Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Does he have dirty diapers ok? Or does he seem to have problems with bms or gas? Logan got really fussy and we discovered his milk allergy was causing tummy troubles. He may not have a milk allergy but may need a gentler formula :shrugs:

if u dont mind me asking, how do u make the formula bottles? i found with jamie when i switched from breast milk to formula his body had trouble adjusting. he couldnt have pre made you know? he would only be ok with a fresh bottle, cooled quickly and drunken within an hour, if i pre made them ( i used to make 3 at one time and put them in the fridge) he would be so so upset, he'd cry, he'd have so so much windy, it was so horrible! but once i realised he was ok with a fresh bottle all of our problems went away. he even started sleeping through from 5 months on, he would still wake at 6 for a bottle but really he'd sleep 10- 10 most nights because after his 6 am feed he would go back to sleep.
anyway babbling now i hope you find a reason why hes so upset x

im still here.. waiting im concentrating on my diet for now and im hoping i loose a stone by xmas thats my mini goal then id like to loose 3 stone in total so ill see how that goes. i cant function being hungry while having jamie so im just cutting out all sugar and eating 3 healthy meals and drinking lots of water! for not were just bd when we want and when af finally arrives i will start the clomid :)

Redrose: it's definitely good to treat yourself just on e a week it helps to stop you from splurging!

Army: sorry about the bad night with Zach does it seem as though something is causing it or is he just in a bit of a bad rutt with his sleep? Maybe try a week of trial and error if you think there is something causing it always works well for us when we are trying to figure out what is going on in the complicated mind of hunter lol.

Afm: I have gastro :( there is heaps of it going around at the moment and here I was boasting to my mum yesterday saying everyone around me had been sick I have been so lucky to not get anything and bam I wake up this morning with it :( I am hoping it goes away quick and nothing comes of it I am only a week away from the starting line of a home birth i don't want anything to jeopardise that!

So what do you ladies think?? I thought it was gastro but haven't had any diarrhoea since this morning but I have had period pain cramping ever since. I have only eaten dry biscuits and nuts but about 5 minutes ago had a piece of Apple and just threw it straight back up do you think it could be the very early stages of labor? Yesterday I last a huge chunk of plug (but I have been losing it for weeks) and today again 2 big chunks.
I would have thought I wouldn't be guessing these things second time round lol but I am a bit worried especially with the cramps, worried enough I started packing my side of the hospital bag lol.

thanks everyone! Ya his diapers are normal. I make him a fresh warm bottle. I use ventaire bottles. I use premium formula.

He naps perfectly fine through the day. No troubles. But around 8pm he jjust fights it until he passes out finally. Usually around 2am.

I bf stephen so i would just pop my booob in his mouth and he would be fine. But i cant bf zach unfortunately due to meds and work.

I read online some babies jjust do this everynight until 3 or 4 months.

I hope this passes soon! I cant wait for him to be sttn or at least only waking once or twice.

What is gastro kristie? I feel bad you are always sick :flower:

Gastro is a stomach virus that causes diarrhoea and vomiting but usually it is constantly all day on the toilet but I have only had it once but the vomiting twice and accompanied with period and bad pain. I am confused. I'm not going to ring my mw until and if they turn into contractions just wondering what you all thought?

Sounds more like labor symptoms to me. Especially wit the period type pain.

You are 36wks now so definetly could be the baby.

I wish I could answer but I don't know. I never went into labor with Logan :dohh: This is all going to be so new for me this time :haha:

So excited! Didn't know where to post so I thought I'd just put it on here :haha: Logan is doing awesome today! We are working on him eating more and weaning him off the bottle so it's done before Avery gets here. I discovered that if I send him to bed with 1% rather than vitamin D he is hungrier the next morning. I figure since this will not be a lasting serving of milk he will be ok and he can have the fat from whole milk during the day. He woke up and had toast with jam, cottage cheese and some whole grain cereal for breakfast. Then he did even more awesome and went for his nap with just water and not milk! :happydance: Woke him up and he had lunch which was hot dog and cut up cheese. I am so proud of him! :smug:

Army: I feel as though it is the before of labor you know those few days to a week leading up to labor you just feel off, that is me at the moment. I went to the market with my mum yesterday and walking around set of some seriously ouchy bh and the whole day yesterday everytime I went to the toilet I was losing loads of plug which I have been losing for weeks but only sort of twice a day but this was everytime so out of curiosity I checked my cervix and it is really open!! He is putting some much pressure on me down there that it hurts so I am started to get all my bags packed and everything just in case but in saying all of this I know full well this could go on for weeks which I kinda hope it does otherwise mick will miss out on the birth :( oh well we will have to wait and see I guess. I am really nervous though as I have to drive 50 minutes away tomorrow for my brothers step sons birthday lets just hope if Phoenix is impatient he waits till I get home lol.

