in the past month and DH is selling the dog fence to a friend for $50 we have enough to buy our stroller later this month! We are getting a nice double stroller and I was stressed how we were g2 afford it. It's our one big purchase. :happydance:

Hi all sorry it's just a quick one, life has got very busy now we have bought our double pushchair I can leave the house with both kids!! Woo!! I'm being treated for PND with pills and talking therapy so more to remember but having 2 kids is starting too look more enjoyable now am not so low!! Here's the girls in the double xxx hope everyone is good xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 3
Glad things are getting better and they look so cute!

Tanner is officially gone. It was initially hard but feels good to have him gone. One less thing for me to worry over and stress about.

it seems ff has changed my ov date... any thoughts ladies on my chart?

Have you ever had your progesterone checked Hun? I can't remember if we talked about this or not so sorry if we have. I only ask because of how low your temp is when I had really really low progesterone my temps were quite low as well.

Caz: So glad that you are seeing someone and feeling better with the pnd, my sister had it and it took her a long time to come out and deal with it so good on you for dealing with it early. This big sis little sis blanket sleeping blanket not sure which one it is lol but they are gorgeous!!!! I love the good on the pram also. It must be so nice to get out and about with the kiddies it can be awful being cooped up at home.

Darlin: that is pretty crazy hectic for Christmas time for you guys!!
We usually do Christmas morning with micks family they don't do anything we just go there and open presents they aren't really into Christmas spirit even more so now that micks nana lives there and she is jahovas witness (not sure if that's spelt right) we then usually alternate years with my mum and dad for lunch and dinner. We always have such a great time at Christmas it's always such a loving time for us.
I have made Phoenix a little Christmas onesie but I am also going to make them pjs I think. I have some super cute fabric that I picked up and am going to make them both pants with a tshirt I think. I have finished all my projects I had set for myself so need something new to sew lol.

I thought about making Logan some nice soft flannel jammies too. Idk if I want to go through that hassle or not when I can buy them for less than $15 :haha:

I am very sick :( I have a cold and I feel miserable. I can't just go lay down either because I have so much to get done today. I'm chilled and icky feeling too. Made sleeping hard last night.

Darlin: sorry your feeling so unwell it's not fun when you already have a lo and can't rest when you need to that is something I have found very hard this time round especially when I have been sick. I hope you feel better soon. And omg not long now till you see a little miss or a little mister on that screen!!!

Still sick today and I think my over the counter cold meds may be interfering with my zofran so ms is awful as well :( In laws will be here n a couple hrs and then I have to drop off a cake pop order and then at 1pm I have a Christmas photo shoot with kids (Thankfully it's outdoors and I don't have to get close to them). Tomorrow is our scan! :happydance: I am going to say boy :blue:

What does everyone else think?

Still sick today and I think my over the counter cold meds may be interfering with my zofran so ms is awful as well :( In laws will be here n a couple hrs and then I have to drop off a cake pop order and then at 1pm I have a Christmas photo shoot with kids (Thankfully it's outdoors and I don't have to get close to them). Tomorrow is our scan! :happydance: I am going to say boy :blue:

What does everyone else think?

Good luck at your scan :)

That sucks that you are still feeling shit today! Over here we are not aloud to take a single thing for a cold whilst pregnant it's just wait it out and get better :( how exciting about the photoshoot!!! And I am so bad at guessing gender lol so I am gonna say girl just because you are hopeful for that.

Sorry been awhile ladies :wacko: life is so crazy now with work and kids and housework

Congrats mrs. B on another lil girl!!!

Im team pink darlin!!!

Darn got to go zachary is crying :wacko:
Ill try to respond later

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Got some time finally!
redrose: thanks forr the advice! I actually started doing that the last couple wks. I no longer bring him downstairs. I stay in the bedroom with lights off. Seems to be helping. the last few nightss he went to bed by midnight.

For xmas we have always gone to both sides of the family. His side 1st then mine last since my family is fun and can last all night! We play lots of games like apples to apples and buzzz trivia at my parents. Dh agreed his family is pretty boring compared to mine :haha: hiss family jjust talks and talks..nothing interesting either.
with 2 kids now, , its harder to spend a whole day at both places soo my parents agreed to do xmas on a diff day as welll as thanksgiving on black friday. Makes it so much easier on us.

well off to takke a nap,, 2 under 2 is exhausting!!

it's a boy!!!!!

We couldn't be happier! :cloud9::happydance::happydance: It's so nice to just know and be able to plan. Can't wait to meet our little Avery. Logan's already working on saying Avy :cloud9::kiss:

Congratulations Darlin.... what is it with these trends of having what you already got ;) Lucky babies to have big sisters and brothers to share with :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->