Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Well I ended up spending the day in hospital today and even though all my tests keep coming back normal they thing pre e. I had another bad spell again this morning so went in to be checked and the obgyn said he was not happy with how I have been feeling and obviously something is wrong as it's been an ongoing thing. He said something will need to be done if it doesn't get better because it is interfering in my daily life with driving and taking care of hunter and what not so who knows what's going to happen I just know I am over feeling like crap and not knowing what is wrong :(

awh sorry to hear that kirstie:hugs: hope you feel better soon hun

I hope so to I have had enough of being in limbo and not knowing what's going on :(

:hugs: big hugs kristie. I really hope they can pinpoint the problem! Rest up momma!!!

Well they couldn't pin point they said its one of 3 things: the very early stages of pre e and it hasn't started affecting my bp or bloods yet so that will be kept an eye on, just one of those pregnancy things and it will go away when he is born or I am not eating enough. Well yesterday I was starving I think the little man is having a growth spurt because I ate 2 mini cheese and bacon rolls and a chicken and salad sandwhich for lunch as well as 1 and a half serves of dinner and 2 pieces of bread! That is huge for me!!!! I am going to try the eating more thing and see if it works if not I am just going to stay on rest. And hopefully these 5 weeks will go fast and mick will be here before I know it
How is everyone else going?

I hope the eating more works for you! It helped in 2nd tri with Logan when I started blacking out.

I have to start eating more to gain a few lbs by the end of November. Mw said losing was fine until now and they want to see me put a few more on. I also have my NT scan tomorrow. They didn't think my insurance was g2 cover it but got me in last min tomorrow morning.

13wk belly!

Attachments

• mms_picture (3).jpg
    mms_picture (3).jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi Ladies. Hope everyone is Ok. Haven't posted in ages but stalk frequently.

Our scan is 1 week today. We are hoping to find out ge der as this pregnancy has been 100% different to my daughters. Funnily enough though I still think a girl. Lol

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/PhotoGrid_1382889233665_zpse9152372.jpg

Good luck to both of you darlin and mrs b at your scans.
Mrs b hopefully you find out make sure you report back!

I am so excited for December I just want to have my little man in my arms! When I was at the hospital yesterday 3 babies were born in the first half hour we were there and it made me soooo jealous lol. Apart from the screaming lady but not long after her screams we heard bubs scream it was lovely.

still no af here :( if nothing by friday im gonna test again then doing more to induce af so i can start my meds!

This was baby today. I still feel boy even tho we hope girl :thumbup:

Attachments

• mms_picture.jpg
    mms_picture.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1
Af is right on time(a day early but it was a day early last cycle to) so now we are headed to wtt:nope: feeling so bummed and ontop of it, these cramps and backache aren't making it any better, I just want to curl into a ball and cry. You guys can go read my journal if you'd like to know why we are moving to wtt, I just typed it so many times Im tired of having to think about it again:cry: I hope you ladies are doing well though.

Redrose, Im sorry af is lagging, I hope she starts soon so you can get on with next cycle:flower:

Darlin, awhh look at that cute little bean:thumbup: sending pink thoughts your way

Kirstie, Awh I felt like that too! I went into false labor alot with our dd(I went to the hospital at least 5 times prior to giving birth so they already knew me:haha:) everytime I'd be in there I'd hear other ladies giving birth too and it always made me super jelly, but dont worry your time is going to come very very soon, quicker then you expect:winkwink:

P.s. cute bumps ladies

Kristie: hopefully some grub is all you need to feel better! This is the time to let yourself indulge :) I know I did! Donuts and McDonald's a lot!! I figure it wasn't the time to diet so I better indulge while pregnant before I go on a diet !

Lovin the bumps ladies!!! Making me miss being pregnant!
And cute scan darlin! I really hope you get your girl!

Big hugs abii!!! Are you still going to dtd but jut use protection? Not sure what wtt all involves. I know ttc can be so emotional and stressful. I hope you start feeling refreshed and happy :) :hugs:

2 under 2 is going great!!!! I'm really enjoying it. Yes there are times I want to jump out a window lol but overall it's going good.