Darlin: that is great news!!!! It's amazing how quickly they adjust sometimes isn't it and he sounds like a good eater as well! It won't be long and bottles wil be. Thing of the last for him :)

Kristi it does sound like you may have an early arrival in the next few weeks! I hope all goes well. How do they handle the home birth if he is before 37wks?

He is doing so great! Since my last post he sat and ate some of our turkey sandwiches and a few potato chips. He drank a whole cup of apple juice so far today and is about halfway through his cup of whole milk :D Think for dinner I am going to make him pasta with some mixed veggies in spaghetti sauce, maybe some fruit to go with it. Our new rule is no whole milk in the bottle only in his cup. Water at nap times and he can have 1% in his bedtime bottle. We don't want to take away his bedtime bottle yet so we are focusing on his nap time routine. I think the bedtime one will be the hardest. I would like to get him to taking it before bed maybe while I rock him and read to him. Then get him to where we can replace it with just rocking him and reading a book or two. I think if we maybe just change the routine but keep a steady one in place it will work.

I am not aloud to have a home birth before 37 weeks I would have him in hospital instead, so really would love to hold on for at least another week and then I can be a bit more at piece knowing I can still have the home birth. I really hope I am wrong about it all though I don't want mick to miss out at all!

Sounds like you guys have it all sorted and he will be weaned in no time. I was quite lucky that hunter self weaned boob when I was I think 3 months and then we just have him a bottle of cows milk for bed for I think 2 months and then he got sick and wouldn't take it before bed so we just never gave him it again and he never asked for it. He gets plenty of cows milk during the day in smoothies and cereal aand loves cheese do gets calcium there as well. It makes it so much easier when your lo is a good eater! Hunter loves turkey sandwiches lol and turkey is quite good for you!

Who's first child is the oldest out of all of us? Is it hunter?

Hope he stays in there for you!

I am working on some artwork for Avery's room! I can't wait to tell everyone. It's so hard keeping the gender and everything a secret. I'm working on all this stuff and getting ready and I can't talk to anyone about it or show them what I'm doing but I really want to announce it in person to everyone at once. We called and told everyone with Logan and it just wasn't as nice.

What are you making? I have finished all my sewing now but I still have the 3 canvas prints to do for his room of elephants but just don't have the space in the car to take them back with us so I think I will have to buy all the stuff when I get home and paint them. I love making things for the kiddies I find it so rewarding and hunter loves his blanket I made him!

Omg we went out for dinner tonight and I had the best steak I have had in a really long time and I haven't eaten steak in a while either so it was a nice change. Have you had any cravings this pregnancy?

I'm doing elephants too :) But It's not really a "theme" just an accent to his room. It's a canvas that has an elephant on it and wording that says "You are so loved".

That's exactly how i felt about the dinner at that wedding! It was delicious and I hadn't had food that good in a long time (plus it was free :haha:)

Logan is my little rock star! He did so awesome yesterday we tried putting him down with just water last night and he went straight to sleep and slept right through the night! :happydance: He's eating pretty good again today. He absolutely loves anything cheese. Cottage cheese, string cheese, grilled cheese you name it :haha: Probably give him a grilled cheese for a late lunch here in a bit. He didn't eat much for breakfast DH said so I fed him cottage cheese a few min ago and he took a couple bites of banana. He has a texture issue so he wasn't really a fan lol. He did really good with his pasta last night. I added diced mixed veggies, spaghetti sauce and a little parm. He loved it. I froze the leftovers in breastmilk bags for later :thumbup:

Aw that sounds very cute about the picture. I think I will also be getting a wall decal saying we love you to the moon and back in script either that or a quote from a Disney movie I loooovvveeee Disney lol. I think I may have already said but I have also made cot sheets for him which are super cute! I can't wait to get home and put all the stuff in his room I have made!

That is great that you had another good day with Logan! It must be a boy thing with the cheese lol.

Sooo it's now 5am here and I have been awake for half an hour feeling sick to my stomach and have that awful feeling when you get your period and your uterus just feels really heavy and yuck :( I don't remember any of this with hunter (that's not to say it didn't happen) I am so tired and hunter is taking up the entire bed he has been really clingy all night! This is not a good time at all lol.

Logan was the same when I was sick recently. He just wanted to cuddle and it was not a good time :dohh: I'm really curious how things are going to play out with labor. I didn't get checked before my cs so Idk if I had even started to progress or not. Idk if Avery will be early, late or if we will need induced :shrug: I know i was having contractions but that's about it. This pregnancy has already been so different tho who knows :haha:

I know I am also curious as to how it's going to go for me this time! My pregnancy hasn't been that different but all these period like aches feel new to me. I hate the guessing part I wish your due daw was turkey your due date and you knew 100% you would go into labor that day lol it's so unpredictable!

hi ladies not much to update here but i lost 5.8lbs already first week of exercise and dieting :)

Not happy at all :growlmad: I could finally feel the baby enough to where if you pressed you could feel him on the outside (just little nudges). Bret was in the floor playing with Logan and I tried to get him to come feel the baby and he wouldn't because he was "busy". Wtf?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->