Stephen loovvves his brother . He pats Zacharys head when he cries, puts a blanket over Zachary, gets Zachary's bottle . He says Zachary's name too. Its so cute.

Zachary is sleeping from about 2:30 am until 10pm!! No wake up!
Then he sleeps all day pretty much . He is usually only up for an hour at most during the day before he falls asleep again.
Right now I have him sleeping in bed with us and for naps too.

That's all I got.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1
Yes, wtt is avoiding until you move to ntnp or ttc and Im hoping around dd's 2nd birthday we can start again, but Im kinda scared to get on birth control again so we might just use pull out and condoms during the fertile days.
Glad to hear 2 under 2 is going well for you:thumbup: I miss when Zoai was in that newborn stage:haha:

Well ladies I have been away from the in laws from the weekend and feel soooo much better I think te stress of living with them is making all my symptoms much worse as we all know when there is stress the body does not handle it very well whilst pregnant long story short they drive me mental and the house is constantly messy and I am constantly cleaning doing dishes and cooking it's awful! But oh well moving on.

Abii: sorry that you are sad about wtt but the weight loss is such a good positive for your husband and yourself and you never know with your slamming new bodies that bfp may surprise you sneakily :) it's always so hard financially to that was one of the reason we had to decided to go to wtt when this little one surprised us but it definitely plays a huge factor in the thought and stress of a new one. I hope that it all works out the way you want it to. :hugs:

Army: that is great it's all going so well for you! That photo is just adorable!!!
I bet it's such a heart warming feeling seeing how much Stephen loves his little brother they are going to be the best of friends growing up! That's what I am looking forward to the most I think.
Have you had any job interviews? How's that all going?
Also well done! That is great sleeping from your little guy what a little champ!

Darlin: such a cute pic is till find it so incredible to watch them grow through scans and that it's a little human in there growing a child I think is one of the most fascinating incredible experiences ever! How are you feeling? Still a lot of nausea?

Redrose: how's everything going? That af of yours is being super super stubborn this cycle! Hopefully you get a bfp or af soon!

Afm: I think we are going to change the babies name I just feel as though he may get teased a lot. I have never met anyone with the name Phoenix and a lot of people say to me aw all I think about is the bird and I don't want him to be teased at school for that. I know that may sound a bit low but what are your honest opinions on this? Our other names are
Cruz, Maddox, Harlam, Levi and Landon. I can't decide what to do as we have called him Phoenix for so long it feel strange to not name him that but at the same time I have never been 100% about it so so confused.

hun i love the name, different is great. my friend named her son that, and everyone sees at normal. her hubby is actually Australian so u know there is at least two boys with the name lol. the main thing is do YOU and your hubby love it? if you dont, change it, if you do dont worry what others think. thing is what ever u call him kids will always find a way to bully (hopefully not) but i think the name is strong. unique yes but i love uncommon names.

we have decided to use the name dorothy if/when we have a girl the name is very old and unused much but its after my granmother and i love it. but i do worry what others think until i thought meh it will be my child as long as i love it what else matters. you have to call your baby child that name every day.

afm no af!! :( but cramps again today and sore boobs so im hoping af will be along soon. i tested neg so def not preg. i just want it to hurry up. im just gonna relax and wait now because nothing i can do. i truely believe the first cycle of clomid will work ( im hoping and being positive it will work) and i like the idea of being due in aug/sept so im just gonna let af come when ready. im gonna start concentrating on xmas :) i hope i can be pregnant before xmas id be happy with that.

Thanks kristie! Yes I did land a job this past week! It's perfect! Only 2 nights a week for 4 hrs and every other Saturday. I'm planning on going shopping today for some nice outfits since its a receptionist job.
I'm excited to have some adult conversations again but sad to leave the little ones as well but I know I definitely need a break.

I really like the name Phoenix. It doesn't make me think bird at all...never even heard of bird named Phoenix lol. I agree with redrose ...kids will always find a way to pick on someone unfortunately.
I know what you mean about changing a name when you have been referring to it for so long. Dh wanted to change Zachary's name but I was soooo used to saying Zachary I couldn't imagine naming him somethiń else.

Maddox and Landon sound really cute. Name choosing is so difficult sometimes. Maybe name him once you see him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->